Jealousy

He's my neighbour .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

That brat gets on my nerves so much and he even dare to flirt around with Eun Ra? You , You , Yang Yoseob!

I threw my bagpack hard onto the couch .

The dorm is big therefore , I live with Hyunseung .

Saying about him , He does look like a housewife sometimes , I giggled at that thought .

"I'm back" Hyunseung shouted into the dorm from outside .

Aish , this guy , always shout like this , making me as if i'm his umma .

I went to the kitchen and took a coke out of the refrigerator .

"Ne .. " I answered him .

He went to his room and got changed .

"Aren't you changing?" He asked me .

I shook my head , "Later ."

My eyes were fixed onto the television , i heard him taking a bag of chps .

He opened the bag of chips and sat beside me .

I dip my hand into the bag and took out some .

Jang Hyunseung's POV:

It's been quite long since i've seen Eun Ra since that i'm quite busy with the club , i bet Junhyung had no time to company her too .

Yoseob .. Oh yes , Yoseob , He live near Eun Ra ?

I looked at Junhyung , "Yah , Does Yoseob stay near Eun Ra?"

He spilts out his coke onto the table ,causing a mess .

I widened my eyes and shouted at him , "Yah!"

He glared at me , "It wasn't on purpose , You startled me by the question ."

Junhyung raised out his hand to take the tissue and then cleaned his mouth .

He carried on watching the television ,pretending nothing happened .

I asked him again , "So .. Yoseob live near Eun Ra?"

He nodded his head , "Ne .. Side by side ."

Side by side ? That's great ,i can find an excuse to see Eun Ra . I giggled .

Junhyung looked at me , "Why are you giggling?"

It's hard to hide away my happy emotion , I shook my head , "I'll go and prepare dinner . " I stood up and approach the kitchen .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

The other day .. why was Doo Joon in school ? .

It's been a long time since i've met him , When was the last time ..? At the age of 7 , I suspect . I hardly had any image of him .

Ever since Umma Passed away , the cold war in the house started , Appa rarely cared or talked about us , He only cared for Doo Joon , since his business was to be inherit by Doo Joon . Neither did we talked to each other or cared about each other . The cold war never end .

Appa always went out with my stepmom , or may i call a ahjumma ..? A tear escaped from my eyes .

It was really difficult , How difficult ? No one knows . 2 years later , They got married and moved to New york . Appa took Doo Joon there and abandoned me here .

Seoul ..? Is a place where my home is , But no family . I smirked at that thought .

How great , why is he here now ? Capture me ..? No , i think too much , He probably came back here for some other issues .

Appa , Is this how you treat your daughter ? Never seen me as one , Is that it ? How painful is that . Umma , Why didn't you take me with you ..?

I started squating and crying .

A can of coke appeared beside me , "Don't cry ." The voice was abit girly , Junhyung ?

I looked up and smiled faintly at him , "Junhyung .."

He smiled and squat with me and wiped away my tears , "Why are you crying and squatting here ? You're also not punished ."

I giggled , "Ani .. "

Junhyung took a sip of the coke .

Junhyung .. I don't wish to let you know about my background , neither do i want anybody to know about it .

Ah , I punched my fist onto my palm , "Is Yoseob doing fine in the club?"

He face expression changed , i could see that , He replied coldly , "Not bad . He's our main vocal ."

I grin at that thought of him becoming a vocal ."He must sing well then ."

Junhyung stood up and startled me .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

Why are you mentioning about that brat infront of me ..? I sighed and stood up .

Eun Ra stood up with me too .

I stared at her , "Eun Ra ."

She looked at me, bitting on the edge of the can , She really can't get rid of that bad habit . But sometimes , she looked really cute and i wanted to pinch her cheeks so much .

I cleared my throat and hide my blushed cheeks before she started asking me about it ." Yoseob , Why are you so close with him in such short time ?"

Eun Ra smiled again , "I have no idea too , Maybe .. Yoseob and I have some fate ?" She started to giggles .

Her giggling sound make my heart stops awhile , I've no idea why am i feeling this way .

But that Jealousy in my heart is boiling , I don't know why , But Yoseob this guy , made me feel so angry .