Eun Ra's brother

He's my neighbour .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

I rolled over the bed and again , I just can't seems to clear my curiousity , Did Hyunseung and Junhyung heard that just now ? Was i imagining it ? I got frustrated and sat up straight and laid back down . Aish! Stop thinking and go to sleep Yoseob!

The bell rang , It's time for lunch , i couldn't seems to get my appetite neither could i seem to sleep properly last night , i plug in my earpiece and walked up the stairs slowly , Aish , if Eun Ra had spoke anything about director coming to her house , i could clear my mind!

Recently , Director hasn't come to school so often , so weird . I titled my head and took in a deep breathe , Ah .. the smell .

I opened my eyes and found Eun Ra with her headphones on and writing down some stuffs , She's composing her lyrics alone ? I slowly approached her and tap her shoulders , she turn around and her ponytail swing across my face , a nice smell coming out of her hair , i got mesmerized by it for awhile unti l she plug out one of my earpiece .

"What are you doing here?" She looked at me with curiousity wrote on her face .

I plug out the another eapierce and pull a isolated chair and sat down ,"Ani , Are you composing?'

She nod with a smile and slowly pull down the headphone ,"Ne , Why are you doing up here instead of eating?"

I asked the same question and she laughed with a sweet giggle at the end making my heart beat faster .

Eun Ra smiled and took out a few sheets ,"Wanna listen to it?"

I nod slightly and she pulled her chair nearer to me , I felt a slight touch as she started playing the piano on the ipad . I stared at her face , she was so focused and was tight closed sometimes she made mistake and will her dry lips and play the melody again . Her every moment captured my attention , i draw my face nearer to her and she moved slightly , almost our lips touched each other .

She stared at me with a innocent look while i stared back at her , A voice broke our awkward staring , "Yah! What are you doing!"

Yoon Doo Joon's POV:

Where did Eun Ra went to , I sighed and called her handphone , i snapped my fingers and asked the bodyguards to go to her classroom and get her bag .

We're returning back to new york soon , and sooner or later i've got to tell her about Appa's news .

Rooftop , the idea struck my mind , she always liked high place which can see the entire city , I smiled and rushed up the rooftop .

As i opened the door , A guy and Eun Ra was so near , the guy was drawing his face nearer to hers , I shouted , "Yah! What are you doing?"

I stomped over and grabbed the guy collar , it was that previous cute looking guy , Yoseob , I slammed him against the broken locker , "Yah! What are you doing to my Dong saeng?"

He flinched alittle and i felt a tight grip onto my right hand , "Yah! What are you doing?"

I stared down at Eun Ra , she was struggling hard to pull me away , i stepped aside and straighten my top , "What were the both of you doing?"

Yoseob started to explain , "We're not doing anything , Director Yoon ."

I smirked and glared at me , "I'm her brother , So stop being so formal to me ."

He widened his eyes and bow to me , "Mianhae ."

Eun Ra pushed me away , "Stay away from my business!"

I sighed and can't believe what she said , Her business? I'm her brother afterall , "Yah! I'm your oppa , is this how you treat me?"

She walked nearer to me with a glare ,"Oppa? Ani , I don't have a oppa ."

I clenched on my fists , "Yah! You better listen to me." I don't think i can't even stand any longer to hide the news from her .

"Wae?" She smirked and turn around to Yoseob telling him to leave first .

Yoseob bow to me and grabbed his earpiece and left the rooftop .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV;

Listen to him? is he being mad now ? I grabbed my headphone and packed my stuffs , "Get away , i don't want to see you , causing so much trouble to my friends."

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand ,"Eun Ra ah , Did you not tell them about your family ? about me as your brother?"

I glared at him , seriously , i disliked this , making me no time to take a breathe , "Why should i?"

Doo Joon sighed and looked at me again , "Eun Ra ah , Jeh bah ? Ne ? Please listen to me ."

I shook my head and glared at him , I swing my guitar across my shoulder and was about to leave , two big builds bodyguard appear with my belongings , "Yah! Move away!"

They bow to me and apologized , "Mianhae , We need to do our job , Please cooperate."

Their job ? What is going on?  "Yoon Doo Joon!"

Doo Joon rushed up to me and grabbed my hand dragging me out of the rooftop and out of the school , Something is not right , not right at all . It's so weird but i can't get what is going on .

My collar was tightly grip onto by Doo Joon .

The atmosphere is so weird .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

So i hasn't been hearing things , He's really the director , why didn't Eun Ra spoke anything about it .

I sighed and hit my forehead onto the desk , I want to sleep and hope everything is not real , i mean , i can't believe that Eun Ra is director's sister!