A day with Junhyung .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

He pulled me out and there was a white car waiting , he opened the door and almost pushed me in , I refused by grabbing onto the handle of the car door .

"Yah! Let go of me!" I shouted at him causing passerby to look at us .

It was really awkward , I started calm down , "What's wrong ."

He looked another direction and picked up a call and let go of me , i thought this was a great chance to escape as soon as he let go of me .

I heard a word from him , "Eun Ra , A-Appa .." He hesistate awhile ,i flinched at the word Appa , He called him Appa ..? What i called him ? Ahjusshi right ? I laughed with a tear escaped from my eye , I stood there and did not turn around to face him , "Wae ?"

Doo Joon took a deep breathe and i could heard it , "He hasn't had any much time left , so .. i hope you would follow me back to new york . "

One breathe , said so much , One long sentence describe all the situation , i clenched onto my skirt , "What happened ?" I did not answer him but asked him instead .

He sighed and walked near me , I yelled , "Stop approaching near me!" He stopped his footsteps and apologize, "Mianhae . " He took another deep breathe , "He got a weak heart . "

Weak heart ? Then , how my heart could resist such news ? , I raised my hand up , "I know it , I'm leaving now ."

He was about to call me but i heard him sigh .

At first , it was walking , i started to run , running back home , Appa , this is the great news you gave me ? Do you even expect me to visit you ? I sighed and a tear escaped , the tear rolled down my cheeks and i started to cry , i squat outside a convenience store .

A bottle of milk appeared infront of me .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

I put on my headphone and grabbed my can of coke , I stepped outside the store and saw a girl squatting outside there , i took a closer look , Eun Ra ? At this time , she should be returning to class . I looked at her closely , I pulled down my headphone , Crying ? I ran back into the store and quickly took a bottle of milk . I gave her , "Eun Ra ah .." I said in a soft voice .

She looked up at me with her two sore eyes and wiped them , "komapsumnida ." She still forced a smile out of her face , i grabbed onto her hands , she totally lost energy and fell onto me , Her head fell against my chest , My heart beat faster as she looked up at me , "Ah .. Mianhae ."

I shook my head and smiled , "Sit down . " I pat onto the bench , "Why are you here ? Shouldn't you supposed to be at class now ?"

She giggled alittle ,rubbing the bottle of milk , "You too , why are you outside here?"

I went speechless , I laughed alittle , "Out here to get a coke?"

She pat my head , "Yah! I'm not babo! How could you come so far here to get a coke?"

I was lying indeed , I like to walk around here , "I was just coming out to take a breathe ."

Eun Ra nod slightly , "Me too . I'm suffocating . " I stared at her , Suffocating ? She's in pain ? , "Gwenchana?"

She giggle softly and ruffled my hair , "Ne! Oppa!"

I widened my eyes when she called me Oppa , She don't really call older male , Oppa . I laughed , "Yah! What gotten into you?"

Eun Ra started to swing her legs , "Ah~ It does sound weird isn't it?" I nod  , She hit my back playfully , "Yah! Don't be so straightforward could you?"

I laughed at her but she was really sad just now , I sighed , "Eun Ra ah , If there's anything you want to say , you could say , if you don't want me to listen i won't . " I raised up my headphone , "I'll listen to songs , atleast you could release your thoughts and stop keeping things in your heart ."

She smiled and shook her head , "Ani . Gwenchana ."

I pinched her cheeks , her cheeks was so soft and alittle red , "Yah~! Stop lying ."

She laughed and stood up , "Since you treat me this bottle of milk , " She put her hand under her chin , "Shall we go somewhere else?"

"S-Somewhere?" Before i could finish my sentence , she grabbed onto my hand and pulled me while i turn around to grab her bagpack .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I really want to release my thoughts , My anger , I pulled Junhyung and flagged for a taxi , i want to go to the theme park . I enjoy the most . It's like a palace for me .

Everything i want , they all gathered inside . My inner world . I laughed , Junhyung turn to look at me ,"Yah , Yoon Eun Ra! Why are we going to the theme park?"

I liked ferris wheel the most , i can view the whole world ,I like the feeling of being onto of it , "Ferris wheel . " I turn to look at him .

He made a serious look , "Ahh .. I see , But why didn't i notice it earlier?" He frowned , i use my finger  and pushes his forehead ,"Babo!"

Junhyung turn around to look at me and pinched my cheeks again , "Yah! Stop pinching me!"

The ahjusshi turn looked up at the mirror and said , "Such a cute couple ."

Junhyung and i immediately shook our head , "Aniyo! Ahjusshi! We're not ." The ahjusshi is quite stubborn though , he smiled and carried on driving , "Gwenchana , Don't need to be shy when you guys are doing this to each other ."

Junhyung and I sighed and looked at each other , we felt awkward and laughed awkwardly .

We reached and the ahjusshi gave us a discount , This is what he says that made out atmosphere so awkward , "Love discount for you guys~! Enjoy your trip . " He giggled and drove off .

I sighed and looked at Junhyung , "Shall we go get the tickets?" I'm really excited for this , He nod slightly , "I'll go and get them and i'll treat you too!" I smiled and rushed off to queue at the ticket booth , today's not too much people since it's still a weekday and not much people are here too .

"Here you go , two ticket . There's a discount , we having two tickets discount and here is your change ." The person inside the booth says , "Enjoy your trip with you boyfriend ." I shook my head , "Aniyo , It's not my boyfriend . " She giggled and asked for the next person .

I grabbed onto the tickets , what's wrong today ? why is everyone saying that Junhyung was my boyfriend ? Aish! I waved the tickets infront of him , "I've got the tickets!" He smiled and run over with my bagpack on his hands , i just noticed and grabbed away from his hands , "Aish .. "

He looked at me with curiousity , "Wae?" I covered my face with the bagpack ,and he kept on asking , "Wae ? Wae? Waeyo? Wae Eun Ra?!" As we got into the gate , the person laughed at us too , I sighed and put down the bag .

Junhyung grabbed my hand and pulled me over  , We went here and there , exploring every single rides , It was really fun , Shouting out lungs out by sitting the rollercoaster ,and we went for bumper cars , i kept on getting bumped by Junhyung , i frowned alittle ,"Yah! Stop bumping against me!" He stuck his tounge out and kept on bumping to me .

I totally cleared my thoughts and forgot everything , i want to erase that memory but it kept on stuck in my mind , Junhyung interrupt into my thoughts and raised up a chocolate flavoured ice cream , "Here you go!" I took it and started to eat , we started to get tired and walked slowly , "Shall we go for ferris wheel?"

He nod his head as i grabbed his hand and pulled him to the ferris wheel .

I browsed every angle of the city , it was really high and big , i could see the crowded yet peaceful city , "I like to clear my mind when i'm up here ."

Junhyung looked at me with his ice-cream in his mouth , "Here ?"

I nod my head and smiled at his expression , "Ne . It's a good place isn't it ? My secret place ."

He laughed , "Secret? i don't think so ," He pointed up at the other people sitting inside, "What's that then?"

I slapped his shoulder hard , he groaned alittle , "Yah! It hurts ." I laughed at him , "Shall we take a photo?" He nod his head , I took out my phone and snapped a picture of us together , "It's beautiful up here right?"

Yong Junyung's POV:

Her expression bright as she see every direction , "Here!" She pointed here and there to show me while i'm only concetrate on her face , her expression is different when she cried , now her expression is filled with sparks and interests .

Something is wrong just now i guess , did yoseob bullied her ?  I asked her to clear my thoughts ,"Eun Ra ah , Did yoseob bullied you?"

She stopped looking and looked at me instead , "Ani? Waeyo?"

Really ? i suspect , "Nothing , because .. you cried alot just now don't you?"

She nod her head and explained alittle , "It wasn't because of him but other matters .'

Eun Ra seems to refused to share her other matters with me , She stared at me , "Junhyung ah .. What if i'm leaving?"

L-Leaving ? I titled my head and clenched my fist , "Wae?"

Eun Ra laughed ,"I was joking!" It doesn't seems like a joke , that was a second of serious .  I could sense it .

"Appa is sick. " She said softly and looked at the other direction .

Her father ? She seldom mention her family , well , when was the last time ? two years ago ? I sighed , and pat her head , "I know now , why you don't talk to me just now ."

She looked up with apologize expression written on her face , "Mianhae , I don't like to talk about my family ."

I smiled and pat her head , "Gwenchana ."

After a ride , it stopped and we had a great day , I hoped that cheer her up though , no matter what , i'll be there for you , Eun Ra .. Yoon Eun Ra , i'm only for you . I smiled as she waved goodbye to me .