Stuck between two .

He's my neighbour .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

Was i too mean yesterday ? Stood up on her and ran away from her .

She must be feeling sad as she did not do that on purpose but yet i can't understand her .

I sighed and throw the pillow on the bed and wrapped myself into the blanket .

"Yoseob ah~!" I heard Umma calling me .

"Ne?" I replied , Umma knocked on the door and came in , "You got a visitor ."

Visitor? Who .. ? I got tangled with the blanket and struggle alittle to get off it . "Ah , Ne . I'll come out ."

I opened the door and to my surprise , it was her . Eun Ra , I coughed alittle and walked to the living room .

Umma left her to me as she went to do shopping with her friends .

Eun Ra put a few of lunchboxes onto the table , "Here . Some food for you."

I opened it up slowly , It was all decorated nicely , one of my favourite food ,Spicy rice cake , I took it and quickly ate it .

Eun Ra chuckles and offered me a plain water , i put down the lunchbox , pretending i was angry , She stood up and startled me with her bow .

"Mianhe , Yoseob ." She said .

Is she apologizing to me while i was the one in wrong who shouted at her and not understand her , i grabbed her hand and took her to sit down  ,"Gwenchana , It's my fault too . "

Eun Ra quickly shook her head , "Ani . It's my fault for hiding the truth from you and though .. you found out the fact that i'm being used by others , I hope you don't go and provoke the others ."

Provoke? I tilted my head and opened the bottle of plain water , "Provoke ? Why do you say so?"

Eun Ra forced out a awkward smile , "I don't really want people to know it's my work , It'll be good that my work help them ."

Help , What help , That's not help , That's is using you , Aigoo , Eun Ra , You are too kind , I pat her head and she smiled alittle .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

That pat on my head gave my heart alittle wave , Yoseob , Maybe you didn't know about my past but i wouldn't want you to know and instead of being my true friend , You .. You pity me .

I passed the other lunchbox for him and looked at him eating so happily .

After awhile , He ate everything , leaving the lunchbox all empty , "Aigoo~! That was daebak! komapsumnida!"

I giggled at him and ruffled his hair , "i shall leave now ,Yoseob , See you around!"

Before i turn my back around , I felt a grip onto my hand and i turn around to look at Yoseob , He's giving me that Puppy look onto his face , "W-Waeyo?"

He bought me into his room and passed me a few scores , "I want to know about the melody for this , I don't know how it goes , each time i ask Hyunseung about it , He'll tell me to wait .But I'm alittle impatient ." He rubs his neck .

I smiled and nod my head , "Ne , I'll go back and get the guitar , I shall play the melody for you then ."

Rushing back home , and throwing the lunchboxes aside , It's been a long time since i played melody and hearing other sing my songs , I quickly stomp up to my room and grabbed the guitar .

Yoseob must be waiting in his room , I rushed out of my house and slipped into my slippers and happily going next door , until I heard a familar voice called out , "Eun Ra!"

I turned around and a guy dressed nicely was waving at me , I took a clearer look ,"Junhyung?!"

Junhyung ran up to me and looked at me carrying my guitar , "Where are you going with the guitar?"

I looked down at him , Wow , He look like a handsome dude , I pat his shoulder playfully , "Yah Yah! Why are you dressing like this ?'

He raised his hands and spin around infront of me ,"How's this ? Nice ?"

I giggled at him , hard to control my laughter but it's really weird seeing him dressed in suit , "Where are you going with this suit?"

Junhyung straighten his suit and cleared his throat , "I'm coming here to ask you out ."

As--k me out ? I coughed alittle ,"Ask me out?"

Junhyung ruffled my hair ,making my fringe messy , i quickly stopped him from doing so . "You this brat! Is not a date , Is a party!"

P-party? I shook my head and rejected him , Before i could say anything ,another voice came from behind .

"Eun Ra! What's taking you so long?" Yoseob shouted across .

I turn around and gave a awkward giggle ,"Hold on a second ."

This atmosphere is really weird , I know Junhyung disliked Yoseob but i don't really know what's the reason , He pointed at my face and to him , "Y-You are going out with him?"

I shook my head and my hand crossing each other to pose a "X" sign , "Ani! Of course not! We're just doing up some melodies ."

Junhyung clenched his fist and rushed up to Yoseob and pulled up his collar , "Hey you this Yang brat , " He spoke rudely to him , making me speechless and not knowing what to do with his sudden reaction .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

That brat , I can't hold any longer , "You! Why are you always finding trouble with Eun Ra and especially her!"

Eun Ra grabbed onto my hand but i was too strong for her , she tried to stop me but failed .

Yoseob looked into my eyes , giving me a innocent look ,"Stop giving me that look! It really failed! You are using Eun Ra aren't you?"

He smirked infront of my face and his hand grabbed onto my collar , "Using her ? No! I liked music , why would i used music!?"

Music ? He sounded as if Music is his life , "Yah! Stop pretending , Aren't you the type of people who wants a great career and get close to her!"

I tighten my grab on his collar .

He smirked and raised his fist , "That's too much , Junhyung. "

I raised my fist too and clenched it hard ,"It might hurts but that would teach you a lesson!"

Before we both give each other punches onto the face , Eun Ra was being hit .

She fell back onto the ground and her face was alittle red and swollen .

We both approached her and helped her up and lead her back home .

Eun Ra was sitting in the middle of Yoseob and me ,"So .. When will you guys cooperate with each other and get along with each other?!"

I gave him a glare and he looked at me , We both moved our head to another side , avoiding eye contact .

Eun Ra sighed and stood up , "You guys are fighting for what ? That's too .. unreasonable , Out of nowhere , Junhyung . Why did you grab onto his collar?!"

She looked at me into my eyes , i feel guilt making her face red and swollen because of my fist .

I sighed , What am i fighting for ..?  I don't know , perharps i'm fighting for Eun Ra , You . Yoon Eun Ra!

Eun Ra looked at Yoseob and Yoseob went speechless too .

"Yoseob , You go back . I'm sorry for today , Maybe another time i'll help you with the melody ." She said to him .

Yoseob get up on his feet and pat her head , Giving me goosebumps because of his gentlemen side . "Tsk . Not as if he could do that ." I murmurs softly .

Eun Ra sat down and looked at me ,"Junhyung! You don't do harsh things on people that easily , What's wrong with you this time round ?"

She sounded disappointed , I felt a needle poke through my heart , hurting , Looking at her face expression , I don't know why but then , I hugged her .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I don't get it , Junhyung , Give me a reply .

While i was waiting for his reply , he gave me a hug . "Mianhe .. " He pat on my back .

He wrap tighter , I took it as a brotherly hug since he always did that to me , "Gwenchana , Just tell me why did you did that?"

I can't stop asking until he replied my question ,He released the hug and looked at me ,"Its because of you . Eun Ra. Yoon Eun Ra ."

M-Me ..?I blinked my eyes and then , A soft feeling onto my lips , His breathe and my breathe were so near to each other , Junhyung .. Junhyung kissed me!