Vocal

He's my neighbour .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

After our gathering at the small cafeteria , i can sensed out the awkwardness between Eun Ra and the popular guys , Junhyung and Hyunseung .

They both are really popular aren't they , I sigh as i took a step down.

Eun Ra turned around to face me , "Yoseob ,What are you taking?"

Vocal? I always want to learn that , i swallows my saliva down and looked at her , "Vocal."

Eun Ra smiled happily at me and wished me luck by raising out her hand to me .

Grabbing onto her hands , soft and small , made my heart went so fast , I feel like i could faint at any moment .

After they bid goodbye to me and went for their lessons .

Hyunseung bought me to the vocal lesson room , He's somehow a senior ? I giggled .

He's really a nice person , good looking , have a feeling of i got a elder brother and very caring too .

The teacher , started us with basic breathing and teaching us about each note .

I noted down everything into the notebook , just as i thought i could atleast take it out and review .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Ahh , This is frustrating! I can't concentrate in class , i kept on worrying about Yoseob .

I wonder what is he doing now ? Singing? Of course! I bury under the piles of composition books , A rubber then shot my back.

I turned around and Junhyung was looking at me , I mouthed ,"Wae?"

He shrug his shoulders and passed me a note .

[Eun Ra ah , what are you doing ? not concentrating in class , worry about that brat?]

What ? That brat? , Why is he calling him such a nasty word .

I wrote a short memo and pretended to drop my eraser , I sticked onto his desk .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

This girl really is something  , Dropped a eraser and stick the memo at the same time on my desk , Daebak , She should join some acting lessons too .

[Ani , Why are you calling him a brat?]

I blowed out all the air , looking at the ceiling , I don't like that Yang Yoseob guy and why is Eun Ra bothering about him anyways?

I sticked back a memo at her back , Replying , [Yah! You dislike it ? Why are you so concerned? You don't seem like a person who concern about strangers .]

The teacher was busy talking about her speech , while i got bored and started to wrote some lyrics .

The lyrics reflected my thought in it , a thought of anger , frustration ,Jealousy . Ah? Jealousy ..?

I wrote out the word Jealousy on my notepad and thought about it.

The whole lesson was about Eun Ra and me passing each other notes . Talking about that Yang Yoseob guy .

Jang Hyunseung's POV:

Aigoo , this kid can learn things fast .

If our club would want to hire somebody so talented like him ,that would be great .

Should i say a word to Shin Hye noona? .

Before that , Yoseob approached me with a score on his hands , "Who wrote this song?"

I looked at the lyrics and melody , This is Eun Ra's Work , "Waeyo?"

He shook his head and looked at the score , "Ani , This song is just so interesting , Why is there no title yet?"

Ah , Title? Eun Ra always don't fill up the tiltle and let others to think about it , "Why? Interested in it?"

He nodded his head , kept on staring at it , I laughed at his serious expression , "Infamous wrote it ."

Yoseob gasped , "Infamous? This song must be a big hit , Why isit Infamous?"

I chuckled at his thought and ruffled his hair ,"Infamous , is her name ."

He gasped at me , with his eyes wide open , "Her? A she? A Female ? Daebak! This song is really nice you know?!"

I know Eun Ra's work always nameless, title there's none , but the people would credit as if they wrote it , And i disliked it , Ani , Hate it . Hate the fact that she's like being used .

The recording studio always take her work , But i tried to stood up for her ,she refused to and stopped me .

I wonder why , Eun Ra is such a nice guy , talented in such works , but never get popular .

Yoseob cut in my thoughts , "Yah! I want to sing this!"

What ? What did i just heard ? I widened my eyes and stared at him , He looked serious , "Are you going to credit as if it's your work?"

I am not close to him , but i hope he's not the type that are liars , Taking credit as his .

Yoseob grin at me and shook his head , "Ani! I want to sing this song , i liked the lyrics . Though i don't know how the melody goes like ."

I sighed in relief , he did not disappoint me indeed ,I nodded , "Ne , I shall ask Infamous about this then ."

He jumped up from the chair , slipping the file of composition songs into his bag .

There are a list of composition , Mostly are composition ones by our school . For example , Junhyung's melody , Or rapping lyrics into it , Or Eun Ra's Club name , Wings , But i believe that she created it by her own , Since her members are all into Intrsuments and Vocal .

She's really talented, Some songs i really like , They are so perfect that people went to snatch it and copyrighted it , Or perharps , Taking it as if are theys .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Aish , the sky seems dark now , It's only evening ,yet it's going to rain .

Does this counted as , Fox rain? I laughed , i enjoyed watching a drama called My girlfriend is a gumiho and from then , i believed in Fox Rain .That means , they're tears of Fox crying , somewhere ..

As i was thinking , i felt a touch behind me , "Eun Ra ."

Junhyung's voice , i turned around and faced him , "Wae?"

He looked down onto his feet ,and kicked the small stones , "I need to go back to the club , would it be fine if i am not companying you back home?"

I alittle , "It's not like this is the first time. "

He patted my back , I laughed at him and nodded my head , "Go ahead and meet the president , Or else , Noona will get angry of you being late ."

Junhyung smiled at me and put his headphones on .

Aish , I'm just not used to get stuffs done myself , Forgetting my umbrella again .

Before i step out of the school gate ,i felt none of the droplets , I looked up , A umbrella?

It's Yoseob , He smiled at me ,"Eun Ra , Here you go!"

I nodded at him and glad that he passed me the umbrella .

We walked , took the bus home together , as we walk the silence was really awkward .

I did not spoke a word , neither did he .

Palli , Speak something , Ne? Yoseob , Please speak something , the silence is killing me , seriously , what's with the awkward atmosphere .

He finally opened his mouth and spoke , "I heard that you're from Wings?"

I nodded my head , "Ne , Have you found any club yet?"

He frowned and shook his head , "Ani , Looks like i'm also infamous , Like the composer . " He giggles softly.

Yah , That's my nickname , Infamous , But i guess he did not know , otherwise , why would he mention it infront of me .

Yoseob looked at me and snapped me out of my thought , "Gwenchana?"

I nodded my head , as we stepped one more step further , We're at our location , As i was about to bid goodbye , i accidentally tripped over and fell .

Fortunately , I felt a warm hand carrying my waist and droplets fell onto me , I opened my eyes and looked , Yoseob?

He pulled me back , "Be careful ."

I nodded , My cheeks are burning again , Why is he giving me this feeling ? , He then asked me once more , "Are you sick?"

I shook my head and bite my lower lips , "If you excuse me ," I walked back into my apartment .

Aish! That was so , so fast, a spilt second of our face so near to each other , and that was my first time getting hugged at the waist .

I touched my cheeks and swung myself onto the couch .