News report .

He's my neighbour .

???'s POV:

Now i've got my reward , becoming a broadcaster , how nice is it and it's quite a great catch afterall , I giggled as i made my way out of the office . Now they just need to wait for the news to be out , I did not do that on purpose but i'm just getting what i suppose to get , as i made my way to the new workplace .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

I was chewing on some gum as i on the television and threw the remote control next beside me .

A thought appeared in my mind , How is she , Is she hurt ? I wonder what is she doing now , Where is she , I took my phone and opened it up . There was five messages .

"Yoseob ah , Gwenchana? - Eun Ra ." "Yoseob , Please reply ..-Eun Ra ." "Where are you?-Eun Ra ." "Have you eaten?-Eun Ra ." "I'm worried , Please reply .. - Eun Ra ."

All five are from her , I got guilty now , I was running away , instead of protecting her , i ran . How can i face her in this state , i'm such a coward who could not protect my loved ones . I feel really terrible .

"Next up , Beast's News . " The reporter stated .

I on the volume alittle louder and sat up straight , what is it going to be about , Don't tell me .. "It's about Yang Yoseob , This little cute and Visual maknae was walking on street holding hands with a fan?"

Great , Junhyung sat beside me , sipping his coke , i grabbed onto the remote control . The reporter then continued , "Fans are replying back , "Yoseob Oppa~! Hold my hands too! " "Who is that girl , I will hunt her down!" "How fortunate is that girl~! I want to be her too!" "

Junhyung almost choke onto his coke , "Yah! Holding hands walking down the streets?" He narrowed his eyes at me , i shook my head , I can't say anything about Eun Ra .

"Here are some pictures , Let's zoom in to check if that guy is really Yoseob ." The reporter said calmly .

Aish , i'm in deep trouble , i got caught red handed now , now there's a mess , I bet the president will be fuming mad .

Junhyung focused his eyes onto the pictures taken , "That's you! You're caught , " He put his can of coke onto the table and wrapped his arms around my neck , "Say it! You're dead meat now!"

Hyunseung was walking towards the living room while i struggled to breathe .

Hyunseun eyes were onto the television too , he got the situation now and then the phone rang .

"Yeboseyo?" Hyunseung picked it up since he was standing next to it .

I gulped as Junhyung released his arms .

Hyunseung pulled away from the phone and covered it , "Yoseob, You're dead now ." He said in a serious way , making me shiver , i know what is it , the president summoned to see me .

Junhyung stared at me , "Aish , You this kid , I told you to come early and be careful isn't it!"

He used his fist and rub against my head , i pulled his hands away , "I got it , " I said coldly .

The fact of fearing to get scolding from the president , i don't mind as long as i got the time to spend it with Eun Ra .

I ran to the room and grabbed my white coat and pulled it over my long sleeved shirt .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Doo Joon was nagging at me but my mind wander else where , I've been waiting for Yoseob to reply me , until now , there's no news yet , Why . I frowned .

Then i heard the news , "It's about Yang Yoseob , This little cute and Visual maknae was walking on street holding hands with a fan?" I gasped , i moved near to the television .

Doo Joon seemed to be shocked , "Waeyo ? Eun Ra ."

I shook my head , i kept my mouth shut as i browsed the pictures on the television , We got caught , red handed , I lead him into a deep trouble . I sighed .

Doo Joon divert his attention onto the television , "Is that you? Who is that guy beside you?" He said in concern .

I'm in a confused mood , a bad mood , "Aniyo , " I said coldly .

Is that why he did not reply me , I don't know what to do .

I asked for Jiyeon , Jiyeon appeared beside me , I asked her to check where's cube entertainment , she helped me with the location and then i stood up and got my white coat and red scarf , i wrapped it around and got dressed . even though my back hurts but i want to look for Yoseob , to ensure myself that he's alright .

Doo Joon stopped for the first time , he looked me worriedly , "Don't go ."

I gave him a faint smile , "It's alright , i'll be okay ." I pulled his hands away from mine and walked slowly out of the door .