Is that her ?

He's my neighbour .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

I grabbed onto the microphone tightly , Waiting patiently for our turn , the others were doing their own stuffs , I was nervous , everytime i get this feeling , but the thought of our fans are waiting for us , I smiled and all my that fear of stage all went away . I took my phone out and saw a mention to me , "Oppa! I'll be waiting for your awesome concert!" That's a cheer , a hwaiting for me , I smiled at the the way that our fans write to us . I tweeted a tweet , "Preparing .. Preparing.. My heart is beating so fast , are you guys ready ?" .

Junhyung from the back pat my head , "Yah . Get prepared ."

I nod to him and calm myself down , It's time already , out there , tons of beauties cheering for us , and waiting for us excitedly , I smiled and knew that i could do a perfect performance .

We approached the person in charge of us , he gave us our microphones and we stood up at the stage below , it will pop us up on the stage .

I heard the couting of the MCs , And screams of beauties as the machine started and we started to move up .

They were waving to us , our names on their signs , i smiled and winked at some of the fans , giving out love to them and some of them screamed .

As the songs started , i sing my line "Beautiful my girl," i jumped out and winked at the fans .

They waved their signboards excitedly . Junhyung then carried on with his line ."My beautiful my girl and I,
So beautiful my girl,(In the cube)Haha girl, This is my confession,Drop that beat."

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Everybody was waiting patiently and as the machine started , everybody started to wave their boards excitedly , i was standing at the 5th row , i don't think they could see me by the way , I smiled as they appeared .

Yoseob jumped out of that circle and started to sing his line "Beautiful my girl ."

Junhyung then started his line after Yoseob's "My beautiful my girl and I,
So beautiful my girl,(In the cube)Haha girl, This is my confession,Drop that beat."

As it goes on , everybody was having fun , there was a new guy , i never seen him before but he's quite good looking though ,They finished the song and after and after .

After performing so much , the concert ended , I was wearing casual clothes like the others , even though i'm not a teenager anymore but all of the fans were dressed up nicely and screaming here and there .

I walked out of the concert hall and out on my hoodie jacket , I walked slowly at the back while all the fans dashed in one way .

The black van with private windows , obviously is the beast . Junhyung appeared then Hyunseung and then Yoseob .

His eyes were scanning around and then stopped at mine , he seems shocked , is he looking at me , i tilt my head to take a clearer view , probably not . I sighed as i walked out of the place and flagged for a cab .

It's nice to see them , working so hard and performing well , i'm sure they are flying off tomorrow , If i could , i really want to talk to them , i want to go back to Seoul , As i thought of it ,tears went down my cheeks , i was listening to their songs . Remembering how Junhyung comfort me with a bottle of milk , now .. there's nobody to comfort me . I'm all alone in New York .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

That person .. That person , looks like Eun Ra , was it her ..? She tilted her head infront of me and then i was being pushed away and the view of her disappear , was i dreaming ..? Illusions ? Perharps so , I sighed on the van and Junhyung turn around to look at me .

"Yah , Gwenchana ..? They said you were not walking just now , paused half way ." Junhyung asked me .

I nod my head and murmurs Eun Ra's name softly , He shook his head and went back to rest .

Hyunseung was on his phone , he tapped my shoulder from the back , "Yoseob ah , There's a tweet to you again ."

I shook my head , "I'm tired , I'll read later ." I was really tired , tired till i get illusions of her . I sighed and laid back down . If there's any contact of her ,i really want to know how she's doing in the past two years , so much stuffs to ask her .

Our manager turn around to look at me , "Yoseob ah , Are you alright?"

I nod my head slowly , "Just a slight headache ."

Gikwang put his hands onto my forehead , "Are you sure you're fine ?"

I smiled at him , He's the new member , before we debut , he's not from our school but from cube entertainment training . He trained himself for 5 years and debuted with us .

Our manager then talked to us about our schedule for tomorrow , "We're going to meet a Composer tomorrow ."

A composer ? Who .. ? I tilt my head and looked through the mirror , The manager was using his computer and as his scroll down , He started to report again , "Around 1pm , And after that we're going for a short interview and then back to korea ."

I nod my head , I was so curious , why must we meet a composer ? I asked him , "Why are we meeting a composer?"

He smiled through the mirror , "She's the famous composer , so i'm just going to ask her to teach you guys some points and perharps we could find her to Cooperate with us . "

Famous composer , i wonder who , I shrugged my shoulder and ignored the thought and went back to rest .