6...

Of Truth and Love
AOMG invited Purplow to drink out at the Henz Club. DIPCOIN was having a show with King MCK and some other DJs. It's another party. Another night to get wasted as . Life can't get any better.
 
AOMG took one of the VIP tables. They usually just stand around and bob their heads to the music as one of the DJs play. And since this was DIPCOIN, Jericho, PNSB and Maalib have already conquered the stage and turntable. No space for no one else.
 
Uglyduck and DJ Wegun were standing next to the DJ table. They always do. DJs got to stand next to each other, you know? Jay and Gray were nearby. Honey J and 3 of her girls remained seated. Simon D was obviously flirting with one of them and Honey had to constantly eye her girls to keep themselves composed. There's nothing more violating than having an affair with your boss, left alone making it Simon D. No. You just can't.
 
More people arrived at the show and some of them includes Club Eskimo headed by the one and only Dean, who looks like he was already wasted even before he came to The Henz Club. His other friends looked sober enough to be with him. He approached AOMG's table and immediately got into bumping shoulders with the other rappers. Honey J had her eyes locked on him. He doesn't know Dean so much and she thought about Chahye working for him. With a face like his, it was impossible a girl wouldn't have at least a crush on him. "I wonder if Chahye has a crush on him already?" thought Honey J.
 
Dean sat in between Punchnello and Gray. They were in front of Loco, Uglyduck and DJ Wegun. Simon D poured Dean a drink in his cup. There goes the cheers.
 
"So, how's the rehearsals going?" asked Jay Park. "Do you already have a new dancer?"
"Yeah. Big thanks to Honey J noona," he said smiling to her as he raised his cup and took another sip.
"How is she? Is she doing good?" she asked.
"She's amazing," said Dean with a smile.
"Oh. That smile looks like something else," said Simon D with a smirk on his face. "How amazing is she?"
"She got the choreography fast. She's like a pro. She's only been with the team for a week and she's already down to her second song," said Dean.
"What are you going to perform anyway? 'Pour Up'?" asked Jay Park.
"Yes. 'Pour Up' and 'Put My Hands On You'," answered Dean.
"Those are your y songs," commented Gray as he poured himself another shot.
"Yeah. And the new dancer is going to be my partner," smiled Dean victoriously.
"I can sense something else here," said Jay Park with a playful smirk. "Is the girl pretty?" he asked as he sat beside Loco and faced Dean.
"Totally," he answered.
"What's the girl's name?" asked DJ Wegun while looking at his phone.
"Her name is Chahye. Jin Chahye," answered Dean.
DJ Wegun had to stop typing and raise his head to look at Dean. Uglyduck almost choked with his drink when he heard the name. "Did... Did you say... Jin Chahye?" he said.
"Yeah. Does she sound familiar? Do you know her?" said Dean.
Uglyduck and Wegun looked at each other for affirmation. "Uhm.. No. It's just.... Chahye... that means 'pure grace' right?" said DJ Wegun..
"Yes. Something more like 'pure heart'," said Dean. "She looks like she has a pure heart, too. But she really is so y. And the way she looks at me when the dance comes to the part where we stare at each other... Damn," he continued smiling to himself.
"Man. You have to introduce her to us!" said Simon D excitingly.
"How old is she?" asked Uglyduck.
"She's from '93," answered Dean. Uglyduck and Wegun looked at each other through their eyes.
"Ah. Too young," said Gray.
"Where is she from?" asked Wegun.
"Uhm... I'm not sure exactly," said Dean looking at Honey J.
"She's from the same apartment I live in. Mapo-gu. I think she was raised here in Seoul but mentioned living in Canada before," said Honey J.
"So.. You two aren't that close?" asked Dean.
"Not really that close. She lives alone in her apartment and the girls used to make fun of her. But we soon became friends," said Honey J. "She's just kinda weird sometimes."
"How weird?" asked Punchnello who now sat beside Dean. "We saw her during one of their rehearsals the other day."
"Well, she... She sometimes sits at her balcony and suddenly cries. Sometimes, she goes home late with no one bringing her home. And when you get inside her home, she has like letters piled in a box, unopened. She also has men's slippers in her door cabinet. But she doesn't even live with anyone," said Honey J.
"Well, maybe she expects some people to visit her. It's never bad to be ready," said Wegun not looking at anyone.
"And at that age? She's bound to invite men into her apartment. Especially since she lives alone," said Jay.
"She doesn't have a boyfriend," said Honey J.
"Really?! Well, that's nice," said Dean excitingly. Uglyduck had to cover his face.
"You got a good catch Dean-ssi," smiled Loco.
"Thanks," said Dean.
Uglyduck had to look at Wegun again. The older nodded and he continued to ask. "Does Chahye-ssi do anything else other than work as a dancer?"
"Yeah. Eunji, the other dancer, said Chahye works at a cafe near the studio. I haven't been there though. She goes to a university as well," answered Dean. Everyone whistled, including Uglyduck.
"She's a good girl then," said Gray. "Must be working hard for her future."
"Have you met her family yet?" asked Wegun.
"Huh?" he reacted.
"Isn't it too early to make Dean meet the parents?" smiled Jay.
"Huh?!" said Wegun lost for words. "I mean... Well... If he was so interested, he could at least meet the parents, or a sibling, or maybe... cousins?" he said trying to cover himself.
"No. I haven't met anyone related to her," said Dean.
"I haven't as well," said Honey J. "But she did mention back then that she needed to visit her aunt and cousins. I haven't seen them though."
 
The conversation continued and luckily started to go somewhere else than talking about Jin Chahye. Uglyduck and DJ Wegun excused themselves from the group and approached the DJ deck where Pumkin was now spinning beats.
 
"Do you think it's her?" asked Uglyduck. Wegun just hiked his shoulders. "I wonder if Zico knows about it. Isn't she like... supposed to tell the brothers everything?"
"That's what I know as well. But he hasn't really talked about her lately," said Wegun.
"I did remember Zico saying that he hasn't seen her since the university finals started," said Uglyduck.
"I think Andup said they were supposed to meet the other day. Maybe it's a different Chahye Dean was talking about," said Wegun finally.
"I hope so. Or else, Zico might break Dean's face when he learns his friend wants to hit with her," said Uglyduck shaking his head.
"I don't think Chahye would allow that to happen anyway," said Wegun.
 
= _ = _ = _ =
 
Hi guys! My internet is a bit y so I guess I won't be able to update everyone until maybe Wenesday or Thursday. Until then!