Spending my days wisely .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I don't know when would i leave Seoul to New york but i'm just going to spend my time wisely now , I smiled as Yoseob passed me a bottle of milk .

He pat onto my head and smiled at me as he carried on drinking his can of drink , I like being around with Yoseob , i don't know why but maybe i've fallen for him , that's true since my heart always beat faster when i look at him or Blushes whenever his face is near mine , I always like observe what he does cause every action of his is like sparkling . I don't know how could i abandoned him at Seoul , the only way is to forget him or maybe not to take too much attention on him .

I smiled as i drink the bottle of milk , then ,Yoseob took out his phone and started to use it , "Do You have twitter?"

Twitter? What's that , I shook my head , and he passed me his handphone ,"This is a fan created for us , and Shin Hye noona created for us , Beast club , " He smiled as he scrolled down , "This is mine ."

I tilt my head and stared at him , "What's twitter?" He gave me a surprised look , I got irritated by his reaction alittle , "Wae~! Can't i know what is it ?"

He chuckles and shook his head and explained slowly , "Twitter is a social network where you follow people and keep you update with what their doing , alot of celebrities used them too , Like Junhyung and the others own one too ."

Ah .. A updater ? Like this , i could use it to see what they are doing like their schedules ? I smiled and nod my head , "I shall create one soon then ."

He smile and raise up his phone , "Remember to tell me so i could follow you!"

I nod with a grin .

Yoseob keep his handphone, "The sky is specially beautiful today isn't it?" He looked up at the sky with a sastified smile .

Special ? Yes , Special , how special it must be since i liked the time i spend with you , Yoseob , I sometimes hoped that time would stop , I answered back him , "Ne . Really beautiful ."

As i stared up at the sky looking , i felt a soft feeling onto my right cheek , as i turn to the direction i saw Yoseob moved back , He kissed me . A peck on the cheek!

"Yah!" I yelled at him and hit his back hard .

We started to run around the rooftop , i chased him from behind and he kept going circles and circles .

Then , He turn around to look at me ,"Wae?"

I yelled at him once again , "Yah! Yang Yoseob , Stop running if you are a man! Let me catch you!"

He stuck his tounge out and shook his head , "Ani! You're kill me ." Yoseob then carried on running , making me look like a fool as i chase him up from behind .

While i focused on chasing him and not notice the surroundings , I tripped . "Ah ."

Yang Yoseob's POV:

I heard Eun Ra made a soft sound from the back and i turn around to see , but she fell onto me hard and my back hurts , "Aigoo~!"

Her head is lying on my chest ,My heart is beating so fast , i hope she doesn't notice it , I have to control , Yoseob , Yang Yoseob , Control!

Eun Ra's head lifted up with her eyes closed , and her hands clenched hard onto her own shirt , Her cute expression on her face make me made a mistake , I went over and kissed her on her lips , Her eyes widened as i deepen the kiss , she did not kiss back but her lips were still and innocent , making me want to kiss her more , Just then she pushed me away and I fell back onto the ground .

She yelled at me as she stood up , "Yah! T-That kiss was supposed to be for my lover!"

L-Lover?She has a lover, who is he , Junhyung ? There might be probability since they known each other for quite a long time , I stood up and i stared at her , Her face was red and her lips were tighten together , Her eyes were watery , "Yang Yoseob!"

She dashed up towards me and hit my chest hard , Her tears started to roll down her rosy red cheeks , "Wae , Wae! Why did you did that!"

I murmur her name softly , "Eun Ra .. " She looked up at me with her eyes sparkling with her tears , "Mianhae ."

Eun Ra just kept on hitting my chest , "Now you make things difficult , So difficult!"

Difficult , what does she mean by that , I grabbed her hands and she stopped hitting , "What difficult , What are you saying?"

She shook her head , "Let me go!" I hugged her instead , wanting her more but i can't show my confession , somehow ,i'm a coward , i hide my feelings from her , afraid she will reject and i afraid of rejection or maybe the effects that may appear , like awkward atmosphere ,i don't want those , i like how we are now , I don't want our relationship come to a stop , i tighten the hug , she flinched alittle .

Eun Ra clenched on my shirt and made me flinch because of that , "I'm sorry for kissing you , but it wasn't on purpose ."

She did not spoke anything but kept quiet , I released her from the hug and she looked on to her watch , "Shouldn't you leave soon?"

I tilt my head and thought for awhile , Ah Ne! I forgot that i've schedule for the day later on , I might get scolding from Junhyung late , I grabbed her hands and smiled , "Don't cry anymore , alright , miss?" She smiled and nod her head , I kissed on her forehead , She looked surprised , "That's a true and honest kiss ."

After saying that , i dashed out of the rooftop , I'm so late .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

After getting punched by Hyunseung , My wound seems so obviously and i needed BB cream to cover it so that Eun Ra wouldn't see it.

Today , Eun Ra texted me and asked me to meet her again , i smiled as i tidy myself up , i looked neat and clean , I put on a black geek spectacles and wear a blue hoodie jacket with a white tee inside , Looks like Hyunseung is going out too .

He glared at me as i wear my sneakers , "Wae?"

Hyunseung just quickly wore his and went out of the door and slammed it hard , What's wrong with this dude , I sighed as i locked the dorm's door .

We waited at the same bus stop and i can't believe, we took the same bus too and we even got off at the same stop and walking the routine , So weird , something is not right here , I put on my headphone and pretended to walked faster until i felt a tight grab onto my hoodie , I took off the headphone and turn around , Hyunseung coughed and looked to the another direction , "Are you a stalker?"

I coughed and slapped his hands away , "What! Of course not , or maybe is you . " I put my hand under my chin as i looked at him .

Hyunseung made a face at me until he looked infront and waved ,"Eun Ra ah!"

He dashed forward with a big grin on his face , No wonder he dressed nicely , i put my hand into the pocket , i thought i was the only one meeting up with Eun Ra .

Eun Ra wore a flora dress with a pair of pinic shoes , she's looking great today with her hair curled up .

I saw a familar image beside her , Yoseob was there too , I clenched my fist , why must he turn up too , I aren't that close with him neither am i in a good terms with him . "Eun Ra ."

She smiled and waved to us .

Hyunseung stood beside her and always keep out for me as if i'm a ert , I sighed as we browsed through small streets .

A long streets with alot of shops , and Eun Ra bought her camera and started to snap photos here and there and some picture of us , We tried out different types of stuffs , she seems to be interested in alot of things , I smiled at her sweet smile as she saw something interesting .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

After shopping at the small street , we proceed to the next one , the market , i browsed here and ther , i seldom go market , or maybe never went once , since i live alone and i always does my groceries shopping at the mart . I smiled as i looked at the ahjumma sorting out her stuffs .

I snapped shots of the guys and some interesting stuffs , This pictures i would keep them in my mind and in my camera  so i could browse them when i leave . I made a little frown and Yoseob pat my shoulders , "Eun Ra ah~! Do you want ice-cream?"

Junhyung gave him a pissed look while i calmed him down , Hyunseung seems weird today too kept on keeping out for Junhyung , The ice-cream person kept on teasing us as he wanted to give us the ice-cream , He gave us a empty cone and sometimes took away our Ice-cream , we had fun today , I hope time would stop for awhile , for alittle while , I don't want it to travel so fast , Not yet .

Lastly , i end the day with a snap outside the market , the picture consists of Yoseob , Junhyung ,Hyunseung and Me .

I am enjoying my days now , thank you guys . I smiled and bid goodbye to Hyunseung and Junhyung while Yoseob and i got on the bus .