15..

Of Truth and Love

It was Sunday and Chahye decided to drop by the studio early. She would be picked up at the bus stop after. Out of system, she still brought her bag with her, filled with extra clothes and a water bottle. However, when she looked through the door, no one was there. Not even a soul. The sunset glow passed through the glass windows and onto the floor. It was starting to get dark and no one was there.

"Why?" Chahye asked herself.

"Because I told everyone not to go to work today. It's a Sunday."

Chahye looked to her left and saw him, the man he hated to see. "Dean," she said.
"Didn't Minhwan hyung or Eunji noona send you a message? Practice is canceled today," he said walking towards her from the stairs with a smile.
"Why cancel it?" she asked.
"I just thought that everyone would be happy if I extended their vacations. I guess you never got the memo," he said leaning onto the wall, arms crossed in front of him.
Chahye closed her eyes as she huffed out her irritation. "It doesn't matter. I'm not here for the rehearsals anyway," she said.

She opened her bag and rummaged through it, looking for that one thing she prepared just for Dean. He was watching her, waiting. She finally looked up with a piece of paper folded in her hand. She reached her hand out to him. "That's for you," she said.

Dean took the piece of paper from her, blinking twice. Chahye walked past him and straight to the stairs, quick with her steps as she went down. He followed her with his eyes before reading the paper in his hands. It was just a one-line statement and it caused Dean almost his breath. "JIN CHAHYE! COME BACK HERE!" he shouted as he dashed to the stairs following her down the stairs, leaving the piece of paper on the floor.

"Go find some other to be your dancer."

He reached the landing on the first floor and didn't see her. He ran outside and looked to his right. She was no where. He turned around and still didn't see her. He thought of going to the bus stop as there are a million chances she would decide to go home. He reached it running and she did see her. She was sitting on the bench. It didn't seem as though she was waiting for a bus.

He stood there catching his breath, deciding if he should really approach her. But as soon as he was already relaxed, he saw a man approach Chahye. "Crush," he said. He saw them smile at each other. "Why?" he thought. Chahye took his arm and they walked away. Dean tried to look where they were going and he saw Crush's Benz parked at the corner of the street. "They're together?" he asked himself.

He ran, just fast enough to catch up with them. "Shin Hyoseob! Shin Hyoseob!" shouted Dean.

Crush stopped and turned around to see his friend waving at them. Chahye just stood there, contemplating if she should turn around or not. She knew who's voice that was and she cursed him a million times already in her head. "Hyukkie-ah," greeted Crush just as he got closer to them. "What are you doing here?"
"Ah. I thought of going to the convenience store when I saw you. I couldn't go wrong with your hair. I knew it was you immediately," said Dean.
"Ah. I see," smiled Crush.
"What are you doing here?" asked Dean in return, not looking at Chahye.
"Ah. I went to pick up Chahye. I wanted to treat her to dinner," said Crush with a smile.
"Chahye?" said Dean.
"Yes. This is Jin Chahye," said Crush putting an arm on her shoulder, showing her to Dean. "She's a friend of mine." Chahye smiled faintly and bowed.
"Hello, Chahye. It's nice meeting you, a beautiful friend of Hyoseob's" said Dean giving her a playful smile.
"Are you going anywhere, Dean?" asked Crush.
"Nah. I have to go back to the studio and buy those chips that I wanted," Dean lied.
"Oh. Okay. I was hoping you'd wanted to go around with us. It's Sunday."
"Nah. I'm good. I'll see you tomorrow at the studio instead."
"Sure. I was already looking for new inspiration for a song."
"I think you already have one," said Dean smiling at Crush then at Chahye. She did her best to avoid it.
"Ah. No. Not like that," blushed Crush.
"Well, I guess I have to leave you two alone. I have to look for a new girl myself. Although, I still wanted my first one," said Dean smiling at Crush, but his eyes stealing glances at Chahye. "See you!" he said waving goodbye.

Crush waved at him. He soon pulled Chahye to follow him to his car. Inside, he noticed how she was restless, as if she wanted to ask him something. "That was Dean, Chahye. You asked me about him the other week, remember?" said Crush.
"I remember. He looks nice in person," she smiled.
"He's fun to be with," said Crush.
"I can imagine."
"So, where do you want to eat?"
"Anywhere would be ncie."

Crush dropped Chahye at her apartment a quarter to 8. They went around Myeongdeong and did some window shopping which led to Crush buying her a new pair of earphones. "So you could listen to my songs in clarity," she remembered him tell her with the most endearing smile. She invited him inside her apartment but declined, saying he still needed to drop by Amoeba before the day ends.

And so he left.

She was once again left alone in her cramped and run-down apartment. She kept on thinking about their encounter with Dean. It was obvious he followed her but the sight of Crush might have caught him off-guard. And he acted so good, as if he didn't know her. And that last statement he said. "I still wanted my first one," she repeated in her head. "He's talking about me. I just know it," she said.

The door to her apartment started banging. She got up from the sofa and waited. There it is again. She shook her head, approached the door and opened it. "Honey," she said just as she saw her.
Honey was carrying a small box with her and stepped inside. She never really waited for Chahye to invite her in. "Hi. I'm sorry to disturb you. I just wanted to ask a favor," she said walking to the small table in ghe living area.
"What is it?" asked Chahye.
"Could I leave this box with you until I get back from America?" asked Honey pointing at it. "It's just some stuff I don't want the other girls to get a hold of."
"Like what?" asked Chahye opening the lid.
"Some stuff. There's some make-up in there, 2 of the necklaces I love too much, condoms and a PlanB box," said Honey.
Chahye had to look back up at her when she mentioned the last two items. "Condoms?!"
"Yes? You know... He needs that," smiled Honey.
"And PlanB... Why?" said Chahye. "I mean... If you wear condoms, you wouldn't need that anymore."
"You still need them. What if you both were not prepared? Like a drunk night?! Those stuff," said Honey. "You can use them if you want to, Chahye. I'm glad to help," she said smirking at her.
"I am never gonna use those," she said waving her hands in front of her.
"Don't talk to soon, baby girl," grinned Honey. " with someone you love is an amazing thing."
"I can imagine," said Chahye under her breath. "When are you leaving by the way?"
"Wednesday," answered Honey walking back to the door. "You take care, Chahye."

Chahye had to keep Honey's box in the drawer under her TV set. She wouldn't really need those stuff but she didn't want to lose anything in it as well. She also didn't want anyone else to see it inside her home and think awfully of her. She stole a glance at the unopened letters inside the box right next to Honey's. She didn't want to read them. She isn't ready. She will never be ready.

Suddenly, her phone rang. "Might be Seobbie oppa," she thought as she stood up to see.

She opened her phone and saw a text message from an unknown number that read:
"I'm not accepting this. You will report to rehearsals tomorrow. And don't you dare not show up tomorrow. Kwon Hyuk."

" you," said Chahye rolling her eyes.

Then, another message was sent.

"And I really haven't told you but... You and Crush don't look good together. You look better with me. You're mine. :)"

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

WARNING.!!!!

Next chapter is a banger!!!! (whatever that means. XD)

And if you're asking what PlanB is, you can check this site (Please don't judge me though! XD)
http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20418342_3,00.html