59..

Of Truth and Love

Dean quickly parked his car behind the club and jumped off. He was running late. He told Chahye to be there by 10pm and it was already almost 11pm. He's dead. He just knew it.

He turned at the corner and stopped abruptly. There was Chahye standing at the door to the backstage room in a big jacket and a backpack. On her hand was a can of Cass. She's been drinking already.

"Chahye," he called. She turned her head to look at him and then sipped on her can. "I'm sorry I'm late," he added.
"Yeah. That cost me two cans already. I'm not drinking inside anymore," she said crushing the can in her hands and throwing it into the garbage bin near the streetlight. "That also cost me the lipstick I wore. Is it still visible?" she asked looking into Dean, making sure he saw her face.
And he did. He noticed how she had natural make-up, eyeliner enough to show and accentuate her beautiful, brown eyes. The lipstick must have been a dark red. It now faded into a lighter hue on her lips. She looked different with make-up on, but still beautiful. "I think it's all fine," Dean said.
"Good," she smiled.
"How long have you been here?" he asked.
"Just enough for me to know all the DJs performing tonight and be finally introduced to everyone from AOMG," smiled Chahye. "I should be mad at you but I can't. I'm too giddy to be," she added.
"I was caught up," he said scratching the back of his head.
"I know. Staytuned oppa told me," she smiled.
"Who brought you here, by the way?"
"Fana papa, Byeol and Jvcki."
"Jackie?!"
"Jvcki Wai. She's a rapper."
"Ah. I didn't know."
"She's the few girls I'm friends with."
"Where are they?"
"They already left. Fana papa needs to get back to The Ugly Junction."
"I see. What's up with the bag?"
"I was with Buckwilds at EBS Space earlier. I brought clothes to change into."
"I see. But... What are you wearing?"
"A jacket. Obviously."
"Didn't I tell you to wear something y?"
"I am wearing something y. But I'm not revealing myself just yet. And besides, it's cold here outside."
"Want to put your bag in my car before we get in?"
"Sure. It's kinda getting heavy."

They walked back to Dean's car and Chahye put her bag in the passenger's seat. They walked together back to the club. Uglyduck, Elo and Loco were together and were also walking towards the club. They greeted each other and let the three men walk in first. Dean stopped Chahye and made her remove her jacket. She did. And his mouth dropped.

"What the... You... How did you..." he stuttered as he stared at her.
"What?! You told me to wear something y right? This is the best I could do," she said raising both her eyebrows at him.
"But I... This is too much. You look like you're only wearing a bra. And those pants... Can't that go a bit higher?!" he said all the while scanning her body.
"You asked for this, ami. Live with it," smirked Chahye as she turned around and opened the door, her jacket in her hands.

Dean just shook his head and followed her, trying to erase Chahye's y appearance from his head. But since she was walking right in front of him, it was becoming a hard job to stay relaxed.

DJ Soma of Backnforth was on the deck and performing. Uglyduck and Soulscape around him. Dean and Chahye stood at the side near the hall to the backstage area to avoid people from seeing them together. Dean started drinking and despite her first statement, Chahye took a glass for herself. They secretly had their hands held together while they jammed to the music. Chahye would sometimes step forward and do a bit of dancing on songs she liked.

All the while, Dean has kept himself relaxed while staring at his girlfriend. It was the first time he has ever seen her in an outfit like this. It felt as though she was already as he can see her belly and hips clearly. He adored her pants as well as it carved her legs onto it, slim and long, with skin revealed through the rips on it. It took a lot of his self control to pull her back, pin her to the wall and kiss her endlessly. He was , he knew, and he was thanking himself for wearing a big jacket, hiding his already under it.

Simon D and Jay Park approached the two with drinks in their hands.

"Yo, Jin Chahye," greeted Jay. "Those were some moves," he said bumping shoulders with her.
"Thanks," she smiled.
"Are you sure you don't want to join Purplow?" asked Simon D.
"Nah. I'm good," she smiled. "But is Honey J eonnie here?"
"Nah. She isn't," answered Jay.
"So it is true that you two are together now?" Simon D asked Dean.
"Yes. Just recently," he answered.
"We just knew her today but I think you got a good catch," smirked Jay.
"Thanks, hyung," smiled Dean embarrassed.

Suddenly, King MCK walked in with DHL and Pay Billz with him. They saw them and greeted each other.

"Jin Chahye... You're becoming a regular club attendee huh," smiled King MCK.
"Not really. But I was invited so it's all good," she answered.
"Invited by who?" asked King MCK.
"Dean," she answered taking his arm. Dean just smiled and bowed at the DJ.
"Her boyfriend," said Simon D.
"Really now?" said King MCK. He leaned towards Dean and whispered, "Got you with that hickey huh?"
Dean suddenly grinned and felt embarrassed as he remembered that moment. "Maybe," he whispered back.
"Are you going to stay, Chahye?" asked King MCK.
"A bit more, I guess," she answered smiling, looking at Dean for confirmation. He nodded.
"Finish my set then before you two lovebirds hit each other," laughed King MCK as he pushed DHL to the deck behind Somal.
Pay Billz just smiled. "You look great tonight, Chahye-ssi. It's nice that Buckwilds finally made you look y," he said saluting to them then walking to the deck.
"Well, we better follow them. Enjoy the night, Chahye-ssi," said Jay Park following them with Simon D.

Just before King MCK started his set, another guest arrived and everyone else started whispering. Dean ad Chahye didn't understand why though. As Dean had his hands around her waist from behind, GDragon came walking into the club. Chahye had to cover to hide her excitement and looked back at Dean.

"That's GDragon," she said as the person passed by them. The idol just turned his head and smiled at her.
"He already looks so wasted," said Dean putting his chin against Chahye's head.
"He's cool. But I heard stuff about him," she said.
"Like what? Like he smokes weed?" said Dean.
"Yeah. And that he paid the police to not turn him in or something," whispered Chahye.
"Yeah. Heard that, too. Don't know if it's true but a lot of the DJs I know avoid him in this setting," said Dean in a whisper, too.
"No one from Buckwilds go with him so I guess that's a good reason for me to stay away," she said taking his hands off from her waist. "I'm going to Minchan oppa. You?" she asked.
"Nah. I'll stay here," said Dean smiling.
"Okay," she said strutting her way to the turntable where Jay Park, King MCK and Uglyduck were.

All the while, Dean watched her intently. He was growing too bothered by her. The way she smiled. The way she flipped her hair when it covers her face. The way she would dance, moving her hips to every beat. The way her shoulders were starting to glisten from sweat. It turned him on more when she would snap her head towards his direction then leave him with a playful smirk he was sure he never saw her do before. "Is this girl teasing me?" he though to himself. "Because she's doing such a good job at it."

Dean just stood near the door and didn't join in any conversation with anyone. He was just watching Chahye. He knew a lot of people were looking at her. Who wouldn't? It made him proud to have a girlfriend men stared at. At some point, he was starting to get pissed of, especially towards those that looked at her then started their lips. Chahye didn't even look like she was bothered about it.

But then GDragon came back in and stood near the deck with a drink in hand. Since it was already King MCK's set, Chahye stayed close. Dean would still not understand what she likes about him but he knew it wasn't any good trying to pull her away from him. GDragon then stood near King MCK, just beside Chahye. He saw him talk to her, and Chaye just smiled. GDragon crossed his arms in fornt of him and talked. Chahye didn't seem to have heard it so she leaned closer with her ears. She just nodded and smiled. It went for a long while before Dean saw Uglyduck stand next to Chahye.

Suddenly, GDragon's arm swung itself around Chahye's shoulders. She stepped forward in a surprised manner just enough to hit Uglyduck. Dean wanted to walk towards them and pull her away but Uglyduck did it already. He smiled at GDragon then waved away as he took Chahye's arm and pulled her away. They were all wearing smiles, maybe just for show.

"Keep her away from the turntable," said Uglyduck as he released Chahye.
"I'm sorry, hyung," said Dean as he took her arm and pulled her towards him.
"It's nothing," said Uglyduck walking back to his CEOs.
"What was that all about?" Dean asked Chahye.
"We don't know. GDragon was talking . I swear he's utterly wasted. Then he put his arm around me. I knew Uglyduck oppa was there so I wasn't scared," explained Chahye with a smile. "But I'm definitely not going back as long as he's there."
"Good. Stay here," said Dean.

Chahye took another glass of alcohol and drank almost half of it quick. Dean grabbed her arm and made her stop. "Why are you so worried?! Haven't I told you before that I'm good with alcohol?" she said.
"But not too much. You drink even more than I do," said Dean.
"You gotta get used to this, ami," said Chahye putting her glass on one of the tables along the hall. She lifted her arms then wrapped them around his neck, their bodies touching. "Why do you look so restless, Kwon Hyuk?" she asked looking straight at him.

Dean stared back at her, his hands finding its way to her waist. Her breath was starting to smell like alcohol but she definitely doesn't look drunk yet. She looked normal, except for her eyes that loomed with darkness. She pressed herself closer to him and he knew he was starting to sweat. She brushed the little hair on his forehead back and then crashed her lips with his. He kissed her back slipping his tongue into just like how she did. His fingers tapped the skin on her waist and he was enjoying it. But Chahye pulled back abruptly and led her lips to his ears.

"I noticed how you've been staring at me Dean. I'm a good girl and I listen. I hope you're enjoying what you made me wear," she said seductively right next to his ears all the while tracing her index finger along his jaw and neck, sending shivers down his spine.

She stepped back and smiled at him. It only then dawned at Dean that they kissed in the hall and when he looked to his left, he caught a glimpse of Loco and Elo with DHL. " it," he cursed to himself thinking that they might have seen them.

"I'm going back to watch Minchan oppa," said Chahye smiling at him.
But Dean was quick enough to grab her arm and pull her towards him. He pushed her hair to the back of her ear and he noticed how she flinched as he touched her neck. "You are such a good girl, Jin Chahye," he said deeply. "Why don't you continue to be one and walk back to my car? Hmm? I'll be there in a giffy," he said.
She looked back at him then looked around. "Be quick, ami," she said biting her lips as she grinned.

She turned around and took her jacket, wrapping the sleeves around her waist and walked back to Dean's car, casually doing high-fives with Loco and Elo as she walked out of the club. Dean stayed for a bit longer than expected inside as he waited for King MCK's set to finish. He just needed to be sure that people in the club wouldn't think that he was with her. He still needed to keep everything safe.

Chahye sat in the car and was growing uneasy. She needed him. She didn't know if it was because of her revealing outfit or the effect of alcohol but she was all hot and needy and it wasn't really fun anymore when there were too many ers in the world. She tried to relax herself as she waited for him to come out and drive her to her reverie. She tried to close her eyes but all she saw was the way Dean stared at her inside the club. Seducing this man was as easy as 1-2-3 and she didn't imagine she would be as well.

"... His face is too much," she told herself as she covered her face. She shouldn't be thinking like this. She shouldn't even be doing all of this to him. But god! Having a boyfriend as hot as him is getting harder for a girl like her to keep herself composed. She wasn't a needy hoe but of course, she had fantasies. And fantasizing about Dean kept her high.

She heard screams from outside the car and saw girls gathering into a group. She looked closely and saw that Dean was in the middle. It must be his fangirls. She didn't mind it much not until she saw two girls stand closely to him, asking for an autograph. One of them raised her hand and the next thing Chahye saw was her hand grazing itself on Dean's hair, slowly going down to his neck. And he was smiling. It made her blood boil and she crossed her arms in front of her.

The fans' joys were short-lived as Dean pushed his away from them and to his car. He opened the door to the driver's side and got in.

"Like it when your fans touch you, huh?" sneered Chahye not even looking at him, her legs crossed.
"So you saw them? They're cool huh? Fearless girls," said Dean as he put the key into the ignition.
" you, Kwon Hyuk. Your neck is mine. Don't let filthy fangirl hands touch it," she bellowed.
"Oh. So you're jealous? I'm happy," said Dean with a smile.
"I am. So drive or I'm getting off," she said looking outside.
But Dean reached for her legs which made her turn around to look. He leaned closer to her and said, "Didn't I tell you to be a good girl for me? Stop trying to sound mad or else, I won't be giving your reward."
Chahye was looking into his eyes and he had the same darkness she knew was illuminating from her own. "I'm sorry," she said trying to relax as she felt his hand rub against her jeans.
"Good girl. Now, put your seatbelt on. I'm taking you home."

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

If you remember that video of Dean in the Henz Club with these people, you might have noticed how he was just standing at one side and not really talking to anyone else. I used that moment here. XD hahaha! This is kinda boring but please bear with me. The next chapteris a bomb...... and you might hate me for posting it on a morning (well, it's morning here in the Philippines so yeah. XD)