Music

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I wonder what's Junhyung is doing , should i give him a call ? ..

It's kind of dark , the class ended late today too .

But , his reaction today was so surprising .. Does he have troubles .. I sighed as i walked out of the school gate ,grabbing onto the cellphone .

Wae , Eun Ra , why don't you give him a call .

Just then ,when i was about to click onto my contacts on my phone , he appeared infront of me .

Junhyung was wearing a headphone , he stared at me coldly .

I shivered .

He passed me the black jacket he was wearing .

I smiled and bow to him .

As he lead me back home , it started raining , the small road covered with a little people , some people were running towards stores to stop by .

I looked at him , he looked at me,still with his headphone on .

Rain , Bi .. It's raining . The flower are drenched , so are we .

As we ran to a nearby store , i helped Junhyung's jacket and patted onto it .

He took off his headphone and asked me to stop .

I carried on still , Why is he treating me this way ? He's so cold! I don't like it! Yong Junhyung , atleast tell me something .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

Why is it raining at this hour ? I sighed as i took off my headphone .

I asked Eun Ra to stop patting onto my jacket , she ignored .

I grabbed onto her hand and caused her to look up at me , "Yah! Stop it ."

She frowned and returned the jacket to me , "You'll get cold ."

Is she concerning about me ? Eun Ra , You should atleast tell me about your red puffy eyes! I put back on my headphone .

We stand at a distance  from each other .

Then , i heard thunder , it invades into the music , I turn around to look at Eun Ra .

Indeed , she's shivering in cold and hugging herself .

Did she not bring her earpiece ? , This clumsy girl , i sighed as i approached closer to her , and hugged her .

I pulled the jacket to share with her and took down the headphones and put it on her .

Snce young , she hides under table edges , or cover her ears as she heard thunder , She's afraid alone , nobody there to comfort her , only Junhyung , Which is me .

She looked at me , and smiled faintly .

I blushed alittle , Can she stop being so cute ..?

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Junhyung ah , thank you for this jacket , it's really warm . And that hug .. I appreciate that too .

The rain stopped , the sky seems clearer now .

I smiled and took off the headphone, as i was about to pass back the headphone , he's already sleeping .

Slowly , I put the headphone onto him , and helped him to laid back the bench , he's tired indeed .

I looked at the time,8:30pm , it's quite late , i should get going .

As i turn around to look at Junhyung , Maybe i should tell him that i'm leaving .

But's he sleeping soundly .. Aigoo , what to do ..?

I can't abandoned him here , he might get by some ajummas .. i chuckle at the thought as he always feared those ajummas who touches him .

I poked him softly , he's quite sensitive , he woke up .

Rubbing his eyes and looked at me , "Waeyo?"

I sighed and pointed at the sky , "It stopped , let's go ."

He nodded and grabbed the headphone .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

The road is so silent , no music at all , i'm not even listening , neither is Eun Ra .

We reached the bus stop . She bow to me and bid me goodbye .

If we were to stay by each other's apartment , i could protect her , bringing her back home , not worried for her .As i'm there for her .

I put back on the headphones and went to the opposite bus stop .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

Is she back yet ? I want to share spicy rice cake with her , under this cold weather .

I giggles softly until i felt a pat at my back .

I turned around ,"Ah? Eun ra ah~"

She looks pale , I looked at her , "Are you okay?"

She nodded slowly . I smiled and raised her the spicy rice cake i was holding onto .

Eun Ra just nodded her head as she stumbles her feet onto the few small stairs infront of her apartment .

She took out the keys and was about to opened the door , she fell onto the ground .

I threw the rice cake onto the ground and rushed to her ,"Yah! Eun Ra!"

Yoon Eun Ra , do you do this infront of a stranger ? that's not good .

As i helped her into her house , and grabbed a bowl of hot water soaked with a towel inside .

I placed it onto her forehead , "Please get well .. I want to see your face."

Yoseob , what are you thinking ? You just met her , and in such short time , you said you miss her ? Are you crazy! I knocked my head with the palm .

Ah! My rice cake , sleeping outside , Oh no , i need to clean the mess .

I stood up and grabbed a bigger towel and a plastic bag .

I throw the rice cake into the plastic bag and then into the bin , such a waste , i sighed .

As the night pass by , My eyes got tired , and soon i slept by the bedside as i watch Eun Ra .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Aigoo , My head hurts .

Yoseob , He passed me my rice cake , and .. there was blackout , how could i be in my room then?

As i rushed , i felt a hand , and i looked at the person clearly , Yoseob? Yang Yoseob?!

Wae? Waeyo? Why is he here!? . I rushed again , then i heard movement from him , i pretended to be sleeping .

Junhyung might kill me if he know i let a guy in my room and even at my bedside ,sleeping soundly!

Yoseob got up and looked at me , i guess he was close enough , i could feel his breathe, Then , i felt something soft on my forehead .

"Have you sleep well? Eun Ra.. " He murmurs and left the room.

My heart .. is thumping so fast , aigoo! How can that kid kiss me! And even on my forehead! Aigoo! Yoon Eun Ra , are you crazy? Not you is Yang Yoseob! How could he kissed a stranger?

I took a deep breathe and widened my eyes and i saw him infront of me .

"Goodmorning!" He said with a smile .

I nodded awkwardly , and i was still in my yesterday's clothes , "What happened?"

He smiled and nodded slowly , passing me a porridge , "Have some red bean porridge , i cooked it ."

I said in frustration , "Answer me!"

He looked me in surprised and nodded again , "Ah .. You fainted .So i helped you in , Nothing happened."

I raised my eyebrow , He nodded again and again , i chuckled at his cute reaction and gave in , "That's good then , Did you stayed here for a night?"

Yoseob blushed alittle , i am sure he blushed because he's avoiding eye contact , 'N-Ne~"

I smiled and looked at the time , I'm late again , "Sorry but i need to leave.'

Before he could say anything i pushed him out and then slammed the door .