She and Him .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

The meeting was over , i got up from my seat and told Doo Joon that i would go somewhere with Jun Ri .

He nod his while browsing through the files and then warned me not to come back so late .

I gave him a faint smile and walked out of the room .

We went down and waited for the public bus since it's been a long time i've took it .

It just remind me of my schooling days . I chuckled at that thought .

The bus ride was kind of long but it kept Jun Ri and I awake from the talkings .

"Unnie , How much do you know about Yoseob?" She asked suddenly and took out a small note pad .

I went speechless , How much do i know about him .. I wonder too , Yoseob , Do i know you very well ..?

Her shoulders fell heavy , and then pout her lips at me , "You don't know ..? You don't know , right ..?"

I shrugged my shoulders and gave her a awkward smile .

She kept her notepad and looked outside of the window .

Then , she suddenly talked about Yoseob's interest and other stuffs related to him , Suddenly , i felt jealousy , for the first time , i wished i was not a composer so that i could be like Jun Ri and stay along by his side , i wish that too , because i could freely fall in love with him .It's not easy to forget the feelings for him , just in one day , it's too difficult .

Jun Ri snapped me out of my thought and tilted her head to one side , "Waeyo Unnie ?"

I shook my head , "Aniyo . Carry on ." I said to her .

She nod her head and then suddenly gave me a glance , "Unnie ."

I tilt my head and nod my head , "Wae?"

Jun Ri cleared and then spoke , "Unnie , Do you like Yoseob?"

Well , i could say that question was kind of surprising to me , How am i supposed to answered that , I like him ..? No . I love him . How ..? Aish . I smiled at her and nod my head .

She frowned , "Then you're my Rival!" She pointed at my face , I chuckled at that thought and she put down her finger , Well , i thought she was just joking around and did not bothered much .

She started to take out a polariod camera , "I'll take alot of polariods with Yoseob so i could fill my room with those photos!" She exclaimed excitedly , i just nod my head and then searched for a notebook in my bag.

There , I wrote some lyrics onto it , and then stopped , I looked up and frowned .

The day is dull without you , I want to meet you , Yang Yoseob .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

Junhyung and I was the only one left in the dorm while the others had other works , only us without any schedule and i felt relieved , because if i was to be busy today , i won't be able to meet Eun Ra . I missed her . I smiled while i took out some snacks and drinks .

Junhyung was leaning back the couch with his headphone on , it's seems like he drifted to his own world , I put a can of coke infront of him .

These few days , he had been cold to me ever since that day whereby i said about Eun Ra .

Just then , The door bell rang , i rushed to it and there was a unfamilar lady over there , She said in a gentle tone , "Hello ..?"

I hesitated , remembering about the rules of letting stranger into the dorm would cause us great damage , i was thinking she was another fan who want to visit our dorm or something and did not reply .

Before i turn my back away from the monitor , i heard a familar voice coming out of it , "Yoseob ."

A sweet yet soft one . I smiled , i recognize that voice , it's Eun Ra , she's here .

I quickly dashed to the door, without thinking i swung open the door and there stood a lady with a white short dress and Eun Ra was standing behind her .

Before i even start to greet her , I felt a heavy object onto me .

I was laying flat on the floor and i opened my eyes , i saw the lady on top of me , saying my name , "Yoseob Oppa .~"

She smiled at me and i smiled awkwardly at her .

Eun Ra popped her head behind her , "She's my cousin , Jun Ri ."

I can't even say anything and can't stand up , i was struggling under this lady here which seems to be so lady-like but it destroys her image . She seemed to be a teenager .

Eun Ra seemed to read my mind and murmurs softly under her breathe which i could hear her , "She's 18 ."

I gasped , I tried to pushed her up and talk to Eun Ra but i can't .

Footsteps was approaching towards Eun Ra , i turn around to look , Junhyung with his headphone on was looking at her . With a expression on alittle hurt and sadness . I wonder why does he have that .

He gave her a faint smile and then walked towards to the kitchen and grabbed a big bottle of coke .

I shouted at him , "Yah! Junhyung , Don't drink that all!" I was worried .

He ignored me and walked to the living room .

Then , i finally struggled off from Jun Ri , She frowned alittle , her arms locked with mine , making me feel uncomfortable .

I offered Eun Ra to a seat , Junhyung was sitting there too then he took down his headphone .

Eun Ra smiled , "It's nice to see you guys again ."

I nod my head and smiled at her , Junhyung just shrugged his shoulders without any expression this time . I have a feeling of that he's cold hearted .

Junhyung suddenly stood up and walked towards the refridgerator and took out a bottle of milk , that was her favourite drink . I knew it .

He bend down and put on the table and served her  , Eun Ra nod her head and said thanks .

That one second , i felt jealousy .

The first thing she talked about to us was , how long was she going to stay . "Yoseob , Junhyung , I probably could help you guys out until the song is released or complete ."

I nod slowly as i listened to her and gave no comments to her statement , I was thinking something else , I was greedy , I wanted her to stay by my side , In korea , In seoul  ,I don't want her to leave .

Jun Ri kept on putting her head onto my shoulders , i sighed and took the courage to say to her , "Jun Ri ah , Could you not keep sticking so close to me ? It's kind of uncomfortable ."

Eun Ra chuckled while Junhyung just smiled . It's felt good because it recalled me about the past whereby we used to be at the rooftop , hanging around , composing songs , listen to music . And .. That day where she left to New York .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

The dorm left with only us , Yoseob , Junhyung , Jun Ri and me , The others was away due to work .

For the whole day , we've been planning on what types of themes we should take and what type of songs is better .

I took my guitar and strum the strings , once i got the inspiration , i kept struming the melody and each time i strummed them , i record them down onto the notebook maybe it would be a good reference for our song .

Our song .. Finally i can composed along with them .

When i went to take a sip of water , Yoseob was still being clinged on with Jun Ri , She was walking everywhere he go and record what he does , it's like a stalker .

Not bothering about it , i get back my work . But somehow , my concentration wasn't that strong anymore , the focus was on them .

Yoseob seemed to be alright with her while Jun Ri seemed to be really liking him . For that , I don't really like them being together .

She and him together , seemed to be perfect . I hid my frown with a smile .

It was fortunate that Junhyung didn't notice that i wasn't concentrating otherwise he would scold me like how he always do in the past .