Please don't leave .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Doo Joon's POV:

Aish , i woke up with the noisy alarm clock beside me , I slipped into my grey slippers and swung opened the curtains , The bright light shine into the room , i looked behind at the calender saying 5th January , Ah .. Is today isn't it , Eun Ra needs to leave by today ..

I grabebd my coat and wore over my pajamas and made a call , "Yeoboseyo?"

Eun Ra must be sleeping at this time , i heard her voice going softer and softer , "Ne? Eun Ra imnida .."

I cleared my throat and answered her back , "Eun Ra ah , We need to leave today , we're catching the morning plane ." Then , i heard ruffles sound , she must be sitting up now , "Ah? Ne , I'll go and prepare then ." I smiled and nod my head as i grabbed a carton of milk and pour it into the glass , "When you're ready , give me a call . "

She just murmurs into the phone call and hung up . I sighed and started to drink down the milk , Appa must be so happy when he sees her , I smiled and chuckles my way up back to the room .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

Did i even told Eun Ra about today was my birthday ? I sighed as i looked at the calender , If i did or did not , she's not even free , You babo Yoseob! Just then i heard Umma calling for me , "Yoseob ah!"

I sighed again and flipped open the blanket , I slipped into my slippers and opened the door , leaning  against it and i saw her carrying a tray with some foods on it , "Saengil chukha hamnida!" She said with a wide grin on her face , I smiled and nod my head , she passed me the tray , "Have a good breakfast , Umma's leaving for work ."

Work ..? When did she ..? I called out for her as she reached the door and wear her heels , "Umma~! When did you get a job?"

She smiled and stared down at her watch , "Mianhae Jagiya .. I shall tell you more when i'm back!" She waved goodbye and blowed a kiss towards my direction and left .

I sighed , today there's no school if i could ask Eun Ra to come out and celebrate with me , Hyunseung i guess he doesn't know anything So does Junhyung , i put the tray onto the table and saw seaweed soup ,i always like to drink Umma's soup , She's totally a cook! She should change her job as a cook or something! I giggled and scoop up a mouthful of rice and stuffed into my mouth .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

What was it that Yoseob was going to tell me but did not .. ? I reflashed back the scene yesterday , "Eun Ra ah .. " He gave me a serious look , "Are you free tomorrow ..?" I shook my head and frown , "Ani .. Wae?" He wanted to say something but can't and waved goodbye to me as we stopped at our apartments .

I brushed my teeth and braided my fringe , Putting on a simple make-up , I'm just going to look good , for once awhile , I smiled and then put on my hoodie and shoes , packing up everything i need , I guess i'm going to stay there for one week , I smiled and grabbed a few casual clothes and some dresses and stuffed into my bagpack , making it seems like i'm going for a camp .

When i stepped outside the door , Yoseob was standing right infront of me , raising his hand , i guess he wanted to knock the door instead of pressing the doorbell , "Yoseob? Is there something you need?"

Yoseob put his hands down and rubs his neck ,"Ah .. E-Eun Ra ah .. " He paused and looked over me , "What's with the big bag ?"

My heart went racing , I'm feeling nervous now , i'm not a good liar so i tried to find a possible answer as soon as it pop out of my mind , "This ..? I'm going for a camp!" I smiled trying to make it look natural .

He put his hands under his chin and looked at me , "Serious ..? Yah , Are you lying ? Cause Junhyung doesn't mention anything about it."

I started to giggle awkwardly , "Ah~! This is different , Not school one but my relative planned for me ." Aish! What relative , when did you even know where does your relative lives and even asked you out for a camp! Babo Babo Babo! I clenched my fist hard and then a Beep sound interrupt our conversation . I looked over and there was a silver car with private windows waiting outside .

Yoseob turned around and face back to me again , "What's with that car?"

I shrugged and giggle , "Ah .. My relative must be here already! She said she would give me a ride to the campsite!" Aigoo , Eun Ra ah Eun Ra .. What was that! I sighed as i looked down at the ground and kicked it softly . Umma , I'm such a bad liar!

Yoseob frowned alittle , "Ah ,Ne .. I see ."

Something popped out of my mind , i wroten letters for them i was supposed to give to them at their mailbox , I struggled through the big bag and took it out , "This is for you ,the other two are for Junhyung and Hyunseung , Please read it after I leave ."

Yoseob was about to open it but i grabbed onto his hands , "Yoseob , read it after i leave . " I smiled and quickly rushed towards the silver car . I sat at the back with Doo Joon .

He put his book down and looked at me , "Why are you with that guy again?"

I glared at him , "Stop being so rude to my friend . "

Doo Joon shrugged his shoulders and asked the chauffeur to drive us to the airport .

Mianhae Yoseob ah , I don't know what could i say but here it goes , Goodbye and we shall see each other soon , i grabbed onto my bagpack tightly and trying to fight back my own tears but it couldn't and a drop of it fell onto my hand .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

What's with that letters and she's just gone for a few days not for like weeks or months or years .. I sighed at her weird reaction , Now really , My birthday there's nobody to celebrate with .

I opened up the letters , And it says , "Yoseob ah , By the time you read this , perharps i'm already at the airport , or perharps .. At new york . Yesterday , thank you for giving me such a great day , I enjoyed myself and so , The kisses you give , i don't know what to say but we're friends aren't we , unless you liked me then you could kiss me , Babo Yoseob , [kekeke..] I'm leaving now , Goodbye ,Yoseob Oppa . :) "

I clenched onto the letter and grabbed it tightly , "Babo Eun Ra! Wae!" I dialed Junhyung number and told him everything briefly after that i dahsed towards out the road , seeing the car just made a U-turn , I flagged for a cab , Please , Please , Don't leave , I'm not okay without you .

A cab stopped infront of me and i got on it , "To incheon airport!" I grabbed onto the letters tightly , Eun Ra , Please don't leave yet , I have so much to say , You don't even know when are you coming back , I sighed as i stared out of the windows, houses and houses passed , Buildings and buildings passed by , I'm going crazy now , Do you know that Eun Ra , How much i need you and how much you influence me , I kissed my fist , "Ahjusshi! Could you drive faster?"

The ahjusshi tried his best to drive faster i know that but then i'm really in a rush , what time is her plane , when will i see her again , all sorts of question popped out in my mind , my heart is in a mess because of you Eun Ra! Yoon Eun Ra .

A call came , i answered it , "Yeoboseyo?"

Junhyung voice on the phone , "Yah , Where are you now?"

I tried to calm down ,everything is so messy , "I.. I'm going to incheon airport ."

Junhyung complained on the phone , "Why didn't you stop her! Why didn't you call me earlier!"

I sighed and answered back , "Is this a time to complain? I just found out too!"

He answered back saying he would be there soon and hung up the call .

I've reached and dashed into the airport and running around like a mad man , Where are you Eun Ra ..? I need to see you! Please don't leave yet .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

Seriously , what's with all these sudden stuffs making my peaceful rest turn upside down ,Yoon Eun Ra , how could you not mention a thing about leaving to New york ..?

Suddenly her voice appeared in my mind ,"Junhyung ah .. What if i'm leaving?"

She did give hints , i'm just a fool in guessing out her hints , Why are you such a fool! I hit my head against the window , Hyunseung pat my back , giving me comfort , "Calm down , We will see her , and we must ."

Yes , we must , i gave Yoseob calls but he didn't picked up , I pointed to the another direction telling Hyunseung to search there while I went to the other side . Eun Ra must you made everybody suffer because of you? I squat down and catch my breathe , again i stood up looking around , trying not to miss any second of chances to see her , The airport is packed but i will not give out , even it's only a few percentages of of seeing you .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Yoseob should see the letter by now .. I grabbed onto the plane ticket , Doo Joon was sitting opposite of me talking to his secretary . Aish .. Why am i worrying about them now , No i shouldn't , i slapped myself left to right , right to left , people was looking at me but i didn't care , I'm trying to calm down and shift the thoughts about them away .

Doo Joon stood up , "Eun Ra , stop doing that , we got to leave ."

I nod my head and grabbed my bagpack , "Ne ."

As they checked my stuffs , i heard a familar voice , "Eun Ra!"

I looked around , here and there , Yoseob ? I shook my head , i must be dreaming! , Doo Joon turn around and helped me to take my stuffs , "Gwenchana ? Let's leave . "

I nod my head and followed behind him , "Eun Ra!" " Eun Ra!" I heard it clearly this time round it's Yoseob voice again , I was about to call him as he was looking around standing right there , Doo Joon grabbed my hand and pulled me , I saw him ran away to the other direction withouting looking at me , Yoseob! I'm here , this was what i want to say . I looked onto the ground and shook my head , too late . I'm already leaving ..
 

Note: Hi there! Updated with a new poster ^^ .