Angry Fans .

He's my neighbour .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

After filling our stomach , i stare at my watch , I need to go back soon but i'm still worried for Eun Ra , would she be okay to go home alone ? I sighed .

Eun Ra turn around and shouted to me , "Hurry up! Why are you walking so slow?!" She's having too much fun that she did not notice the time , oh well , maybe i'll just company her along the way . I smiled and rushed to her .

When we were browsing shops ,i heard my name being called and the girls were all looking at me , "Yoseob Oppa?!"

A unfamilar voice , something struck me , the fans , it must be a fan that recognize me , what should i do , I grabbed Eun Ra's hand and whispered to her , "Eun Ra , Prepare ."

She nod her head , knowing what i was saying , she pretended to stay calm while her hands were trembling , I grabbed them tight and the tremble just went off .

"Oppa! Is that you?" Another girl said , I hurried to move to another side ,i felt that they were following us , this time , walking is not enough , We must run .

I shouted , "Now!"

The fans trail us down while we tried to find a way out , dashing through the crowd , Running without knowing where we were going , but as long as i felt Eun Ra's hand , that's not a problem , I turn around to look at Eun Ra, Her face was pale , Her hands were trembling again , I asked her , "Are you okay?"

Then the screams of the fans just covered my voice , I pulled her and run but then , i lost grip and lost her .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I supposed Yoseob was asking if i'm okay but i could not hear his voice as the screams of the fans covered over .

Then he pulled me ,a strong pull but he lost the grip , i was left behind , Some fans were chasing pass me as if nothing had happened , eyes were still on Yoseob , I stared at the direction where they run , i guess Yoseob is finding a way out , While i heard another strong firm voice , "Yah . Who are you?"

A strong glare from this group of fans , The head of this little group here , crossed her arms , "Yah , I'm asking you , tell me ."

Another was a teenager , she was grabbing onto her bag , tightly , as if she's trying to protect something .

They dragged me to a dark alley at the side of the street , The leader snapped her finger , Another teenager raised out a brown envelope , "It's her isn't it?"

The leader took out the brown envelope , what i saw was pictures , but who was in it , i have no clue at all . I grabbed tightly onto my bag , I was really scared , Yoseob , where are you , don't abandoned me here .. the image of them were blurry ,i felt my tears were rushing up to my eyes .

The leader grabbed my coat and asked me harshly , "Yah , You , Who are you to flirt around with our Oppa?!" She screamed and pushed me to the wall and i hit against it , bitting my lower lips , bearing the pain .

Another short teenager who grabbed onto the camera , "Hmph , Got you ." She smirked at me .

I rubbed my eyes , my view of her is now clearer as the dim light from the lamp street shine onto her face , She was my classmate last time , or maybe a friend that talked to me the most , Ham Eun Jung .

"E-Eun Jung ah ..? Is it you?" I looked at her innocently .

She screamed at me and passed the camera to the other teenager , "Yah! Don't give me that look neither did i give you permission to call my name!"

Her eyes were sore red , She was about to cry just then the leader blocked the view of her from me , "You . Stand up ."

The leader pointed at my face , i slowly stood up and then she grabbed onto my coat again , "Stay away from Yoseob , Alright?"

She pushed me hard this time and i felt a sharp feeling from the back that pierce through my back , before felling onto the ground .

Eun Jung left with her group members , leaving me alone at the dark alley , i afraid dark , i don't like darkness , It's very creepy , My view start to get blur again , this time round , No tears ,but why does my view get blur and i feel weak , i slowly get on my feet and walked out to the street and then when i was about to fell down again , i felt a strong grip onto my shoulders , "Agasshi? Agasshi? Gwenchana?" Then the view out .