I like you .

He's my neighbour .

Jang Hyunseung's POV:

Here comes another usual day whereby Eun Ra composes songs with Junhyung , I sighed as i read my book .

I was so bored and had nothing to do , I stood up and asked them , "Want some snacks ?"

They just smiled at me and nod their head , Yoseob eagerly looked at me and smiled , " Hyunseung ~ You know what i like . " He winked and then Jun Ri when screaming , "Yoseob oppa~ Neomu Kypeota~" She hugged his hand and then smiled at him .

From my point of view , i could see that Yoseob is really feeling uncomfortable . I chuckled at his expression .

Junhyung just said coldly to me while concentrating on his collabration with Eun Ra , "Coke ."

What Eun Ra likes , she no need say as i would know it all , I smiled at her and grabbed my disguise .

I wore my white knitted hat and a pair of glasses and walked out to the street .

Maybe i did not put on any make up therefore no one really noticed me .

I went to the convenient store and started to shop around .

"Total is 15,000won ." The person said with a smile , I nod my head and passed the money .

Walking further down the street , I saw a unique shop with alittle of vintage feeling in it .

Curious about the shop , i walked into the shop and the bell went ringing .

"Annyonghaseyo~" A lady with braids walked towards me , she wore a simple dress and with a brown belt and had a simple make up on .

I bow to her and smiled , "A-Annyonghaseyo .. ".

She smiled and then raised out her hand to offer me in , "Please take a look around ."

I nod my head as i started to browse the things around in the shop .

All were very cute and sort of handmade , then i found this little bracelet .

I took it up and looked at the design , i really liked it because it does suits Eun Ra .

A pink background with white tiny diamonds around , how pretty is that ? Sort of simple which suits Eun Ra's appearance .

When i was about to find the lady , she was no where to be found .

"Ne ? Is this what you want? " I head her voice appear again .

I turn back around and found her by my side , I smiled awkwardly at her , "Ne .. Please wrap it up nicely for me ."

She smiled at me and nod her head , "This is limited edition from our shop , I personally handmade this bracelet and it only had 2 sets so that it would make it special ."

I nod my head as i listened to her talking about the background of this bracelet .

She sent me out of the shop and waved goodbye to me , "Hope to see you again , Have a nice day , Hyunseung ~!"

I gasped alittle , she noticed me and i turned back , she already gone back into the shop . How mysterious is this girl . I giggled alittle as i head back to the dorm .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I hummed the melody out for Junhyung and then he smiled to me and nod his head .

"Play it ." He said .

I took my guitar up and placed onto my lap and played the melody while Junhyung sing the lyrics out .

The door opened and Hyunseung appeared with plastic bags on his hands , "I'm back ."

Yoseob dashed towards Hyunseung and snatched the bag away from his hands , "You've worked hard , " He pat his back and run back .

I smiled at him and he signalled me to go out , I tilt my head and faced Junhyung but he already got up on his seat and his eyes were onto the coke on his hands , I shrugged my shoulder and put down the guitar on my hand and followed him.

Hyunseung grabbed tightly onto my hand as if he's afraid to lose me .

He stopped his footsteps and we were at a nearby park , "Eun Ra ah .."

I stopped walking and looked at him .

He turn me around so that i could face him , "I .."

Hyunseung startled to tremble alittle , i could sensed that he was nervous .

"I like you!" He said it with both of his eyes closed and handed me a box .

I stunned for a moment and then back to reality , Did he just confessed to me ..? Was i dreaming ..?

"I liked you very long ." He looked at me with a pair of serious eyes .

I could not find my words to express my feelings , shocked , surprised , what is it ..?

He took my hand and put down the box onto my hand , "Even so , please accept my gift ."

I looked down onto my hand , if i accept it , he would misunderstood that i liked him too , "Sorry but i had someone whom i liked . "

Hyunseung's smile went down to a small frown even though he still kept with a faint smile trying to hide his frown away . "I knew it . I knew this would happen .I knew this would happen"

He walked away and told me to keep the box .

I opened the nicely wrapped box and inside was a bracelet , it seemed handmade .

There was a note inside too .

"This bracelet represents calm , gentle , caring and kind . It brings joy and happiness since it's handmade because the person who made this would want the girl to live happily like a princess and being treated right ."

I don't understand why but my tears started to fall as i read the note , I've just made him sad and down , I felt useless but i couldn't help it to say that i liked another person , if i was to say i liked him , it would be a lie and it's a very bad lie , that wouldn't do anything good . Umma , Appa , Are you looking at me ..? Are you scolding me because i'm a bad kid who hurt her own friends ..? Why does loving someone is so hard and tirring ..?