Neighbour

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV

A usual morning , i woke up because of a phone call .

"YOON EUN RA!"

A familar voice shouting on the phone , i took a look at the time and gasped , It's already almost 8am . I'm late for school .

Junhyung heard no response from me , he again spoke on the phone , "Eun Ra! Where are you!"

I flipped opened the blanket and slipped into my slippers , "Hold on ,Junhyung , i meet you later! I'm late!"

Before he could say anything i hung up on him .

I took a look at myself in the mirror and got shocked by the looks .

Sore red eyes , Puffy eyes , Face swollen , Aigoo~! I looked excatly like a fat girl!

I quickly went down and got a ice bag for myselfs and wore on my geek spectacles .

Just then , i was about to change , the door bell rang .

Yang Yoseob's POV

I hope i did not disturbed her early in the morning .

But , she's a student too , i guess not , would she home ?

As i was talking to myself , the door swung open .

She's looked kinda weird in her outfit ,but cute .

Her eyes were alittle puffy , did she cried . Yang yoseob! You are supposed to greet her .

"Annyeonghaseyo! Yang Yoseob Imnida!' I bow to her .

She seems to be surprised and nodded her head .

Her expression was so cute , Her hair tied up in a pony tail and wearing a black geek spectacles .

She then replied me with a smile , "Yoon Eun Ra . "

I nodded at her and smiled , "I'm the new neighbour here ."

Eun Ra shot me a look and peeked over to my apartment , "Ahh .. I see . "

We stared at each other for awhile ,and there was a awkward silence . My heart was racing so fast , and i had no idea why .

I tried to calm down and was about to speak , She quickly bow to me and closed the door .

She probably had some stuffs going on . "Yoseob!"

I turn around to looked at the door again , "Ne , Umma!"

Eun Ra , Such nice name and shy girl .

Yong Junhyung's POV

What , the time already passed 8 , and she's not here yet .

Before i made a call , Eun Ra came to me , panting .

"J-Junhyung ah~! Why are you here?" She asked me , trying to catch her breadth.

I patted her back slowly , "Are you alright?"

She nodded her head , and carried up the guitar .

I took out the notes for her , "Here . The composition notes that the teacher wanted you to do ."

She slowly took a glance at it and flipped over the pages ,observing the details .

Eun Ra , This child , always been so clumsy and does not speak up for herself , Taking up all those responsibility at such a young age .

She snapped me out of my thought , "Yah! Palli! We have to compose now right?"

I smiled at her and patted her head , "Nope , Let's go to the cafeteria."

As i grabbed her hands and pulled her , she looked at me curiously , tilting her head to the side .

Yoon Eun Ra , Can she stop being so cute ..

Yoon Eun Ra's POV

Junhyung bought me to the cafeteria and helped me to ordered a coke .

I laughed at him  .

He put both of his hands onto the table and looked at me , "Waeyo?"

I shook my head and smacked it with the rolled up paper i was holding onto , "Coke again?"

Junhyung groan in pain , "Wae? Can't i order?"

I shook my head and laughed at him .

This guy , I know him since we're at 7 , He always wanted coke , never ever left it alone , always drinking it alone , in cans , in bottles . He was so cute back then , little guy , now he became taller than me and i always argued with him , why was he so tall . Thinking about it , i chuckles silently .

Two cups of coke was being served up to us , and i took a sip of the coke .

"So..? We're here to think about inspiration?" I asked him ,putting down the cup of coke .

He did not replied but stared outside of the window .

I flipped his forehead and then he turned to look at me , well probably glared at .

Junhyung drank the coke again , until it reached to half of the cup . I looked at him , "What's wrong?"

He shook his head .

I pulled the chair nearer to him , "Tell me , I know you're in a bad mood ,if not , why did you drank so much?"

Junhyung stared into my eyes , he was so near to me , i blinked my eyes in surprised  and then he draw back himself.

He coughed alittle ,"Are you really alright?"

I nodded , taking a sip again , I really loved coke now , since i've been with him , and he's been treating me coke . I giggled again and he turned to look at me .

"Wae?" He asked .

I shook my head and laughed , "I reflashing back the past "

Junhyung seemed to be interested , "You never told me anything ."

My smile gone , it went down to a small frown . "It's nothing ."

Junhyung grabbed onto my wrist , "Did you cried?"

I forced a smile , trying to face him , "No?"

He grabbed harder , how tight was he grabbing onto , until i let out a groan , "Oww .. "

Junhyung released my wrist , and apologize to me .

He got up from his chair, leaving behind his half coke , and left the cafeteria .

Wae , what's wrong with him , i turned to look at his back , he's weird today .