Hyunseung Oppa .

He's my neighbour .

Jang Hyunseung's POV:

Since that Junhyung went to discuss something with Shin Hye noona , Here i am , Nothing to do but to stare at the television .

A text message? I opened up, it's from Eun Ra!

I straighten myself and looked at her message , [Hyunseung , Are you free now?]

It's quite late though , I looked at the time . Why is Eun Ra not at home and staying outside ?

I dressed up nicely and went out to look for her .

She's somewhere near a pub ..? Pub!?

I looked around and saw her in her uniform , Since she's eighteen , She's allowed to drink .

Eun Ra was outside there waiting .

I ran up to her and she almost tripped , I helped her ,putting my hand around her waist and one grabbing onto her hand . "Eun Ra! Gwenchana?"

She looked drunk , She kept on pointing at me , "Gwenchana~! Yoon Eun Ra Daebak!"

Aish , this brat , why did she drink so much , Perharps did she call me out to drink with her ?

"Yah! Let's go get some soju and the stalls!" She pointed to the front and was approaching it .

I couldn't stop her , She was really drunk but she wanted to drink , I sighed and rushed up to her .

Eun Ra face was really red , and her hair is down , Her fringe was clipped up , How beautiful , If she had some make-up , She'll totally look like a swan!

She started to order 2 bottles of soju , While i told the ahjumma to give one .

Eun Ra pointed at my face ,"Oppa! Wae .. Wae?"

It's my first time hearing her call me oppa since the first day of school , I really feel happy when she called me that and surprised at the same time .

"Eun Ra , Why did you drink so much?" I asked her .

She did not bother to answered me and a bottle of Soju being served up .

Ahjumma gave us two glasses and i thanked her , There was other people looking at us , Some people was gossiping .

I glared at the people ,making them turn around .

Aish , First date and it ended up like this , Well this couldn't count as a date .. I giggled to myself .

She started pouring the soju , when she was going to drink it , I stopped her , "Yah! Don't drink already!"

Eun Ra started to laugh , "Wae .. Hyunseung Oppa . Why am i always such a trouble maker ..? "

I drank finish and put the glass down , I looked at her , Her expression show sadness , "Ani . Who say you're a trouble maker?"

She let out a soft burp , "I-I am!"

I patted her head , "Eun Ra ah .. What's wrong ?"

Eun Ra looked at me , our face was so near to each other , "Yoseob .. Junhyung .. Both of them are ignoring because i'm a trouble maker!"

Junhyung ..? Yoseob ..? Ignore her? What's this all about , Junhyung don't really ignore Eun Ra , He always be like Eun Ra this Eun Ra that . Why would he ignore her . For Yoseob .. I not really sure about that .

She put her hands onto my shoulder , "Yoseob .. Disliked me , Don't he?"

I put the money onto the table and shouted to the ahjumma , "Bill!" And carried Eun Ra over my back .

She's not that heavy but not that light too . A average weight . It's my first time carrying a girl over my back .

Eun Ra started to spout nonsense , "Such a Babo! Why did i even hide from Yoseob!"

What did she hide ? She started to pat my back hardly , I guess she starting to puke .

I pat her back and asked her if she's okay .

She carry on with her unstable steps and i bought her back home .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Aish , I drank so much yesterday , I looked around and i'm in my room .

As i flipped over my blanket , i stepped onto somebody , A human being ?

I looked closer , Hyunseung?!

He's sleeping soundly without his top on ? , Aigoo! What've i done ..?

I reflashed back , remebering i gave Hyunseung a text message and then .. He bought me home .. And and .. I puke onto him!

Aish , this is so embarrassing .

As i tried to move away , i heard him flip over and hit onto something .

"Oww!" He groan .

Hyuseung started to move up and looked at me , "Ah .. Eun Ra  , You're awake?"

I nodded my head and turn around , "Could you get something on ..?"

He doesn't seems bad but i hope nothing happened between us , Hyuseung quickly grab onto the blanket and cover himself , "Ah , Ne .."

I asked him with suspect , "Did we .. Do anything last night?"

Hyuseung chuckles while i was being so serious , I puff my cheeks and looked at him , "I'm Serious! Answer me ."

He put his hand under his chin , "How could i explain this ..? Hmm .." His face expression is scaring me , and the next answer , reassure me . "Nothing . We did nothing ."

I nodded my head , today's saturday , there's no school , I went down the kitchen and cooked a porridge .

"Hyunseung! Come down now , Food's Ready!" I shouted up the staircase and took off my apron .

He came down back with my hoodie shirt , "Smell nice!" He took the porridge and started to dig in as if he haven't ate for a long time .

I looked at him , "So .. Does my shirt suits you ? I'm sorry to trouble so much for you , Sunbae ."

He shook his head , "Well , Yesterday was abit shocking though , " I almost spilt out the porridge that i stuffed in my mouth , he chuckles and carried on eating , "It's because , You never called me Oppa before . Isn't it ..?"

Oppa? I don't even call Junhyung that , I chuckle at that thought , "Ah .. Ne . "

Hyunseung stopped eating and looked at me , "T-That .. Could you call me everytime we meet?"

I widened my eyes at his request , Calling a guy oppa .. , I swallows my food and looked at him , "I-I afraid that word need time ."

Hyunseung look sad , he frowned and stood up , "I'm done with this , Junhyung might ask me where am i ."

He left and Leaving me speechless , Calling him oppa ..? I never even did this to Yoseob .

Saying about Yoseob , I may need to apologize to him , I sighed and started to clean the table .