Release of new song .

He's my neighbour .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

I clenched my fist tightly together and then stared at them , "Are we going to stand here and do nothing ..?!"

They looked at me with helpless eyes .

Today is the conference which means is the release of the song .

Two months passed that fast .. ? After all the hard work and today .. is the day where she'll leave .

Yoseob leaned back against the wall and seemed to be in his own thoughts .

I stomped towards him and grabbed his collar , "Yah! Shouldn't you go and look for her or something ..?"

Yoseob looked up at me , speechless .

"Wae ..? So , your love for her is this less ..?" I said with scarsm ,and smirked alittle , In fact , i'm trying to hide my feelings .

Hyunseung stood up and nod his head , "Yoseob , I gave Eun  Ra to you , and you're treating her like this..?!"

I looked at Hyunseung , obviously ,he's also mad afterall , he once liked her .

Yoseob smiled with a helpless expression , "There's nothing to do , Manager hyung's outside and there are other reporters too , How can i escape ? If i can , i will bring her back!"

Dongwoon sitting at the couch , crossed his legs , "Well , We'll help you if you can bring Noona Back ."

We all stared down at him with a unbelievable expression and said in unison , "You got an idea?"

He smiled and nod his head , "Like ..? Of course ~? Oh please , who am I?"

I chuckled at his accent of trying to speak like an english but due to his strong korean accent , it ended up Engrish .

Gikwang nod his head and smiled , "Alright , Let's get started with the maknae's plan then ."

We all gather around in a small circle and listened carefully to Dongwoon's idea and i was actually hoping Yoseob to get out of here as soon as possible just to get her back .

Eun Ra , please don't leave yet , just alittle while more , you'll get to see Yoseob already .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I sighed as i looked outside the window of the apartment , "Is today ..?"

Jiyeon nod her head as she helped me to pack my things , "Ne .. Eun Ra ah , Are you sure you're not going to the conference before leaving ..?"

"It's alright , the preview of the song would be out in the radio soon , i guess ." I gave her a sad smile .

It sure didn't felt nice to part with them like this , it's seems to be like how i am away from Seoul to New York during high school days , I would really want to see his face again , his ageyo towards me , Yesterday was the farewell party and everything felt like time had stopped for us .

"Eun Ra ah!" Yoseob called out for me .

I turn around while cooking the kimchi fried rice for the other member who are still busy with their work .

Yoseob hugged me from the back ,"Let's have a great farewell party tonight ."

Though he sounded very cheerful and hyper but all i could see was sadness that hidden behind that bright smile of his .

At night , everybody was gathered and by the time i went to their dorm , i saw balloons hanging around everywhere .

"Yoon Eun Ra! Composer Yoon! Welcome~!" The boys said in unison .

I chuckled alittle and nod my head as i walked in and pretended as if i'm the biggest in there .

"You , hurry and get me a cup of milk!" I teased Hyunseung .

Hyunseung pretened to be angry and cooperated with me .

After the crazy night , Yoseob brought me out and gave me something special .

"You'll leave tomorrow right ..?" He asked in a stern voice .

I nod my head and looked at him silently .

He smiled and put his hands into his pockets and searched for something , "Here , A special music player ."

I looked at the music player on my hand , it looked nothing special except it looked small and unique .

"It's my diary , somehow and some sort , and whereby i record everything inside with my voice and only mine , and there's song that i would sing to ." He said with a smile .

He then took out a earpiece and passed to me , "Remember to listen to it if you miss me ."

My vision started to get blur which means , i was going to cry soon as cry like a baby for the first time , "Thank you for treating me so well this two months ."

He nod his head and pat my head .

When he was about to turn around , i grabbed his hands and he looked back , i kissed on his cheeks , "I really appreciate everything , Yoseob .."

I could felt that he flinched alittle and he react to my cheek kiss when he move his head and kissed on my lips .

It was a long and sad kiss , I called that a farewell kiss . I smiled to him and then he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dorm .

Suddenly , Jiyeon's voice interrupted my flashback and i was back into reality again , "Eun Ra , Doo Joon just called you ."

I nod my head and took the cellphone on her hands , "Ne ..? Eun Ra imnida ."

Doo Joon's voice sounded very happy , "Eun Ra , you're returning today , aren't you?"

I answered him with a cold tone , "Ne .."

Doo Joon seemed to know what was wrong and asked , "You don't want to part with them , do you?"

"Of course not , Who wants?! Where your first love is , where your best friend is ? where all the fun is?!" I got agitated somehow and sighed .

Doo Joon apologized on the phone ,"Mianhae , But remember not to miss your plane!"

I hang up the phone , not wanting to hear his voice anymore and cried silently .

Jiyeon who was beside me , looked at me with a pair of startled eyes and without saying anything , she pat my head and my back like how a mother does to her own child .

We got up and headed off to the airport .

On the way there ,i  looked outside the window and wondered , They must be having conference now right ..? Must be ... very busy without me .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

I rushed out from the backstage door and indeed Dongwoon's plan worked , they called a cab for me so that would be easy to do thing .

As soon as i got on the cab , "Incheon airport , Ahjusshi , Palli Ga!" I rushed the driver .

He looked through the mirror and step onto the pedal and the car started to move .

Hurry , Hurry , please , Don't leave yet , i beg you to stay . That was what on my mind .

I took out my phone and checked whether Eun Ra tweeted anything .

And how clever was i, there was , A few minutes ago , she tweeted , "It's very tirring but still , i need to give in ."

Alot replied her and some even retweeted her tweet .

I texted her instead of tweeting her in twitter just in case it caused any unnecessary troubles for us , "Eun Ra , Please wait for me ."

There was no reply , somehow , on the way there , everything seemed so slow , time start to slow down and the routine to the airport seems long .

Finally , after a while , The car stopped outside the airport and without saying anything to driver , i hurried down the cab and rushed into the airport .

I did not even bothered if i've been spotted neither do i bothered about getting captured by other people's camera , all in my mind was that i want to look for Eun Ra .

I was still in my stage outfit and make-up so it make it easier to notice me in the crowd .

"Eun Ra , I'll get you something , " There was a voice from the back and i immediately turn around as soon as i heard her name .

There stood a lady with a long hair being tied in a bun and dressed in casual clothes .

"Eun Ra ..?" I said her name in between the panting .

The lady standing infront of me  ,looked up and gave me a shocked expression , "Y- Yoseob ?"

It was her , Eun Ra definitely , i saw her hands released the bottle she was holding onto .

I rushed towards her and hugged her tightly , "Eun Ra!"

She didn't flinch or what but stay still and allowed me to hug her .

"W.. Why are you here ..?" She said .

I released her from my hug and smiled , "To find you."

She looked at me and i laughed , "You're going to pierce a hole in my face!"

"Araseo!" She looked away with a angry face .

I pinched her cheeks and laughed , "Teasing you~!"

She still won't look at me .

But still , i finally found her . I couldn't stop smiling too . Thanks to you , Eun Ra . You've made my day .