He's back .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Aigoo , i just can't stand the nagging from the teacher .

I started to wrote random lyrics and melody on my composition book .

Junhyung seem to know what i'm doing and threw a paper that hit my head .

I turn around to glared at him while he pointed at the paper .

The paper wrote , [Yah! Composing?]

I nodded my head without turning back .

Junhyung threw another piece and i got really frustrated , I mouthed at him , "Yah!"

He smiled like a child , with that , i forgive him again , i turn infront and opened up the paper ,[Show me your composition when done .]

I wrote back to him ,[Wae? Credit as yours ? ] i and sounded sarcastic .

I threw back hard at him than he groan in pain , I giggles softly .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

This brat , getting revenge at me .I opened up the note and see what she wrote , Aish , What's this .

Before i stood up and shout at her , my phone vibrated .

A text message from shin hye noona telling me to go to the club .

I tapped Eun Ra's back and whispered her , "Yah , I'm going back to the club for awhile ."

She nodded her head and signalled me to go .

I walked out of the class without the teacher noticing or perharps the teacher was too busy nagging .

???'s POV:

Korea , I'm back , i smiled as i stepped out of the airport .

My bodyguards lead the luggages out of the airport .

Some people stared at me but i did not bother .

A gust of wind blew past me ,i took off the glasses and took a deep breathe . Smell of Seoul .

I texted Shin hye telling her i've reached , and went into the car heading to the school first .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

It was my turn to sing the lyrics as the teacher instructed , the door swung open and then i turn to look .

Two black suits guy with a guy in the middle .

He wore brand shirts from head to toe , i wonder who he is .

Everybody stood up and bow to him .

The same question in my head wander around , Who is he? Making everone bowing to him .

Just then , the question shifted off my head as they shout out in unison , "Goodmorning Director!"

D-Director ? Did i hear it correctly? That's right , i blinked my eyes at him ,The Principal told me that the director was not in school and he's away from new york , That's the reason why there's no director in the school .

The director gave a smirk at me and patted my head causing everybody to look at me .

He said in a calm tone , "New student?"

I nodded my head .

He smiled and walked out of the room and there were a bunch of girls carrying presents , shouting , "Doo Joon Oppa!" "Doojoon~" "Oppa!"

Doo Joon? That's his name ..? Ah ..

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

That Junhyung , said awhile and what ? Class ended and he's not even here to company me to lunch!

I took my sandwich and a bottle of milk .

Yoseob? But i would feel really awkward around him , I sighed and bump into someone.

A hand grab onto mine ,it was really tight and painful .

I looked up and it was a guy in black suit .

Aish , counted as i'm unlucky today , Bumping into someone , Junhyung's not here to company me .

If i had bodyguards too , This guy grabbing onto my hand would be dead meat .

A familar yet cold voice appeared ,"Let her go ."

I looked up , Yoon Doo Joon? "Y-You're back?"

He smiled faintly at me , "Ne , Eun Ra ."

He's back ? He's back now , Why would he be back .

As soon as he announced that i was his sister , the bodyguards apologize to me immediately .

Doo Joon smiled to me and patted my head , "I'm going to go to a club first , See you around ." and walked off .

What is this ? Making me confuse , I sighed and ignored , We're not even close since young .

I went up the high stairs which leads to the rooftop , Ahh , The wind here , the smell .

I put aside my sandwich and milk of bottle and shouted across , "Why are you even back!" ,Venting my anger into the air .

As i was about to grab a bite from the sandwich , A voice appeared, "Eun Ra ?"

I turn around , Yang yoseob? I smiled awkwardly at him , i bet he heard what i said .

Yoseob was holding onto a bottle of milk and nothing else , I asked him , "Are you not eating?"

He shook his head , "No appetite ."

Ahh , But he had to eat , I looked down at my sandwich and offered him one , "Let's share ."

His face got red , and took my sandwich , "Thank you ."

I titled my head and looked at him , "Are you okay ? Why are you so red?"

He shook his head , "I'm fine , I'm not red!"

I pinched his cheeks , "Your cheeks are red!"

He whines again at me , "They're not red!"

I laughed at his whine and started to and pinch his cheeks as he did the same at me .