Surprise

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I kicked small stones as i walked home in this lonely small road , I looked up at the sky , Looking at my umma , "Umma , Is this the starting of suffering ?" When the first time Junhyung told me he got into Beast club , he was jumping up and down and was very happy .

Reflashing back , He was quite handsome back then too , I giggle alittle , Junhyung and i got into the school , He could counted to be quite famous since every valentine day he get chocolates and love letters , Sometimes i even as a playboy , there was one day that the noticeboard updated , He wanted to debut very much as a band , He found this club which all his buddies are going too . He grabbed on my shoulders and looked at me , "Eun Ra ah .. I will pass , don't worry ." Indeed he passed the audition and officially became the member of beast , I smiled at his succeed , Now they ,as a band are busy doing their stuffs , getting into competition , waiting for a company to debut them . Sometimes i even feel lonely as he got busier and busier .

I sighed and i looked infront of my house , why is the door even open? I peek in and there was four build guy infront of my eyes , their backs facing me , I grabbed my bagpack , "Who are you guys!" I hit every back i see .

They all groan in unison and turn around , "Eun Ra ah!"

That familar voice ,Junhyung ? I looked at their faces clearly , Hyunseung , Yoseob , Junhyung and .. Doo Joon?

I gasped and apologize ,"Mianhae! But why are you guys doing in here?"

Yoseob rubbing his back ,"Celebrate your birthday!"

Hyunseung pat my head ,"Aish you this girl , So rough , My back hurts ."

I rubbed his back and giggles softly , "Mianhae ."

Doo Joon was glaring at them , I grabbed his hands and the others looked dumbfounded , i pulled him out .

Yoon Doo Joon's POV:

"What are you doing herer?" She grabbed her own hair , messing around with it .

She looked angry , I raised the roses and a small bag ,"Present ."

Eun Ra gave me glares ,"Yah! Don't come here ."

She looked away from my view , i grabbed onto her hand ,"Eun Ra ah .."

Being a brother is that difficult , Not even being to cheer her up . "E-Eun Ra ah ."

She took my presents and roses ,"I don't want to see you ."

I sighed and looked at her face , She gotten much prettier , I smiled and was about to pat her head , she slapped my hand away , "Dont touch me!"

I don't know what to say , Appa's now sick , i can't tell her anything yet , afraid she get the pressure . "Mianhae . Open it up and see if you like it?"

She smirked and pushed me away ,"This ..? Apologizing as the past 11 years you did to me was it?" She stared at the black bag and the roses and then threw at me hard , "Mianhae , I don't appreciate ."

Before i could say anything she slammed the door and it startled me alittle .

I got down and pick up the roses and the bag , the bag was dirtied and the petals of roses fell to the ground , i threw the roses aside and kept the bag .

Mianhae , It sure hurts you that much , i don't even know what i could do now . I turn around and got back into my  car and drove off .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

Eun Ra stomped into the living room and puff her cheeks .

I walked off and pinched her cheeks ,"Stop doing that ." She looked at me , "Mianhae ."

Junhyung pushed me off and invited Eun Ra to sit down .

Eun Ra sighed and looked at us , "I thought you guys forgot my birthday or were too busy to celebrate. '

I smiled at her silly thought ,"Yah! How could it be ?"

Junhyung glared at me and i glared back at him , i'm not even flirting , He kept on giving those dangerous stares .

Hyunseung bought out the cake ,"saengil chukha hamnida!"

I clapped my hands and sang along the happy birthday song .

After the song , Eun Ra closed her eyes and interwines her fingers together ,"First wish , I hope my friends are happy ."

I smiled at her naive thought and i thought she had not finished her sentence but she just skipped to the second wish ,"Second,I hope that Beast would debut soon and find a good company!"

She closed her eyes hard at the third wish and kept within herself .

If i never heard wrongly just now  , Doo Joon director said he was .. "I'm Eun Ra's brother , Who are you guys?" He then pointed at me ,"You! I remember you , vocal lessons isn't it?" And Eun Ra just broke into the house .

If Yoon Doo Joon Director is Eun Ra's brother , that means ,she's the director's sister?  I gasped .

Everbody turn to looked at me , i shook my head , "Ani , Nothing . "

So confusing , or maybe that director was just joking around ? i ruffled my hair and Hyunseung served us each a piece of cake .