Gikwang .

He's my neighbour .

Lee Gikwang's POV:

The dim light shine onto her pale face , her lips were white , her eyelashes were quite long for a lady .

I tried to woke her but no response , Suddenly as i flipped over her ,i saw her back bleeding , my hand was covered with blood , I gasped and quickly carried her up in a bride-style way . "Agasshi! Wake up!" I tried my luck again , but there's no response .

Her hands were cold , In such cold night , if she continue to sleep on .. I couldn't imagine any further , I need to find a hospital soon .

I mutter the word , "Hospital ." As i rounded a circle ,right infront ,ahead was a hospital , I brighten up , my frown turn into a smile , "Yes!"

Carryin her like a bride , i dashed towards the hospital , "Agasshi , hang on .."

Suddenly ,she mutters something under her breathe , "Yoseob .. Y-Yoseob .."

What was that , Yoseob ? Beast ? She's a fan ? I have no time to think about it , as soon as i step into the hospital , i shouted ,"Someone need helps here!"

A nurse approached me and looked at the lady that i was carrying , she lead me to a side and told me to lay her down at the sick bed while she call for the doctor .

I nod my head and waited patiently , interwining my fingers with her , Her face was in pain , Her forehead was filled with sweat , i pulled my sleeve out and using the back , i cleaned her forehead , "Please be alright .Ne ..?"

The nurse told me to wait outside while the doctor treat her .

I sat a bench , interwining my hands together , "Please be alright , Let her be alright .. " I mutter under my breathe .

My phone vibrate , i took it out , a phone call from Junhyung , I was about to answer it and a nurse tapped my back , "Excuse me , You can't use phone in here , please proceed outside ." She said with a smile .

I nod my head and apologized to her .

"Waeyo , Hyung?" I said to him .

He sounded as if he's panting on the phone , "You .. " He coughed and continued , "Yoseob's back ,where are you ?"

I looked at the time on my watch , 11pm , It's kind of late already , "Ah .. Ne, i'm at a supermarket ." Trying to lie since i can't say the fact that i was at hospital , he might get worried .

Junhyung coughed again , "Araseo , Hurry up and come back ."

I hung up the phone call and turn around to walked back in the emergcy room .

As soon as the doctor came out ,i asked him , "Is she fine ?"

The doctor nod his head and smiled , "Nothing's wrong ,just a slightly deep wound , She got pierced through at the back by a rusty sharp object ."

Hearing upon that ,she must be in great pain and how brave of her to tolerate that .

I thanked the doctor and walked in , The doctor helped to stop the bleeding ,so she must be fine after waking up tomorrow , I smiled at her peaceful face .

She's sleeping like a angel , i giggled , she must be a fan .

I asked a nurse who was walking pass for a sticky note and pen . I wrote it down on the note , saying , "Dear Agasshi , Please take care of yourself ." At last , i wrote G.K. for short . I smiled and pasted at the table .

Tired and sleepy through all these , i was glad that she's fine now , I pat her head and smiled , "Oppa's leaving now . You're lucky being saved by a celebrity , Do you know that?" I chuckled and left .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I woke up with a shout at my ear , "Agasshi!" Then a pain behind my back , "Oww .."

Jiyeon was right infront of my face , smiling like a child , "Agasshi!" She smiled again .

She raised a few plastic bags , "Food!" She said .

I smiled and nod , "Why am i here ..? And how did i got here?"

She shrugged her shoulders , "I've no idea .." Suddenly her expression changed, her frown changed into a smile , i tilt my head to a side and observed her , her head got lower and lower , "Mianhae , Agasshi."

"What for?" I said to her , Trying to get off the bed .

She mutter under her breathe , "Not protecting you and leave you alone , Juae song ham ni da! "

I shook my head , it wasn't her fault , I smiled at her cute reaction and apology , "It's alright , It's my fault for not taking good care of myself ."

She suddenly lift her head up ,"Agasshi!" She passed me a sticky note , "This must be yours!"

I tilt my head looking at the yellow sticky note , It says ,"Dear Agasshi , Please take care of yourself! G.K."

G.K.? Was the person who sent me to hospital and get my treatment ?

Jiyeon snapped me out of my thought asking me to get back to the apartment since Doo Joon has been waiting for me .

I nod my head ,carefully getting out the bed with the help of Jiyeon .

On the way back to the apartment , i kept on staring at the sticky note , Who is G.K.? It's making me so curious , i shrugged my shoulders as i got worried about Yoseob , Will he be fine .. Is he fine by now , Where is he , At the dorm yet ? So many questions just kept on popping out in my head ,giving me a headache .