A kiss under the winter night

He's my neighbour .

Yong Junhyug's POV:

Picking a gift for Eun Ra to apologize and at the same time for christmas is really hard! Aish!

I tapped Hyunseung and raised a cup infront of him , "This?"

Hyunseung shook his head and carried on picking his gift for Eun Ra .

I looked at a teddy bear which suits her perfectly and took it .

"This?" I looked at Hyunseung , He smiled and nod his head , "Ne . This is cute ."

Hyunseung got her a christmas bracelet while i got her a white teddy bear .

I bet Yoseob that guy would be at her house for christmas party too .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

While i browsed through the shops  and saw a beautiful necklace that suits her .

Infront there's a white teddy bear holding on a rose and another white teddy bear with a heart .

I bought it and wrapped nicely with a pink ribbon around the black box .

Smiling happily and hopping on every step i walk , i can't wait to see her expression when she opened it up .

Outside the door , there stood Hyunseung and Junhyung with presents on their hand and obviously i could guess what was in Junhyung's hand .

A big teddy bear perharps, i tapped Hyunseung's back and he turned around to face me ,"Yah! Yoseob . "

I smiled at him and greeted him and Junhyung . Junhyung still gave me that looks of his , I don't really know why did he get the feeling of me flirting around with Eun Ra .

She opened the door and with her hair down and fringe in bangs , She dressed in a coat and looked so cute .

"Merry christmas!" We said in unison .

She smiled and bow to us , "komapsumnida!"

I smiled and we got into the house .

Junhyung swung himself onto the couch while i helped her .

She placed the foods out onto the table and Hyunseung got utensils .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I looked at them getting the food into their mouths and sastified look . Ahh .. I feel so happy that they liked my food .

Hyunseung spoke and then raised a box infront of me , "Here you go . "

It was nicely wrapped in the seasonal colours , I opened it up and it was a beautiful bracelet , "komapsumnida!"

Hyunseung stood up and bend over and pat my head while i smiled at him .

Junhyung was sitting beside me , I looked at him and he looked at me , "Ah . Hold on."

He raised a big gift from a plastic bag and passed to me , I touch it and it was soft , "I guess i need to open it after dinner ."

Yoseob hasn't gave me anything i frowned alittle and fortunately , no one saw that , i put down the big gift from Junhyung and placed it aside .

After dinner , i cleaned it up and went back to my room .

This is Junhyung's , Hyunseung's and Yoseob's! I ran down with the presents on my hands and passed it to them .

A scarf for Hyunseung , A tee shirt for Junhyung and A Hat for Yoseob .

I giggles softly as they bow to me and said in unison , "komapsumnida!"

For hours , we went partying and playing games such as monopoly and other traditional games .

I kept on losing to Junhyung and i frowned , Sometimes i know he wants to let me but i always fail to get his hint .

The punishment was flipping onto the loser's forehead , I frowned and my forehead was being hit upon quite a number of times .

After that , it gotten late , Hyunseung and Junhyung was leaving already , I sent them out and bid goodbye to them and head back home .

Yoseob called for me and i turn around , He passed a box to me , "Here , Merry christmas!"

It was nicely wrapped with a elegant look , "What's this?"

He smiled and asked me to open , It was a necklace with a teddy bear holding onto a rose while the other teddy bear with a heart .

It was cute and pretty , I smiled and nod to him , "komapsumnida!"

He giggles softly and called my name again , I looked up and his face was so near to mine , I swallows alittle , The gust of wind blew past us , Making me shiver alittle .

I was wearing a brown coat and Yoseob was in his black and white stripes sweater , He looked into my eyes and our face was so near to each other .

He suddenly closed his eyes and then , A hot breathe on my face , a soft feeling on my lips , Another kiss was stolen, Yoseob kissed me .

A kiss under the winter night , a merry christmas gift from him , it was so surprising , I am dumbfounded .