Eun Ra .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I woke up because of the phone's ringtone , "Ne? Eun Ra imnida ." It was a call from my secretary , reporting me about my schedule , "There's a meeting with a popular korean boyband at around 1pm ,do you still remember?" A korean boyband? I slipped into my slippers and approached to my scheduler list , It was written on it , Aish , I replied her , "Ne . " Then i hung up the phone , i turn around to look at the clock , it's 12pm , aigoo .. i'm going to be late .

I grabbed my bag and stuffed all the clothes that i usually wear to the office and tied my hair into a bun and washed up , Putting a simple make-up .

With my coat and casual clothes that i'm wearing , i rushed down to the ground floor and flagged for cab .

A cab stopped infront of me and i got on, there was a traffic Jam , all the cars are beeping at each other and some people popped their head out of the windows to look at the situation , the surroundings filled with big buildings and some people standing at the window , staring outside and down at the traffic

The cab was going too slow , i thought it would be better if i walked to my office , I passed the charges to the driver and got off , i grabbed my coat and rushed out the road , I looked around , where am i , i've no idea , but it might be nearby my office , as i stared down at my watch ,it's 12:40pm .

I quickly run with my bag to my office , Aish , how could i forgot about this , and allow them to wait for me , it might be a bad impression of me .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

Hearing that we'll be reaching the company soon , making my heart beat so fast , i've no idea who the person is but i would really like to meet the person , i wonder if the composer is a male or female , so much questions kept on appearing in my mind .

We dressed nicely and our hairstylist gave each of us a different yet unique hairstyle .

I puto n my sunglasses like how i always does , i walked out of the car , we've reached ,the company looks big , it's a huge building afterall , a bunch of fans were waving their signboards at us , perharps they know where we were going for today ,i smiled and bow to some of the fans even though i don't understand their language .

Yoseob were as usual self , smiling and grining to his fans , Gikwang flashed his eye smile to everyone , melting his fans heart , Hyunseung as usual , doing the waves and Dongwoon too .

The security guard lead us into the company cautiously , i saw a figure dashed into the company , i took off my glasses and tilt my head , I tapped Yoseob's shoulder , "Yah , Did you see that?"

He turn around to looked at me , "What?"

I shook my head , Maybe i was thinking too much , maybe it's just a worker there , or don't tell me .. a stalker ? We've seen cases like this before , getting stalked everywhere as the celebrity goes , Last year ,there was a case happened , It was after our practice as we were going back to our apartment since the practice room was somewhere near our apartment , the stalker went into our apartment and flipped our stuffs , we noticed that the door was half-open and fortunately , she did not did anything to us , she was just finding our stuffs and keeping it to herself , The police captured her though .

Gikwang stretched his hands up in the air , Showing how muscular he was , his muscle line was shown , i stared at the another direction , He might be not know this , but i'm also jealous for him getting such a perfect body but of course , we've all has one just that he is more fit . I coughed alittle at that thought .

Our manager told us to wait at the lobby , while he told the secretary about us arriving .

The secretary stood up and apologize to us , She could talk korean i was alittle surprised , I smiled as she stared at us , She smiled at me and bow to me , "Mianhae , Could you wait at the office , it's because , the composer isn't here yet ."

The composer isn't here yet ? I stared down at the watch , 12:56pm , The composer should be here isn't it , I shook my head and getting a bad impression of the composer .

Yoseob hopped excitedly into the lift and it lead us up to the 3rd floor , as the door opened , there was the office , No doors ,just that the lift was right outside the office and we are freely to move without knocking or so .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

Everything seems so interesting , my mood goes high , while we waiting at the office , the office was really big , one side for the guest while the other side was for the composer itself , I smiled and took out my phone and tweeted , "I'm so excited .. Happy . Happy .. Kekeke ."

I heard a sound coming from the outside , I bet it's the lift , i tilt my head and stared outside , there was a figure , it's image become clearer as it approaches us , I looked with surprised and shocked expression , It's her , Yoon Eun Ra .

It's just a different style , Her usual cute self wasn't there anymore , now it's all about elegant , the way she walked with her high heels on , the hair at the bottom shows soft curls  , Her dress down to her knee , showing alittle bit of her fair skin , It's a beautiful sight of her , she's like going for a prom .

She bow to us and as she looked up , she seemed shocked too , She took a few steps back .

Hyunseung stood up and went infront , "Y-You ..  are .. " I know he went speechless , so am I .

Junhyung rushed up and pushed the manager to aside and grabbed onto Eun Ra's shoulder , "A-Are you Eun Ra ..?'

Obviously she is , i stared at her simple make-up , I stood still , my heart couldn't stop racing , It's like .. Where am i , Who am i . That feeling when you see her , I couldn't even express with words , my mouth was wide open .

Her eyes scan through us and stopped at me and went wide open too , She must thinking , i've changed , my hairstyle and the dressing .

Eun Ra nod her head , "Junhyung . I am . " She said in a cold tone . How weird , shouldn't she stay much more surprised and not a calm way ?

Maybe it's me , I need to calm down like how she does, "Eun Ra . "I call her name , she turn to look at me , Junhyung eyes were on me too . I don't know what to say , i want to say i miss her , But can i ..? Infront of everybody, the manager is here , i sighed , "Nice to meet you ."

She smiled and bow to me ,"Nice to meet you , Yoseob."

Gikwang and Dongwoon was obviously out of situation , from the looks of them , their lost while we found our way , I smiled faintly at them , "We know each other . "

Gikwang nod his head and bow to Eun Ra , "Gikwang imnida ."

Eun Ra gave a faint smile , "Eun Ra imnida , Composer Yoon . " She gave a eye smile to him .

Gikwang smiled back to her, I sensed , she was no longer that past Eun Ra , how weird , I'm feeling it , that awkwardness , that uncomfortable feeling making me suffocating in this office , i bow to my manager and dashed out the office and pressed for the lift , I'm heading where i supposed to be , The rooftop .

As the lift come , i heard footsteps behind , Eun Ra called for me but as soon as i turn around , the lift door closed , It went up .

Eun Ra , Is that what you're going to say to me after two years ? How heartless , How cold .. I clenched my fist , i was filled with anger , i don't think i could face her anymore , i'm afraid , i couldn't even control my own feelings .