Together with her .

He's my neighbour .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

Aigoo , i can't believe i stayed at her house! And even as a stranger , we can't be like this!

Thinking about the kiss , i'm blushing again and rolling on the bed with the blanket on .

Suddenly , a voice invade my room , coming from the living room , "Sorry , But i will not let my son study in this school!"

I walked to the door and throw aside my blanket , peeking a small view , i saw a guy in white suit with a logo on his shirt , I tilted my head , wondering what's going on .

The guy in white spoke , "M'am , please reconsider it , Please .. "

He's begging her , I saw Umma's hand with a envelope , trying to return to him .

Umma shook her head and said , "We're not going to that school!"

School? I've moved in here for almost one week , and never went to a school , now suddenly a school invitation popped out of nowhere?

The guy coughed awhile , making him to look neat by pulling the jacket he was wearing , "He's very good in music as we browsed his profile , we're really liked his music , and we wish to expand him further in our school ."

Arts academy? Arts school? U-hwa! Daebak! I frowned again looking at my Umma , She always disliked music , she doesn't want me to play it , neither does she listens to it ,I mean , i really want to be a singer . Appa is a singer , but's he's gone , and from then , Umma started to dislike music , very much , rather than saying the word hate , i used dislike as hate is really a strong word , i want my Umma to be proud of me and love music .

Then i heard the door closed , i was in my room , i bet Umma would be coming into my room .

I pretended to be sleeping .

The door opened and she went in , She's walking towards me , and then i felt a soft touch on my head , playing around with my hair .

She softly spoke , "Yoseob ah~ ,Umma , Umma is sorry , I don't want to see a tragic happened in my life again , i lost your Appa , not again to lost you ."

I slowly opened my eyes , i really want to go to the school ,"Umma , "

She looked surprised , "Aren't you sleeping?"

I shook my head and looked at her into her eyes , "Umma , I really liked music since young and you know that , Could you let me try learning it?"

Umma took my head and said , "Seobie ah , No , I can't let you go that school . Once you went , you'll be famous and you're gone ."

I laughed at her thought , "Ani , I will come back and visit my mom , if i'm famous , Could you please allow me?"

She sighed and took out the envelope , "Since you're this big , and we always get fights because of this, i guess ,You should decide your own , you're already 19 . Think carefully ."

Umma then walked out of the room closing the door .

Finally? She approved it ? Aigoo~! How great it that , Umma daebak! Saranghae~ I kissed the envelope i was holding onto .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Junhyung's there again , will he nagged at me ? Aigoo!

I shouted out his name , making him to turn towards my direction , 'Junhyung ah!"

Junhyung bought his scores out and looked at me , "Did the melody yet?"

I gasped , putting my hand at my mouth , I forgot about that , since i've went home and got sick , I shouldn't tell him , or should i?

I swallows down and decide to tell him the truth , "Junhyung ah , You see , I've gotten sick yesterday."

Junhyung's expression went to a frown , "Are you okay?"

I nodded and smile , I jumped around and said , "I'm alright!"

He laughed ,and patted my head , not again , yesterday that cool side of him anymore .

Junhyung looked at me and bought me to the notice board ,"What are you going to do with this? "

The note says , Wings is officially disband  .

I shook my head and shrug my shoulders , "I have no idea too ."

Junhyung looked at me and hugged me , "Eun Ra ah , Mianhae .. , Jeongmal Mianhae .. "

I patted his back and he release me from the hug , "Ani , Gwenchana!" I forced a grin out of my face .

Suddenly , i felt a touch behind me , "Boo!" As i turn around , Yoseob? Why is he doing here ?

Junhyung pulled me closer to him , "Who are you?"

Yoseob frowned , "I'm her neighbour , What's with that expression of yours ?"

I stared at Junhyung , He looked fierce and cold at the same time .

There's nobody around the noticeboard , just that , i afraid i would get egg smashing from girls again .

I sighed making the both looked at me with curiousity .

I giggled softly and shook my head .

Yong Junhyung's POV:


Her neighbour ? This dude smell fishy , i hope he's not some ert or something , but he does look like a girl , in some way , i chuckled at that thought .

He looked at me , "Ah! I'm yang yoseob , " He put one of his hand behind his head and one towards me .

I took his hand and said coldly ,"Yong Junhyung ."

Yoseob then smiled , "It's my first time being in a arts school , I hope to be the same class with you guys!"

This dude never studied before the school and barged in like this? Same class ? I bet no , looking at your talent , You should be some people playing guitar or something .

I sighed , Yoseob and Eun Ra were chatting happily and i clenched my fist up , Why is this dude so close to Eun Ra?  "Yah! I'm not invisible , "

The both started to tease me ,saying that i'm the air , or something , It's getting on my nerves , "Yah! Stop it ,"

Yoseob and Eun Ra seemed to be shocked , I am really short tempered eh? 

Just then , Hyunseung walked towards us ,"What's up!"

He did a fist punch with me and brotherly hug .

Hyunseung did the same to Yoseob , Is yoseob a attention seeker ? Why is he so friendly that everybody is going with him , seriously , I don't like this dude .

Jang Hyunseung's POV:

It's Eun Ra! I made my shirt neat and approached them .

I did a fist punch with Junhyung and a brotherly hug with him and the new guy .

"New to here?" I asked the person standing next to me .

He nodded and smile , "Yang Yoseob Imnida!"

U-hwa , Friendly dude eh? I peek at Junhyung , He doesn't like friendly dudes , i bet he is getting on his nerves .

"Jang Hyunseung " I said to him .

Eun Ra seemed to be out of the situation since there's three guys here , "Eun Ra ah! Shall we get something to eat?"

She walked towards me , making my heart beat faster , "Junhyung , I'll go get something to eat , I'm quite hungry , " She giggles .

Junhyung took my hand , "Besides Junhyung , Why not i company you to go?"

He knew that i liked Eun Ra , and she's my crush , is he taking a step to steal my crush?

Eun Ra shrug her shoulders , "Anything , "

I thought we could have a small little talk or date with each other at the cafe . I sighed and they followed us .

The girls started to shout our name as they see us , "Junhyung!" "Oppa!" "Hyunseung~" I nodded my head at each of them and then finally we got to the cafe , with a hard word of suffering screaming in our ears .