48..

Of Truth and Love

Dean spent a long while crying in Chahye's arms until she felt as though he was getting heavy. She turned her head to look at him and it was as if he was already asleep while standing. She started panicking but luckily, Jusen opened the door to the studio again and they helped her with him.

They carried Dean to the sofa after Camper tidied it up and as if he was a baby, Dean fell asleep instantly. They all ended up looking at each other in surprise, each of them hiking their shoulders in wonder. He must have been too tired and exhausted with all of his emotions that his body couldn't keep up.

Jusen, 2xxx! and Chahye agreed cleaning the studio up while Dean dozed off. Chahye made Camper and Chekparren run to a Japanese store and buy Dean some food. He would need some energy when he finally wakes up.

It took the three almost an hour to clean the studio up, making it look as if no one had a fit of rage earlier. They were successful in making it spotless again, other than just piling the notepads and paper all together, unsure which ones should be with each other. There were some papers with lyrics on them so they made sure nothing was thrown away. Dean would work on separating them sooner or later.

Jusen and 2xxx! went back to their own studios after cleaning up. Chahye didn't come back down to the dance studio and decided to stay right beside Dean. She sat on the floor beside the couch, looking at Dean's sleeping figure. She rested her head against her arm that leaned on the couch. Her left hand reached for his head and she was soon brushing her fingers against his hair, keeping them away from his angelic face.

Somehow, seeing him asleep, seeing his peaceful face tugged her heart. He was utterly perfect at every angle. She couldn't understand how a person like Dean was given a reason to feel bad. He didn't deserve to feel those emotions, not after everything he did for her. But somehow, seeing how Dean could get mad gave her peace. At least now she knows never to spark a nerve in him.

She was having fun looking at Dean when the door to his studio opened. It was Camper and Chekparren. They had 2 paper bags each with them.

"We bought sushi so he could get those smiles back quickly," smiled Camper.
"We threw in tonkatsu as well, in case you wanted to eat," smiled Chekparren as he placed the food on the newly wiped coffee table in front of her.
"Thank you. I do feel a bit hungry after everything," she said smiling at them.
"So... How is he?" asked Camper.
Chahye looked back at the boy sleeping then smiled. "I think he's gonna be too hazed when he wakes up. But he's gonna be fine," she said.
"Great," smiled Camper.
"Thank you, Chahye," said Chekparren. "We're sorry for putting you through this. But thanks for calming him down," he said softly.
"Yeah. That was too much. But I'm glad he felt a bit better when he saw me," smiled Chahye.
"He loves you, that's why," said Camper. Chahye just smiled at him then stared back at Dean.
"Well, we better get these to Jusen and 2xxx!. They asked for some food, too," said Chekparren getting up and walking over to the door.
"We'll come back down later," smiled Camper as they stepped out and closed the door behind them.

Chahye spent another 30 minutes just staring at Dean sleep. She wasn't thinking of anything but just being next to him made her feel complete. This might actually be a new obsession for her, she thought. But she surprised herself. "What am I even thinking?!" she thought snapping herself out of her crazy thoughts.

She stood up and walked around. She saw his jacket hanging from the back of his swivel chair. Chahye took it and dusted it off. He was sure to use this again. Then she heard her stomach grumble. She was hungry. She didn't have lunch after the film their class in the university watched and went straight to the studio. Then here.

She walked back to the coffee table where the take-out food was waiting for her. She placed Dean's jacket on the other couch and she sat back on the carpet in front of the table. She took the pack of tonkatsu and placed it in front of her. There were two sets. Camper bought one for Dean, too. "Isn't he sweet?" she thought. He placed Dean's right next to hers, in case he wakes up. It wouldn't hurt to eat first while Dean's still asleep right? She took a pair chopsticks and opened her pack. "Aaawwww.. I am so hungry," she hummed as she sniffed the smell of the food in front of her. It was already past 4pm. Dean would surely forgive her for eating without him.

Just as she was about to put a cut of tonkatsu into , she heard Dean say, "Smells good, huh?". Chahye immediately agreed and opened wide. It was good that Dean smelled it as well because it smelled so delicious. But then she froze.

She slowly turned her head to the right. There was Dean, awake, resting on his side and staring at her. "Who told you to eat without me?!" he said raising an eyebrow at her.

Chahye put her chopsticks down and stared at him. "Well, I'm sorry, Mr. Kwon Hyuk. I thought you were still asleep," she said.
"Is that tonkatsu?" he asked before yawning.
"Yes. There's one for you, too. So get up and let's eat," she said patting her hand on the sofa.

Dean yawned once more and sat up on the sofa, blinking to get his sight in proper function. He looked around and said, "So, you cleaned in here?" he asked.
"Yes. Me, Jusen and 2xxx!. It was crazy," said Chahye also looking around.
"And you piled those papers together?" asked Dean seeing the stack of paper on the computer table.
"We tried to, at least. The only thing we weren't able to fix was the door. The stapler you threw chipped the paint," said Chahye pointing to the door.
"Yeah... Well, let Jeffrey handle that," said Dean standing from the sofa and did a little stretch with his arms up his head.
Chahye watched him, the stress totally gone from his face. "Sit down and let's eat. Camper and Chekparren bought these for you," she said patting the space on the carpet right beside her.
"They bought it for me but you're the one eating first... How thoughtful of you," smirked Dean as he squatted down right behind Chahye.
"Sorry. I also haven't had lunch yet and I'm really hungry my stomach's already crying," said Chahye pouting at him.

Dean froze at her actions. She never did aegyo in front of him or anyone from his crew. And even though she was just pouting, Dean found her really cute and his heart melted. A faint smile painted itself across his face as she looked back at the food.

"Jusen said you didn't eat lunch with him. You know that's bad," she said, opening the tonkatsu pack for him and placing it in front of him. She also reached for the sushi pack and showed him. "Camper and Chekparren bought you your favorite so make sure you eat up," she smiled placing it back on the table.

Dean watched her prepare his food. Even though it was just take-out food, he felt as though he was being treated like a king with tons of food in front of him. His own queen preparing it for him. He moved closer to Chahye's back and slowly sneaked his arms around her waist. He felt her stiffen just as his palms reached her belly and rested them right there. He then rested his chin on her left shoulder and closed his eyes. Chahye turned her head slowly as their heads touched.

"Feed me," hummed Dean which made Chahye smile.
"As you say so," she said happily reaching for her chopsticks and getting a slice of sushi. She put her left hand underneath the sushi as she placed it in front of Dean's mouth.
Dean leaned forward and let his favorite food come into his mouth, his eyes still closed, savoring the taste. "Hmmm..." he hummed as chewed on it, all the while enjoying his embrace with Chahye. "One more," said Dean in between his chews. And Chahye did the same thing again.
"Honestly, I think I'm enjoying this," said Chahye as she took a slice of sushi for herself and eating it.
"Enjoy what? Taking care of me?" said Dean with a smirk.
"No. Feeding you. When you eat, your mouth stops from talking so I'm happy," said Chahye jokingly.
"Eh? Don't you want to hear my voice?" pouted Dean, tightening his embrace.
"Not when your mad," said Chahye turning her head just enough for her to see him.
This made Dean sink into her shoulder, hugging her even tighter. "I'm sorry, ami," he said as he buried his face into her neck. "I was just... I was just too emotional," he said.
Chahye sighed and put the chopsticks down onto the table. She raised her left hand to touch Dean's hair, caressing it softly. "I understand, Dean. It's okay," she said. Dean didn't talk and just sat there, hugging her. "I didn't know about it until Jihye ran to me at my college. She said people in their class were talking about it and she showed me this online post about it. I guess that's what everyone in our university were talking about," she said hoping that Dean would talk. "I read comments saying how they liked the song though so I guess it isn't that bad," she finally said.
"But that was supposed to be for you," said Dean, his lips brushing against her neck
"I know. But I already heard it, Dean," she said.
Dean finally lifted his head and rested his chin once again on her shoulder. "But have you seen the music video yet? That was us, Chahye. Bonnie&Clyde is the story of us. I wanted you to be the first person to see everything. But these people... They ruined everything," he said, once again burying his face into her neck. "I wanted to drop the song on the same day I first met you," he said.

Chahye couldn't understand what he meant about the music video. She hasn't seen it. But she thought hard about what he said, about Bonnie&Clyde being the story of them. Was he really that serious with her to even make a music video about the two of them. What exactly was in it anyway?

And the fact that he wanted to drop it on the day they met, that was 2 months ago. "He still remembers?" she told herself. Was that how she mattered to him so much? Does that mean he really loves her? But what about her? Does she love him back the same way?

"Just think of it this way, Dean," said Chahye taking his hands off of her waist, which he did willingly. He raised his head and stared at her with a tired expression. She turned around and was now sitting right in front of him. Somehow, looking at him felt a lot different now. She wasn't scared. Her heart was beating normally. Her breathing was fine. "You might have lost a song... You might have lost the excitement for its release... You might have lost the initial plan for your album," she said putting both of her hands on his cheeks, leaning closer to him, their noses almost touching each other. "But you'll always have me... And I know exactly what Bonnie&Clyde means to you," she said with a smile.

Dean put an arm on her waist just as their lips touched. Soft. Light. Sweet. Once. Twice. A third time. It wasn't like any of the kisses they shared before, full of dominance and want, of lust. This was just... A kiss, a very comforting one. And as subtle as it was, Dean enjoyed it just as much. Knowing that Chahye was listening to him, being there for him, it left a big impression and it made him happy.

What exactly can you call two people sharing a kiss like this? One of them madly in love while the other doesn't even know what she was doing. And yet they enjoyed each other's company, occasionally pissing each other off. They became each other's shoulder to cry on, friend, fan, support, critic and enemy. Can he call her his girlfriend already? Was she someone he could take care of for the rest of his life or was she going to be like every other girl he liked before, leaving them when real problems arise? When he got tired of them? Is she really in love with him or are these feelings just the result of a long slumbered burst of lust? Would she really be able to open her life to him or just like her first relationship, leave him hanging when he was already head over heels with her? When she felt as though the trust was gone? Was this just a fling or could they ever make it last?

All these questions ran through each other's heads and they never talked about it. But they knew that these were things they had to address in the future.

Chahye leaned back and sat back down on the carpet. They shared a long stare before she smiled and went back to her food, putting a slice of tonkatsu into . "You should try this Dean," she said while chewing. "It's pretty good."

Dean grinned at her. Each and every time they do something intimate, she would always act like nothing happened. Most girls weren't like that. Just a single stare from him would be good enough to make any other girl faint. Others would have probably squealed and get a major turn on if he happens to have talked to them. Others would die just to have him hold them. But Chahye... She acted like he didn't matter sometimes. And the more that she treats him like that, the more he falls madly in love with her. And yet, there were times that he's bewildered by her. Why is she so different? He has always thought it was because of her past but what exactly was that? He always wanted to know but he knew better than to force it out of her. For now, he's just happy that the Chahye he knows is a much better person than her past and is the one that drives him crazy.

He sat right next to Chahye on the table with his legs crossed, touching hers. He took the pack of tonkatsu and the other chopstick and started to dig in. He didn't eat lunch and yes, he was too famished. They ate in silence for a few minutes before Chahye reached for the soda cans Camper threw in with the food.

"Waaah! I really like this," she said as she wiped with the back of her hand.
"Where are the others anyway?" asked Dean.
"They said they would be up at Jusen's studio," she answered.
"And Millic?"
"I'm not sure where he is exactly. But he's sure to be already on his way here."
"I see. You... Aren't you supposed to be practicing downstairs?"
"Yeah... But... You're much more important than a dance," answered Chahye looking back down at her food.
"Really?" said Dean teasingly as he leaned towards her and hitting their shoulders together.
"Aish... Stop that," she said.
"By the way, Chahye," said Dean reaching for his soda can. "What do you think I should do?"
"With what?"
"With the album... I'm too disappointed to actually think of anything productive about it," he said leaning back on the sofa, putting his hands behind his head.
Chahye looked back at him and rested her chin on her hand. "Well... What was your original plan? Other than releasing the music video on the day we met and it being a full album?" she asked with a sly smile.
"Well, that's actually it. I wanted to release Bonnie&Clyde first. Before the album... Then there's one more song that has a music video. And it's also for you," he said smiling.
"Huh?! Which one?" asked Chahye suddenly becoming alert. "I didn't know you filmed a second music video."
"It's a secret. And you wouldn't really be able to know it because you were so absorbed with your Psychology readings," said Dean smiling. "If Bonnie&Clyde is my favorite, the other song will surely be your favorite from all of my songs," he said smiling.
"So you purposely didn't let me listen to it?"
"Yes."
"Then that must be one beautiful song."
"It is. So now do you understand why it feels so bad that Bonnie&Clyde was leaked?! I wanted everything to be perfect. For me. For you. For everyone else."
"So what do you think? Do you still want to drop your album?"
"I know management wouldn't let me cancel it. The production of CDs have already started. So yeah. It should."
"Will you be happy if you do?"
"I don't know right now. Maybe? These are my songs anyway."
"Then go ahead."

Chahye was smiling at him and he was fighting back every urge to kiss her deeply. Instead, he smiled and reached for her left hand, squeezing it tight as he threw his head back on the sofa.

"Why don't you drop the other song on March 25th instead?" suggested Chahye. "That way, you'll still have a song offered to me and the release would be just as fine."

Dean listened and contemplated on her suggestion. He heard her drink from her soda can and lift up her chopsticks again. He stayed still, staring at the ceiling. She was right. He could drop the second song on the 25th instead. But if that ever happens, the second part of the album would be totally different. Other than 130Mood:TRBL, he wanted to drop another album making it more like a sequel to the first one. There was already a tracklist to it. But maybe...

"If I drop the second song on the 25th, the second album would need to change," he said. "I wouldn't want the song you're practicing now to be on it."
"Huh?! Why?! It's a pretty cool song," said Chahye looking back at him, a sushi in between her chopsticks and her lips.
"Because... The feel would be different. I know it would be different. I mean," said Dean lifting his head and looking at her. "I have things planned okay? But if I do that, everything will flip 360 degrees. I swear it will. And I have to change everything."
"How are you so sure that things will change once you drop the second song, huh?" she asked.
"Because..." Dean started.

He sat up properly and let go of Chahye's hand. He took the chopsticks from her other and the food dropped into the plastic container. He took her chin in his hands and made her stare at him.

"Because that's gonna be the day you become my girlfriend," he said smiling. Chahye just stared at him in confusion. He then left a quick peck on her lips before standing up. "Remember that," he said taking his soda can and drinking up.

Chahye was left on the floor with surprise. She looked up at him and watched him open his computer. He really never stops working, she thought. She sat back in front of the table to finish her food when the door to the studio opened.

"Dean! Are you...... Chahye?!" It was Millic and he was sweating furiously. "Where's Dean?" he asked. Chahye just looked at him and pointed to the computer. Millic followed her hand and saw Dean under the table, turning the power box on.
"Hey. Seunghyun. Sorry. I was opening this," said Dean as he stood up.
" it. I thought you were hurt or something," said Millic rushing to him, opening his arms so he could hug his bestfriend.
"I'm good," smiled Dean as they embraced each other. "But it might have been better if you came earlier," he said as he let go.
"I tried. But I had to pick up something at Ansan and the traffic at the bridge was crazy," said Millic.

Chahye watched the two talk and she was happy as she saw Dean sincerely smiling at the sight of his bestfriend. He is really lucky to have Millic as his bestfriend.

Just then, the door to the studio opened once again. Chahye had to get up quickly and bow. It was Dean's manager, Jeffrey. She wasn't really scared of him but she knew better than to meddle with Joombas management. They were strict. Her eyes met with Jeffrey and somehow, she was suddenly frightened.

"Jeffrey," said Dean as he walked over to Chahye.
"Aren't you supposed to be practicing downstairs?" Jeffrey asked.
"I... I should be," said Chahye bowing her head. "But..."
"But we made her come up here," said Jusen as he appeared behind Jeffrey. He was with the other three and was carrying a paper bag.
"Yeah. Uhm...," said 2xxx! as he stepped inside. "We wanted to eat with her so we dragged her up here," he said.
"Yeah. I... I haven't had lunch yet and the guys, too," said Dean.
"Chahye hasn't had lunch as well," said Camper.
"It's almost 5pm. This is already dinner," said Jeffrey.
"Well.. Yeah.. But we started eating at four," smiled Chekparren.
"Want to join us?" asked Jusen as he took a soda can out of the paper bag.
"We were just trying to comfort Dean," said Camper smiling and sitting on the couch, pulling Chahye to sit down, too.
"Are you fine now, Dean?" Jeffrey asked him. Dean only smiled and nodded his head. "Well, if that's the case, I'll come back down here at 6pm. We'll need to talk about your album," he said looking at everyone, including Chahye. He then turned arojnd and left, closing the door behind him.

Millic and 2xxx! sank to the floor as he left. Eveyone else started to breathe normally as he disappeared.

"I hope you two didn't do anything crazy while we were gone, because that was too close," said Chekparren as he sank onto the couch.
"We didn't. Don't worry," said Dean.

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

I'm trying my best to establish a clear timeline with this story.. But if I really want to think about the story and then make it coincide with reality, I think I'm not gonna be able to actually deliver it. Lol Even I'm not sure of anything, just like Dean and Chahye's relationship. LOL

I also do not know if the second part of 130Mood will be different or what. But at least I'm trying to make it look mysterious as well..

Ah whatever. XD

Thank you for all the support, comments and reads.. Already 2300 views! Much love! <3