58..

Of Truth and Love

"She sounds like she's going to cry soon," said Colde.
"I think she's leaving you a suicide note or something," said Camper as he wrapped his arms around him.
"Guys... That's impossible," said Dean as he reached for a chip from the table.
"Maybe she just really loves you that much to make you feel good," smiled 0channel.
"Have you heard about PokemonGO, hyung?" said Punchnello reaching for Colde's arm from the couch.
"It's not yet released," the older answered.
"I want that here in Korea, too!" said Punchnello pretending to be crying. "Imagine the places we could go to just to look for Pokemon!"
"Sometimes I really regret taking a kid like Punchnello in this crew," said 0channel.

Dean just smiled before taking another handful of chips before walking back to his kitchen counter to get some water. There was soda on the table but he didn't like it. A singer has to take care of his voice, you know? He asked Club Eskimo to come to his apartment and just hang out. They ended up playing video games and eating unhealthy food. This is the life.

Millic followed Dean to the kitchen and sat on the counter. He doesn't have a kitchen table since he lives alone, which Millic often gets jealous of. He sat there with a lollipop in his mouth. Dean offered him a glass of water and he declined.

"Your girlfriend is sweet," said Millic. "I'm jealous."
"Haha! You can be jealous of her anytime. I love to feel your love," smirked Dean.
Millic just rolled his eyes at his bestfriend. "You and your gay , Kwon Hyuk," he said.
"Haha! I was just joking," smiled Dean.
"Have you asked her out on a date yet?" asked Millic.
"Just the two of us? No," admitted Dean as he sat on the stool next to his.
"er," snickered Millic.
"What can I do? We barely see each other and I just can't go out that easily with just us," he said.
"But you took her out that morning."
"Well, I literally just pulled her out of bed. Nothing romantic about that."
"With your story, it looks like she made it romantic anyway."
"She certainly did. I never thought she knew how to be sweet."
"Girls have secret romantic dreams. You should know that."
"And where did you learn that?"
"Miso, of course. What's the point of having a girl in the crew if we don't ask her for help right?!"
"You're asking for her help or is Crush making you do it?!"
"Both. Haha! But let's leave Crush to find out what's the best approach with her."
"He should really tell her he likes her already."
"Oh. Crush isn't like you, stupid. He doesn't go banging a girl he likes in the first meeting."
"Cheon Seunghyun!"
"Haha! I'm just joking."
"I did it after 3 weeks. Not the first day."
"Oh. I'm telling Chahye."

Millic then pulled his phone out but Dean was quick enough to snatch his phone away.

"Give it back," said Millic laughing.
"You always know how to piss me off," said Dean giving his phone back.
"Because you're too easy to tease," smiled Millic.
"What do you think I should do? Should I invite her to dinner or something?" asked Dean.
"That's too dangerous. You'll have to tell Jeffrey or be aware of your surroundings in case some crazy fans ruin your night," said Millic.
"I was really hoping to bring her to that restaurant in Namsan Tower. They say it's a good place," smiled Dean.
"Save that when you already told Jeffrey about her," said Millic.
"Then what else should we do?" asked Dean as he leaned his chin on his hand.
"Isn't there going to be a show at The Henz Club on Saturday? Why don't you ask her there?" suggested Millic.
"But... Didn't they say Chahye doesn't go to shows like that?"
"But wasn't she at Cakeshop back then?"
"Yeah. With friends. And she didn't stay too long."
"Then that's it."
"What?"
"Come to The Henz Club with her. Stay with her. Drink with her. Party with her. Make her enjoy the night with you and not with her friends."
"Not with you guys around."
"Then we won't go."
"Really now?!"
"Yeah. I'll keep the guys out of it."
"I hope she says yes."
"She would. Make her dress y."
"Why?!"
"Just for a change. She's always wearing jeans and a big shirt."
"Yeah. I think the first time I saw her dress in somethng y was during our first stage."
"But she was just wearing a crop top and skinny jeans. That's not y."
"I'm blaming you if she ever breaks up with me because of this."
"Haha! Then too bad for you."

Dean watched as Millic went back to the living area where the others were and flopped himself on the sofa. "Anyone interested in going to Incheon with me this weekend?" he asked.
"What are we going to do there?" asked Punchnello.
"We're going to find some Pokemon," smirked Millic, reading their maknae.
"Aish! Hyung!" pouted Punchnello.
"Aish, Seunghyun! Stop talking about Pokemon!" said 0channel.
"Pokemon is life!" cheered Camper.

~

The night was coming and Dean knew she would be coming down soon. He sat in his car waiting, silently praying that Jeffrey wouldn't come down any time soon. He would just take Chahye home and be quick to come back. He was also mentally trying to create a strategy on how to tell both Chahye and Jeffrey about him wanting to finally tell management about his affair. He was sure one of his stylists were getting hints of having a girl but no one knew yet of who she was. He knew the dance team were already aware of it but he was also sure they were on his side. No one from them would snitch. Even if he was safe, he still wanted Joombas to know about it out of respect,out of the fact that it was getting harder each and every day to think of an excuse when he was with Chahye.

" it," he groaned when he remembered he had to have an excuse for tonight.

But just then, someone started knocking on his car window. He rolled it down and smiled.

"Are you waiting for anyone?" asked Chahye with a smile.
"I actually am. The beautiful Jin Chahye," he answered.
"I see. Can she get in now?" she asked.
"Most certainly," answered Dean as she stepped away and ran around the car to the other side. He rolled his window back up and buckled his seatbelt. Chahye got in and did the same. "Are you all right?" she asked. "You looked like you were thinking of something."
"Yeah. I was thinking of what excuse to give Jeffrey this time," smiled Dean as he started the engine.
"Are you sure you can leave tonight? I can go home alone," said Chahye worriedly.
"Nonsense. I want to take you home," he said sternly.
"But Dean... I don't want you getting into trouble," she said.
"Chahye... If I wasn't prepared to get into trouble, I wouldn't have loved you in the first place," he said looking through the rear view mirrors before driving forward.
"We can tell Jeffrey any time, Dean," said Chahye looking at him.
"Yeah. It just had to be the right time," he said.

The drive was silent. Chahye was too tired to get into a long conversation. Dean was cursing in his mind as the traffic grew towards her neighborhood. There were roads getting fixed and so the flow of cars were disturbed. He was now trying to think of a better excuse in case his manager asked. It took them a longer while to travel than usual.

"You shouldn't pick me up next time, or maybe until the roads are done," said Chahye. "Taking the bus is actually faster since it runs on a different route."
"Yeah. Maybe I should lie low for a while," he said parking the car into the space in front of the building entrance.
"Thanks anyway, ami," said Chahye as she unbuckled her seatbelt. She leaned towards him ad kissed his cheek.
Before Chahye could lean back, Dean reached for her arm and made her stop. "I have a question," he asked. Chahye waited for him to continue. "Would you want to go to the Henz Club on Saturday with me?"
"The Henz Club?" she repeated.
"Yeah. A club down at Hongdae," he explained.
"I know the place, Kwon Hyuk," smiled Chahye. "Wegun oppa and Jukyung oppa bring me there sometimes. Especially when it's a BacknForth show. I just don't get why you're asking me to go there."
"I... I just thought it would be cool... I haven't had a decent drink in a while. I miss being there, too. And I think King MCK has a set that night," said Dean.
"Oh. I see..." hummed Chahye. "I... I don't know... I'll ask Zico if he's going... Or if Wegun oppa will be there," she hesitated.
Dean squeezed her arm tighter and made her look at him. "Chahye... I want this to be just us... None of your friends... I'll take you there... I'll be there with you. Don't worry," he said.
"I.. I'm sorry," she said pulling her arm away. "Usually it's just my friends asking me to go to clubs. But... I guess it's going to be fine if I'm with you," she said smiling.
"Is that a yes then?" asked Dean.
"Yes," she said with a faint smile.
"Thank you!" cheered Dean, happy that his plan was going well. "Just wear something y okay? Not too much.. Just... Done and y," he added.
"y?! I... I don't wear anything like that. I don't even have dresses at home. And besides... It's... It's safer for a girl to not wear anything y at a club," said Chahye starting to get worried and nervous.
"Please Chahye?" pleaded Dean. "I want to be able to show you off," he said leaning towards Chahye, a wide grin on his face.
"But... Dean...," she said trying to push him away with one arm.
"Come on. It's just one night," he said.
With her strength, she pushed Dean away making him sit back down. "I'm going with you Dean. But I can't promise I'll wear anything y. I just... I'm not used to it," she said getting her bag from below and opening the door.
"I'm sorry," said Dean just fast enough to stop her from getting off the car. "It's fine. Wear anything," he said sincerely. "What's important is that I'm with you," he added when she looked back at him.

Chahye left and went up to her apartment. Dean stayed a little while inside his car. "I shouldn't have tried to push her into something she doesn't like," he told himself. Chahye is a sensitive person and if he kept on with his pleading, they might have actually dropped with a fight. At least now he knows.

~

Saturday came and Chahye was a mess.

Buckwilds had a recording slash show at EBS Space and since she was free that afternoon, she agreed to come and watch them. She reminded herself that she had a "date" with Dean that night and just brought clothes that she thought she would look y in. But since EBS Space was a far travel back to Mapo-gu where her apartment was, she agreed to go to JTong's place for a quick shower and be able to change.

She arrived at JTong's apartment with Kirin, Fana, Kkalchang, Andup and Hwaro. Fana made Jvcki Wai come along so she could help her.

"Do you have make-up with you, Jvcki?" asked Fana.
"Yeah. My essentials," she answered.
"Good. You know Chahye doesn't know that stuff," said JTong as he sat in his couch.
"I know how to use make-up. I'm just not as good as other girls," pouted Chahye.
"Come on, come on. Go get a shower now. You have a date to go to," teased Kirin. Chahye stuck a tongue out at him and dashed to the bathroom across the kitchen.

The men then settled themselves in the living area where JTong's computer and couches were.

"So, it is true what Uglyduck said? Chahye's boyfriend is Dean the singer?" asked Jvcki as she took the swivel chair from the computer table.
"Surprised?" asked Andup.
"I'm just surprised she knew him. It's not a surprise a guy would like her. Chahye is a goddess," said Jvcki pouting. "I wish I had a boyfriend, too."
"If you just let Uglyduck date you back then, you probably would already have a boyfriend," teased Hwaro.
"Aish. I don't like him. And besides, that was years ago," said Jvcki.
"Who's taking her to the Henz Club, by the way?" asked Kkalchang.
"What about you?" JTong asked.
"I have to go back home after this," answered Kkalchang.
"I can," said Jvcki.
"I'll drop you guys off then before I go to The Ugly Junction," said Fana.
"Great. Can I come with you hyung?" asked Andup.
"Sure," Fana asnwered.

A few more minutes later, Chahye was done with her shower and proceeded to change into her outfit inside JTong's bedroom, with Jvcki helping her out. Jvcki came out of the room with a victorious smile.

"Oh my god. She looks so hot!" said Jvcki as she approached her bag.
"Make sure you didn't overdo it, Jvcki," said JTong warningly.
"Or her cousins would kill us," said Kirin.
"You'll love her. This is the first time I saw her like this and she's killing it!" said Jvcki proudly.
"Are you through Chahye?" called Hwaro, knocking on the door.
"I'm shy!" she said from inside the room.
"Come in, Jin Chahye. Let's see," said Andup excitingly.

Chahye opened the door and stepped outside. Andup couldn't resist but whistle at her. Fana and Kirin had to turn around as they smiled. JTong and Hwaro had to cover their mouths as they looked at her.

She was wearing a black sleeveless crop top that showed her shoulder blades and toned belly, revealing just enough cleavage. On her legs were ripped black skinny jeans that showed the length of her slim legs, hanging low on her hips that left very few to the imagination of what was underneath. Jvcki made her wear numerous long necklaces in gold and silver that rested along her down to her belly. Jvcki painted her face in neutral colors and dark mousse red lipstick. Her long straight hair hung low down below her shoulders. In one of her hands, she held a big jacket.

Chahye brushed her hair away from her face and said, "This is awkward."
"My masterpiece," said Jvcki proudly.
"I didn't know your body was that good," said Kkalchang.
"We should start dancing, hyung," laughed Kirin.
"You are not going out of this house in that outfit, Jin Chahye," said JTong.
"That's why I brought this jacket," said Chahye showing the item in her hands. "No way am I walking out like this. I don't even know why agreed to this," she said pushing her left arm through the jacket's sleeve.
"Be careful not to erase your make up," said Jvcki throwing her vanity kit to her. "Just in case."

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

So there's Jvcki Wai!!!! Hahaha! Jvcki Wai is an underground female rapper. I love her. She's cute and she's close with Buckwilds. She actually won an award in the recent HIPHOPLE Mixtape Awards for her collaboration with Futuristic Swaver and BFree... You guys might want to really check her out.

About her and Uglyduck.... HAHAHAHA! I'm keeping my mouth shut. XD