She's our composer .

He's my neighbour .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

Aish , I tidy myself and then knocked onto the door .

I heard a calm and deep voice , "Come in ."

The president was tapping his fingers onto the table , looks like he wants a proper explanation .

I bow to him and cleared my throat , "President , sorry for just now ."

The president just shook his head , "So , what's your explanation for this issue?"

What can i say , Eun Ra is a composer , Junhyung is a composer too , Why not say she's our composer , But then if this is the case , I shouldn't had let her go . I sighed , The president narrowed his eyes at me .

I smiled awkwardly , "Actually , That's our teacher ."

He seemed shocked , In a state of speechless , After awhile , he found his words , "Teacher?"

I smiled and nod my head , "She's a young teacher, and is very popular in new york ."

The president seems to be alittle sastified for now , He nod his head slowly , "Then why are you holding hands with her ,Futhermore , On streets! In the public!"

Aish , this , I answered him calmly , "Well , she's afraid of being lost therefore , i held onto her hands ."

The president nod his head , "You sure are working hard for the comeback ,What does she teach?"

I predicted that question , i sat down , and told him everything .

Lastly , he smiled and asked me to leave while he will report this to the media and handle this issue .

Finally , This is over , just by some simple words .

Was i being harsh just now ..? I tilt my head and looked at the ceiling as i stepped outside of the office .

I heard voices calling my names , "Yoseob!" I turn around and they were there .

Junhyung gave me a cold stare , Hyunseung looked at me worriedly , Gikwang just smiled at me while Dongwoon waved at me .

"Everything's alright? Settled already?" Hyunseung asked in concern .

I nod my head , How can i explain to them that Eun Ra is our teacher and composer for a new song ,They don't even know she's here in Seoul , Junhyung might just cut off my head , while Hyunseung will give me a cold shoulder . I sighed at the thought of that .

Junhyung then snapped me out of my thought , "You this brat , always wander off , Look what you had done ."

I smiled at him while Gikwang said nothing and ruffled my hair .

Even though Junhyung's word sound alittle harsh but that's his way of expressing care to me . I chuckled .

"Ah .." I opened my mouth big , The others turn around to look at me , Dongwoon blinked his eyes at me , "Waeyo?" He asked in curious .

"Ah .. Nothing ." I smiled at them , Sooner or later , Eun Ra had to leave to New York . I don't even know when she's coming back , If i could , i really want to made her our composer , along with Junhyung , they sure compose great songs .

I texted her , "Eun Ra ah , The matter is gone for now ." I got onto the van and then leaned back . I want to rest .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Jiyeon helped me to apply the medicine at my back , "Done!" She said with a smile .

I got up slowly and then the phone bright up , I took it and looked at it , "Eun Ra ah , The matter is gone for now ."

What does he mean , he solved it ? Well , that's a relief , this lesson just waken me up from the choice , It's like a forbidden love .

Jiyeon sat beside me , "Agasshi , How do you go back when your back hurts so much , like today ."

I smiled at her and shook my head , "It's not pain at all ."

But her words woke me up from the dream , I can't stay here for long , i need to go back soon , Around .. 5 more days ..?

I replied Yoseob's message ,"What did you say ..?"

He replied very fast like he was waiting for message , I opened the message and then this startled me , "I told them you're our composer and our teacher ."

What did i just saw ..? I'm their composer and teacher , I texted him back , "But , i'm leaving soon , You know that ."

It was a moment then i received his message , "Eun Ra , Don't go , Stay ."

My eyes suddenly filled with tears , It was touching at the same time , But somehow , those words made me hurt again , I thought of the consequences , If i fall in love with Yoseob once again , If he was to confess to me again , we're still couldn't be together . isn't it ..? I sighed .

Jiyeon was looking at me worriedly while i gave a weak smile .

For that day , I did not replied his message , my mind was stuck with should i stay or not ..? I was afraid . I want to be with him .

 

Yong Junhyung's POV:

As i browse through the pictures of Yoseob and the fan on the website , somehow that image of the girl looked so familar , like someone i knew . Who ..?

Yoseob knocked on the door and i said calmly , "Come in ."

He was looking around , I swing the chair and crossed my legs , "What is it ..?"

Yoseob smiled at me awkwardly , from his smile , i am sure he must be scared of telling something , He gulped and then said , "Eun Ra is in Seoul ."

Did i heard wrongly ? I suffered from ear disorder ..? What was that ..? I blinked my eyes , i stood up immediately , "How did you know?"

Yoseob smiled at me again , "I met her up , That girl in the picture is her ."

I was right , That girl in the picture looked so familar , "Why did you meet her up without telling us that she's in Seoul ." I gave him a anger look .

He said nothing .

Hyunseung was standing at the door , heard our conversation and quickly dashed up to Yoseob , "Yah!"

U-hwa , i was in surprise , Is my first time to see Hyunseung's reaction that big .

I rushed up to break the both up , "Hyunseung , Chills ."

Hyunseung was panting , Yoseob was rubbing his neck .

Yoseob said softly , "Mianhae ."

Eun Ra , this first person whom you look for is not me ..? While is Yoseob ..? I'm that invisible ..? Am i just a spare tyre ..? I sighed helplessly . Why am i feeling so hurt and sad .

Yoseob gathered everybody in the living room and told us a very shocking news . "Eun Ra .. Is our composer!"

Everybody's expression was frozen , The mouths were wide opened , I stood up ,"What composer ..? She is going back soon right ..?"

Yoseob nod his head and smiled , "I'm waiting for her reply , I wish that she could stay ."

He said , he wish that Eun Ra could stay ..? All these years , I missed her dearly and this are the results ..? Yong Junhyung , Why does things just doesn't go the way you want it to be ..?

Jang Hyunseung's POV:

Now Yoseob's is my love rival ? What , I stood up and clenched my fist , my bite my lower lips and went back to the room and slammed the door .

I covered myself under the blanket , I slipped my hand under the pillow , there's a picture of the both of us in our school uniform . I wiped her face in the photo , "Eun Ra ah .. Do you miss me ..?" I fight back my tears .

First was Junhyung , Now Yoseob , Who's next ..?  I have no idea , But my feelings for her doesn't go away that fast , why , it's already been years , Why am i such a stubborn kid! Jang Hyunseung , why couldn't my feelings go away , i want them to go away , i don't wish to get hurt , it's really pain , there's a knife piercing my heart . How pain .