13..

Of Truth and Love

He saw her at the table with Buckwilds. At first, he didn't believe it was her. She looked different. She looked beautiful in her outfit. She looked so much more of a girl in a skirt. Although it bothered him how Chahye could survive the cold in her stockings, he still liked it. He has always liked her legs. He just didn't like how she was close with all the men on that table, not to mention how he saw Zico sitting close to her. She didn't quite seem to dislike how his arms were over shouders. TakeOne and Giriboy often held her hands across the table. She looked as though she liked their touch and attention. She was happy. Why wasn't she able to do the same with him?

He followed her, careful not to let Andup notice his presence as they walked together. "Why is she here?" he asked himself. He felt deceived and it pissed him off. Andup stopped just as she turned the corner to the hall leading to the comfort rooms. He walked away just when Crucial Star saw and called for him. Dean moved along, avoiding to hit people or make conversation. He turned the corner and didn't see her, probably inside the ladies' room already. The men's room was the first door in the hall. He walked past it, and stood just in between the doors, leaning on the wall. He looked at himself through the mirror parallel to the wall. He would see if she walks out. Dean was lucky. No one else seemed to want to take a leak that moment.

And she walked out, stopping in her tracks just as she saw him standing there, a grin on his face. "Dean..." she said under her breath.
"Chahye-ssi..." he sang. "I'm surprised to see you here."
"Wh-why are you here?" asked Chahye.
"Isn't it obvious? I was invited by Mad Clown sunbae. You, though... Why are you here? Who asked you out? Andup-ssi?" said Dean conclusively.
"N-No. Someone else did. And it's none of your business," said Chahye.
"Well, didn't you dress up so y for him then," he said with a smirk on his face.
Chahye looked at him almost with disgust. "Excuse me," she said trying to step sideways and away from him.

But Dean grabbed her arm and pulled her back in front of him. "You declined my invite to go to this party and then went with someone else. I want to know who beat me to you," he said in a stern whisper, the smile disappearing from his face almost instantly.
Chahye tried to get herself out of his grip but Dean was too strong. "It's none of your business. Now let go of me," she said trying to make herself act strong.
"Tell me who the it is," he said almost gritting onto his own teeth.
"I'm not going to tell you. Why should you even care?" Chahye said.
Dean held her arm tighter and this time pulling her closer to him, leaning low that their faces were just inches away. Chahye felt her heart stop and she went suddenly stiff. "Because... You. Are. Mine," said Dean with emphasis on each word, making Chahye understand what he said. "I'll make you mine, Jin Chahye. I always get what I want. And I'll make sure you won't regret it," he continued to say, fading into a seductive whisper.
Chahye was unable to do anything. She just stood there stiffly, wishing Dean would just let go of her. She felt his other hand brush against her ear. She felt herself shake involuntarily. "Please... No," she whispered to herself.
"Anyone else said you look cute tonight? Lovely," whispered Dean in a seductive way.

Just then, a couple of girls walked towards the ladies' room giggling to each other. Dean made himself look towards the wall, careful to not let anyone see his face. Chahye stayed there, hard as stone. The door closed and Dean's grip finally loosened. He looked back down at Chahye and whispered, "Enjoy the rest of the night, Chahye."

He let her go and walked away, back to where most of the crowd was, leaving her with a playful smirk. Chahye just stood there trying to relax. She was finding it hard to breathe and her heartbeat spiked to its fastest. She felt like crying. Her legs became wobbly and she knew she could pass out anytime. She can't.

The two girls inside the comfort room finally stepped out. She didn't look at them. She waited for them to disappear. Her eyesight was getting dark and she couldn't concentrate anymore. She heard footsteps coming towards her but she acted quick. She stepped back and opened the door, closed it and locked it. She leaned on the door and was soon sliding down. It was that time. She broke down. She started crying, wailing.

Psycoban saw her get in. She looked as though she was scared of him. He saw her eyes and they weren't focused. She was scared. He saw it before. Rather than getting inside the men's room, he approached the ladies comfort room and tried the knob. It was locked. Then he heard it. She was crying. Faint but he was sure it was her. He started to knock on the door. "Chahye? Chahye-ssi? Are you all right? Open this door," he tried to call for her. But she didn't answer. It didn't even look like she wanted to open the door. She was crying. "Chahye-ssi. Open the door please. It's me, Joonhong-ssi. It's all right," he continued.

Lil Boi and TakeOne walked to the men's room, laughing because Louie dropped a mean joke at their table before they excused themselves. Lil Boi saw Psycoban at the ladies room door, knocking. "What are you doing hyung?" he called him out, TakeOne looking, too.

Psycoban looked at them, hand still on the knob. "Seungtaek, could you call Jiho, please?" he said.
"Why?" asked TakeOne taking a step closer.
"Chahye's inside and she's crying," answered Psycoban.
"What?!" the two reacted together.

Psycoban kept knocking on the door, calling out Chahye trying to make her come out. Lil Boi and TakeOne came back with both Zico and Taewoon. Crush, JTong and Fana were there as well. The restaurant manager was also with them, a key to the comfort room in his hands.
"Hyung, let me call her," Zico said making Psycoban step aside.
"What happened?" asked Taewoon.
"I don't know. I just saw her standing here. But she stepped back when she saw me. She was scared. Then she went inside and locked it and I heard her crying through the door," explained Zico.
" it. Someone might have hit on her," said JTong angrily.
"Chahye? Chahye? Answer me. It's me. Jiho," said Zico through the door as he knelt down, the manager right behind him. Chahye was crying. He could hear it even though it sounded like she tried to muffle it with her hands. "We're going to open the door, Chahye. I'm gonna get you. Don't worry," he said in the most calming voice he could muster.

Zico looked up at the manager and nodded. He put the key inside and unlocked it. Taewoon held it close still saying, "We're gonna get you, Chahye."

They pushed the door lightly until they were able to open it full swing. There was Chahye sitting in front of the sink, knees close to her chest, hands over . She was crying. Her face was wet and she was shaking. The brothers rushed to her, Taewoon getting to her first and taking both her hands from .

"O-oppa," she tried to say in between tears.
"Chahye... What happened?" asked Taewoon as Chahye started to relax, tears still streaming down her face. She couldn't answer. Taewoon felt her pain. He took both her arms and put them around his neck, hugging her. "It's going to be fine, Chahye. He's gone. I got you. We got you," comforted Taewoon, trying to stand up with her.
Zico stood behind Chahye and lifted her slowly, holding her under her arms. "It's over, Chahye. We're here. We won't let him hurt you," he said. But she still cried.

JTong and Fana thanked the manager for his help and asked if he could leave them. The manager obliged but asked them to step out of the comfort room quick as other guests started to gather and snoop around. Lil Boi and TakeOne already forgot the call of nature that led them to the comfort room. They now looked at Chahye with immense worry as she continued to cry against Taewoon's chest, Zico still rubbing her back, trying to comfort her.

"I wanna ruin the guy's face, whoever did this to her," said TakeOne with a fist rolled.
"I'm sorry I didn't see him," said Psycoban.
"That's fine. At least you were the one who saw her. That was a big help," said Fana.
Crush wanted to approach Chahye but he knew he couldn't. In times like these, only her cousins were the people she trusted. "Who did this? What did he do?" he asked.
"Whoever it is, I swear, I'm gonna make him hold cold bars," said Zico.
"We'll only know who when she finally talks," said Lil Boi.
"And that would be a long while from now," said JTong folding his arms.
"Why don't you three just go home and let her rest? She'll just get more stressed if she stays here any longer," said Fana.
"Let's go home, Chahye. Let's go home," said Taewoon trying to make her look at him. But she didn't. "Go get the car ready, Jiho," he said taking his keys out of his pocket and giving it to his younger brother, who quickly ran outside to Taewoon's car with Crush. "Can you walk, Chahye?" he asked but she didn't answer. She only cried and held her cousin even tighter.
"Aish. Let go of her," said JTong walking towards them. "I'll carry her."

Taewoon stepped aside as JTong stooped down and carried her legs in his arms. She hid her face in his chest as he walked outside and carried her through the restaurant. "Give way people. Give way," he said as he walked to the door. People's eyes followed them. TakeOne, Psycoban, Fana and Taewoon followed suit until they were all out of the restaurant. Zico opened the car and JTong carefully placed Chahye inside the back seat who looked like she could pass out any time. Taewoon got into the driver seat.

"Thank you hyung," said Zico bowing to his crew leader.
"It's nothing. Call us if she talks, if you need anything," JTong said.
"We'll find the guy," said TakeOne.
"Take care of her," said Fana.
"Call me, Jiho," said Crush.
"We will. Thank you," said Zico bowing once more before getting into the car, hugging Chahye, placing her head against his chest.

The car drove away and the members of Buckwilds walked back inside. Crush walked slow stealing glances at the disappearing car, worried about Chahye. They weren't even able to spend time together so much. As he approached the door, he saw Dean.

"What was that all about? Who was that? What happened?" he asked.
"It's Zico's cousin. She just had an attack," answered Crush.
"Attack?" Dean asked unsure of what he meant.
"Uhm... Something to do with trauma. You won't understand," said Crush.
"Oh. I hope she's all right," said Dean.
"Yeah. I hope she feels better tomorrow," said Crush opening the door. "Aren't you going in yet?"
"Oh. Yeah. I am," said Dean turning around to follow him. "Is it really you?" he thought to himself as he took one last look at the space Taewoon's car was parked earlier.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

And what's so amazing about this is that.......this isn't even the yet. XD lol
I just wanted to build everything up. I hope you also understand, at this point of the story, everything will start to get really hard on me. I don't think I would be able to finish a chapter in a day. But i hope you keep on being patient with me. And i hope that in the end, you finally understand. ppyong ~ ~