22..

Of Truth and Love

They bought 3 bottles of alcohol from the convenience store and drove over to Chahye's apartment. It was the first time Dean would ever step on it and although Chahye was shy to make him enter, she ended bottling the fear up and inviting him inside. They set up the table in the living room and started another round of drinks, each of them with a bottle in their hand. Chahye put her phone on speaker and played her music, ones Zico and Crush downloaded for her.

The two talked and talked and talked. Dean kept in mind that he would need to call his manager to pick him up so he moderated his drinking, taking in shots of water to every glass of alcohol. But then, he looks at Chahye and he felt like he could throw up any time. She drank like a man, straight from the bottle, no chaser. "Zico was right when he said she can drink," he thought.

And Chahye was aware of it.

She really wanted to drink and forget life for a moment. She couldn't do that in the club. It was too dangerous. At home, she could think, she could cry, she could talk and no one would judge her. Well, Dean's here but he was harmless, or so she thought.

Another hour passed and Chahye already became a drunken mess. She stood up ocassionally, starting a declamation of her own, dancing along to whatever song was playing, crying as she shared stories of her childhood. Dean just sat on the sofa watching her, laughing and clapping his hands whenever necessary. He was also now drunk but he certainly was not at Chahye's level yet. He was still slightly aware of what was happening.

"Why don't you stand up from there?" asked Chahye, a bottle in her hand.
"I'm exhausted, Chahye," he smiled.
"YOU'RE WEAK!" she suddenly shouted, laughing at him. "You are so weak, Kwon Hyuk. Weak."
"I am. You're the almighty Chahye," said Dean raising his arms in surrender.
"You know, that's exactly what I am," she said putting the bottle back down on the table and walking towards him. "I am almighty. I am strong. I am brave. Could you..." she said pushing Dean to sit back on the sofa. She raised her right leg, settling her knee right beside his leg, followed by the other. She put both of her arms on his shoulder as she sat on his legs facing him.
"What are you doing, Jin Chahye?" he asked as he felt her hips land on his legs.
"I am strong. That's what everybody thinks I am. And I am. Because if I wasn't, I wouldn't be alive right now. I would have killed myself long before I even went to college," she said putting a finger against his chest. "You should be glad...you got to see me," she continued giving him a weird smile.
"I am happy I met you, Chahye," smiled Dean as he placed his hands on her waist, helping her balance on top of him.
"But you know what? I already wanted to die, Hyuk. I do. This life is just to unfair," said Chahye, her voice suddenly becoming hoarse. "I live alone. My brother has to live with that man's relatives. I have a wretched father. My mother is already dead. I have this weird head that makes me fear almost everything in this world. I'm alive... But I'm dying inside," she continued now with tears streaming down her face.
"No, Chahye. Life is beautiful. You're a beautiful person," said Dean, unsure if what he said made any sense.
"No. I am a selfish woman," she said. "I am selfish," she repeated now hugging his neck and crying uncontrollably.

Dean just let her. This was the first time he saw her like that and he knew it were genuine tears. Somehow, having her in his arms was all right. He felt good. He was already feeling hot as he continued to feel her hips against his, her chest against his. His lips died to touch her neck just inches away from it. But he tried his best to listen.

"You know, you're just drunk Chahye. You should stop," he said as he tried to push her away.
And she did, only to shout, "No! I don't want to stop. L-listen to me! I am selfish, Dean. You shouldn't love me. Look at Seobbie oppa. He likes me. He loves me! But I don't care. He continues to pursue me and love me but I don't. I hurt him all the time. And yet I don't give that love back. But I want him beside me all the time. I want him there with me. That's how I'm selfish!"
"Hyoseob is your bestfriend. That's natural," said Dean.
"No! Because it happens with you, too," said Chahye shouting again. Dean had to stop and listen. "I should have walked away when you said you liked me. But I didn't. That's because I'm selfish. You should be looking for another girl but look where I brought you. I brought you home because I wanted to be with you. I'm selfish, don't you see?!"
She started crying again and Dean held her face trying to make her stop. "You're not selfish. I am. I want you all to myself and that's why I'm here. It's not your fault," he said.
Then Chahye pushed his hands away. "You shouldn't love me. You know what my doctor said?" she said.
"Doctor? What doctor?" asked Dean, ready for another story-telling piece, but still confused.
"I have a doctor and she said I would grow up like him, like that monster. She didn't tell me how exactly but I soon found out. I'm smart, Kwon Hyuk. I read," she said matter-of-factly. Although Dean wasn't sure what she meant, he decided to listen. "It was learned in studies that victims like me become offenders as well, that we would be looking for it more regularly than the common person. And while I was growing up, I can testify that they were right. They should get me as an experiment or something. I get so fast. I watch whenever I feel the heat. I even know how to finger myself! Isn't that great?!" laughed Chahye.

It was the first time Dean heard her talk like that. Provocative. Liberal. She really was drunk, he thought. But something about her that moment looked so y and he liked it.

"I know you're getting hard for me, Dean, I can feel you," said Chahye suddenly changing her voice with seductiveness.
Dean didn't like it. He didn't like the way she looked at him, lust looming over her eyes.

"How could she change into different attitudes so quick?" he thought. He felt her hips grinding down on him and he had to grip on the sofa, the other hand on her waist. "Stop. What are you doing?" he said in a low groan.
"Oh, I'm sorry," said Chahye stopping as if nothing happened. She stood up then walked over to the table grabbing her bottle and chugging more alcohol into . Dean just watched her, trying to ease his growing need but seeing her just made his friend throb even faster. Chahye saw him staring at her and she smiled. "Do you want some?" she asked pointing at her drink. Dean only nodded. "Okay," she said.

She put the bottle against her lips and took in more gulps. She kept an amount inside , put the bottle down then walked over to Dean, sitting on his lap again. She took his face between her hands and kissed him, Dean giving it back. They both wanted it and Dean could feel it. As he opened his lips for her, Chahye passed some of the liquid through , into his. Dean gladly drank it. "You're welcome," said Chahye leaning back as he let the alcohol burn his throat.

"You're too wasted, Jin Chahye," said Dean, eyes half-closed and smiling, almost dreaming.
"Maybe... But it's gonna be fun," she said leaning towards him and giving him another long, deep kiss. She felt his hands snake its way to her waist, lifting the hem of her shirt as he searched her body. She liked it. She pulled back just as his hands reached her bra. She gave him a playful smirk before taking her own shirt off and placing it beside them on the sofa.

Dean liked what he saw and couldn't stop smiling to himself, A cup-sized and milky skin everywhere. His hands went up from her waist to her body to her chest, leaving soft touches over her exposed skin. Chahye reached for the button on her jeans and unclasped it. "Touch me somewhere else," she said as she took one of his hands and made it slide down, Dean not daring to stop. As Chahye kissed him again, he slid his hand down into her pants, feeling her, realizing that she was already wet. With a huge grin on his face, he started playing with her over the fabric of her underwear. Chahye threw her head back as her nails dug their way into his shoulders.

Dean suddenly stopped and pulled his hand out. He pulled Chahye back and attacked her lips with kisses again. Her hands reached down and tried to pull his shirt upwards. Dean made her stop and pulled back from the kiss. He removed his shirt for her, wanting to see how she would react. As his body became bare, Chahye looked stoned just sitting on him. He didn't have defined abs or lines on his torso but he was still y, lean and beautiful. Dean saw her bite her lips and clench her hands into fists. He kissed her again and reached for the back of her bra, unclasping it, pulling it away from her arms, leaving both of them topless. He heard her moan as he put both his hands over her s. His lips traveled to her neck and his fingers started playing with her s, enough to make them go hard. With his hands still over her s, Chahye pushed him back, away from her. This time she started kissing him instead, playing with his lips before giving one to his chin, his jaw, and eventually his neck. Dean groaned in excitement as he enjoyed feeling her tongue against his skin, added with the way she grinds on him. She pulled back again and placed a sweet, soft kiss on his lips before standing up.

She took the bottle from the table and drank up. Dean followed her to the floor taking his own bottle and drinking up. Chahye just stood there, half , looking at him. She took another sip before putting the bottle back down, Dean did the same. "I know you want more," she said smiling. She started to strut her way to her room and Dean followed, catching up just as she opened the door.

He turned her around and kissed her again, this time with no intention of stopping. Chahye tangled her arms around his neck and gave him better access to . Dean's hands explored her again, reaching down to her hips. They walked inside the room, lips still locked with each other. Chahye felt the foot of her bed against her legs and stopped. Dean pushed her down and she landed lying on the bed. He came down and kissed her neck, earning moans from her as he traced his way down to her belly. He stood up and pulled her pants along with her underwear down her legs, leaving her in nothing but her beauty. She rubbed her legs together and bit her lips as she looked at Dean staring back at her.

He could feel throb already. The sight of her got him so . He ed his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear, leaving him in nothing but his glory and he saw a playful grin on Chahye. "Not that big huh?" she said.

He knelt back down on the bed, smiling. He bit her bottom lip and purposely made his hips meet hers. "Why don't you try and tease me some more and let's see if it gets any bigger?" he said in her ear before biting off marks on her neck down to her chest.
"Okay. But what do you like more? Me while you kiss," she said giggling, placing her hands on his face. "Or when I buck my hips as you push down?"
"Why not do it both?" smiled Dean as his fingers found their way down to her again, now dripping wet. "Already excited for me as well?" he smirked as he pushed a finger in.
"Oh ," she exclaimed when he felt his presence inside her.
"Most of this is gonna hurt so I hope you can handle it," said Dean reassuring her.
"Since I like you, I know I won't be crying tonight," smiled Chahye as he leaned back down for a kiss.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Tell me you love me! Tell me you love me!!! XD