43..

Of Truth and Love

That night, Dean, Zico and Millic went to Cakeshop for a show with King MCK and some BackNForth DJ's. It's been a hectic afternoon and night for Dean and the night's just starting. AOMG was in the building as well and they were starting the party. Dean was at the DJ deck with Millic and Zico while Jay Park and Gray were holding the microphones. The crowd was crazy and Dean has had enough drinks for the night. Although Loco told him that 2 glasses weren't enough for a party like this, he knew he couldn't take in anymore. He was beginning to get tired and he still had a set with King MCK later after DJ Pumkin.

As Jay Park was performing "Metronome" with Simon D and Gray, Uglyduck arrived with Giriboy and Hanhae. Everyone greeted each other and the DJ booth was starting to get filled up.

"What's up Dean!" greeted Giriboy.
"Hi, hyung," he answered. 
"We're with someone you like," said Hanhae smirking at Dean.
"Huh?! Who?" asked Dean.
"Is it Chahye?" asked Zico as he bumped shoulders with Giriboy. "She told me Hyeontae and Andup invited her to drink out."
"Bingo!" cheered Uglyduck loudly.
"Oh. Where is she?" asked Dean.
"I'm right behind you," someone said behind them.

Dean and Zico turned around and saw Chahye with her arms crossed leaning across the door. She was wearing black jeans and a lose white shirt, her jacket tied around her hips. Dean wanted to whistle at her appearance but controlled himself knowing he was right beside her cousin.

"Woah. My cousin finally turned up at Cakeshop," said Zico catching her hands and bumping shoulders with her. 
"It's the first time I ever stepped on Cakeshop's DJ booth. Pretty cool," said Chahye as she reached over to greet Millic.
The crowd suddenly screamed as DJ Wegun played Jay Park's iconic "Mommae". Uglyduck stepped closer to AOMG and grabbed a mic as they performed. "Woah. AOMG in the house," said Chahye as she leaned forward.
"Is it your first time to see them?" asked Dean.
"No. I've seen them before. I just don't know all of them," she answered. 
King MCK and Pay Billz turned around to go outside when they saw Giriboy and Hanhae. "Oh. Is this Jin Chahye?" said King MCK pointing at her. She nodded with a big smile on her face. "How are you? It's been some time since I last saw you. You don't come with Ddolbae or Wegun anymore," he said ruffling her hair. 
"I've been busy. I missed you," said Chahye.
"You'll miss me more. I have shows in Japan soon and I won't see you again for a while," said King MCK.
"We'll just smoke outside. Have fun, Jin Chahye," said Pay Billz as he ruffled her hair, too and walked past them.

As they walked away, Dean grabbed Chahye's arm and made her turn around. "How come you know King MCK?" he asked.
"I met him because Wegun oppa took me to one of their shows and DEADEND was there," answered Chahye.
"Why are you so surprised my cousin knows people?" said Zico teasingly.
"Chahye is actually pretty popular with the hyungs, you know," answered Giriboy.
"Everyone likes her. And you have to get used to that if you plan to make her your girlfriend," said Hanhae teasingly.
"It's not a plan actuallly. He's actually already dating her," smiled Millic.
"What the..." said Dean as he tried to reach for Millic's arm and hit him.
"Whatever," said Chahye rolling her eyes at them.

As the crowd became more hyped as Loco and Simon D performed along with DJ Wegun, Dean stood right behind Chahye and put an arm around her shoulders. He was busy trying to keep his whole being from kissing her cheek again like last night. She was enjoying DJ Wegun's set and occasionally sang along or screamed along with the crowd. She knew Dean was close by but she didn't care. Dean started pulling her closer to the door, away from Zico and the others so they wouldn't notice. The crowd and their friends were taking videos and he didn't want them to see him with a girl. Not with Chahye at least. She was all his. No one should see her.

"What made you come here, by the way?" whispered Dean near her ears.
Chahye turned her head slightly to get a look at him. "I went out drinking with Siyoung oppa, Hanhae oppa, Moonseop oppa. Seungtaek oppa, Hyeontae and Byul. We knew Jiho and the others were here so we dropped by. We saw Jukyung oppa on the way here," she answered.
"You don't look like you're drunk," wondered Dean.
"How many times should I tell you that I have a high tolerance to alcohol?" said Chahye. "And besides, I only had 2 cans of beer. I didn't want to go home wasted."
"Shouldn't you be sleeping with Daejung right now, though?" teased Dean., his hand reaching for her chin.
"I should be but... I wouldn't want to miss the chance to see my friends. It's been a while," she said smiling, pushing his hand away from her face.
"I thought you missed me," he said smirking.
Chahye suppressed a laugh as she shook her head. "Maybe. Maybe not," she said. "Thank you, by the way, for giving the guitar to Daejung. He hasn't stopped using it when we came home," she said.
The two were now at the hall away from the booth, walking farther from the noise. "You're welcome," said Dean. "But I was actually waiting for a pay back or something," he added with a smirk.
"What do you want?" asked Chahye seriously as she lifted his arm off of her shoulders, turning around to look at him.
"A kiss maybe?" said Dean with his signature playful smirk leaning close to her.
Chahye grinned and traced a finger across his jaw down to his lips. "You did not just say that," she said. She suddenly took one of his arms and started pulling him down the hall to the backstage room.
"Where are we going?" asked Dean as he let himself be dragged, wondering what she had in mind.

Chahye looked inside the room and no one was there. Not even a bag or a charger connected to the wall sockets. She looked out to the hall from both sides, the door to the club, and the door towards the exit. She went inside pulling Dean with her. Dean tried to ask what they were doing there when Chahye stopped and faced him. She smirked and then grabbed his jacket's collar, pulling him closer to her. 

"You wanted a kiss, right?" said Chahye staring straight at him.

And before Dean could answer, her lips already touched his. His eyes shot wide open as she pulled him close. And even though initially he wanted to push her away, he let himself enjoy it as he felt her lips move, telling him to kiss her back. And being the lover boy that he was, he gave in, lifting a hand and resting it against the back of her head, pulling her even closer.

He let her play with him, on his lower lip as his tongue her upper one. Never did he imagine she would kiss him first and experiencing it right now made him want more. It felt like a dream. He pulled her closer by her waist, their bodies barely letting air pass through them. From grabbing onto his jacket, Chahye lifted her hand up to his neck which sent shivers down Dean's spine as she traced circles on his skin on the back of his head. Dean opened his mouth for her and she slipped her tongue inside, touching his and the pleasure started to hit him everywhere. They were doing something wrong at that moment but he didn't care. She obviously didn't care. She reached the top of his head and pulled back some of his hair hard that Dean had to lean his head back.

Chahye smiled when he heard him whimper. She leaned back closer to him, this time, blowing hot air onto his neck. "Chahye..." she heard him say almost in a moan.

She was smirking all the while as she tiptoed higher to his ear. "I always loved your neck, Kwon Hyuk," she whispered as one of her fingers trailed down from his jaw to his neck to the collar of his shirt pulling it down to expose more of his skin. She leaned close and left a soft kiss just under his ear.

Dean felt his knees shiver as he felt her tongue him, on his skin hard. He bit his own lips as he held onto her with both arms, one on her waist, the other just right under her arms as she wrapped hers around his neck now attacked with kisses. He felt his friend down there was getting hard but he was enjoying what Chahye was doing to him that he even didn't think about it. All he knew was that the girl he liked was kissing him and probably leaving marks on him and he loved it. He was trying his hard to suppress his moans as he knew people walk back and forth outside. He then moved his hand from her waist lower, reaching the hem of her shirt, feeling her. Just as he tried to lift her shirt, he groaned so hard after Chahye bit his neck. Her hands traveled from his shoulders down to his chest and she pushed him away.

Dean almost tripped back but got his balance before he did. He reached for his neck and cursed when he felt the throbbing pain after her bite. "What did you do that for?!" he said raising his voice slightly.
"It was only supposed to be a kiss. We didn't talk about you taking my shirt off," said Chahye as she raised an eyebrow at him and crossed her arms.
"Aish," groaned Dean. He walked over to the small mirror hanging right beside the Tinashe poster on the wall. He tilted his head upwards and searched for the spot Chahye just on. "Ah ... This is too high," he complained.
Chahye smirked at his comment and felt happy. "Why complain when you were obviously enjoying it?" she teased.
"I didn't think you would mark me here," he said pointing to the red blotch of skin at least 2 inches under his ear. "You even bit me and it hurts. How am I supposed to hide this?!" he said looking back to the mirror.
"You should have thought about that before pushing my head more into your neck," she smirked.
"I don't understand you, Chahye. How could you even look like nothing happened between us just now?!" said Dean.
"You asked for a kiss, Dean. I just gave you one. Now, we're even," she said turning around towards the door.
Dean saw her through the mirror and followed her outside the room. "Hey. Where are you going?" he called out as she went straight to the exit door.

As Chahye opened the door going outside, someone shouted, "Catch!" In a blink of an eye, a beer can came flying towards Chahye and she luckily caught it. "What the ?!" she exclaimed. It was her friends outside, Hyeontae, Byul, Moonseop, Seungtaek, Hanhae and Siyoung.

"Always the fast one," said Byul with a smile.
" you. I would have dropped it!" screamed Chahye as she walked over to them.
"Then we'd have a beer-soaked Chahye walking the streets of Hongdae," laughed Moonseop.
" you," said Chahye as she opened the beer can and watched it bubble up.

Meanwhile, Dean was watching from inside wondering how Chahye could act like he wasn't there, like they did nothing. He stepped outside and called Hyeontae. "Hey, Incredivle," he said.
"Oh. Hi hyung," greeted Hyeontae.
"Why didn't you guys come inside?" asked Dean.
"We were smoking," said Seungtaek raising his hand with a cigarette still in between his fingers.
"Let's get going then," said Moonseop as he threw his cigarette to the pavement and stepping on it. 
"Where are you going?" asked Dean.
"We're gonna take Chahye home," said Siyoung.
"See you, Dean," saluted Hanhae as he threw an arm around Chahye's shoulders.

Chahye took a gulp from her can and raised it up to Dean eventually waving her hands at him. She turned around and the group of friends were off, walking away, talking to each other.

It bewildered Dean how Chahye was able to hide what they did. He was still feeling hot and he knew his was just starting to relax and yet Chahye looked pretty normal when she walked out of the club. Other than that, he was still amazed at how she was able to kiss him like that. She was...different. He was starting to wonder if the next time he asks her for a kiss, she'd still do it. Not to mention what else she would do if she didn't stop.

King MCK and Pay Billz were walking back to the door when they saw Dean standing there. He didn't seem to have noticed them but King MCK definitely saw the mark on his neck.

"Yo Dean," said King MCK as he put an arm on his shoulder. The boy just looked at him. "Is that a rash on your neck?" he asked.
"Huh?! Uhm... No. It's... Yeah.. It's a rash," said Dean taking a step back and covering his neck with his hand.
King MCK and Pay Billz glanced at each other and both had smirks painted onto their faces. "A rash eh?" said Pay Billz.
"Well, isn't that rash smart enough to leave you with a bite mark," smirked King MCK. "Ask someone for a concealer or raise your hoodie cause I have a set to do and you said you wanted to perform with me. See you inside," he said smiling and patting his shoulder.

The two DJ's walked inside and Dean followed them a minute later, cursing Chahye under his breath. "I swear I'll get you for this, Jin Chahye," he thought. 

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

I hope this is enough for you guys until the big night. XD  lol