Yoseob

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

That kiss incident and the fight passed a week but it still stucked in my head since it was my first kiss .

I can't believe my best buddy just kissed me on my lips , Thinking about it made me blushed .

We never even talked to each other or maybe seldom talked , Sometimes even making the atmosphere feel weird .

Hyunseung snapped out of my thought ,"Eun Ra ah~ What do you want to eat ? I'll treat ."

I smiled at him and looked at the menu , Nothing special of the day , i shall get the usual meal ,"Sandwich and Milk."

Hyunseung passed me the food and patted my head ,"Eun Ra , I can't company you today , i need to get back to the club ."

I nod my head and went up the rooftop , Without Yoseob and Junhyung by my side , Hyunseung was always there for me , but it feels so weird , I don't really know why .

I opened the door and saw Yoseob leaning against a broken locker with his earpiece on and eyes closed .

Yoseob , I took a step nearer at him to looked at him , with his eyes closed , he looked much more cuter and giving out a angelic look .

He suddenly opened his eyes and startled me , making me speechless for seconds .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

I felt something was watching and i opened my eyes , Eun Ra was looking at me  , I plucked out my earpiece and looked at her , "Wae?"

She shook her head , "Nothing ."

Eun Ra is really weird , after that incident , she refused to talk to me or maybe seldom talk .

She went to pulled a abandoned chair and table and laid out her food onto the table .

I was feeling hungry and looked at her , "Mind to share?"

She just raised her sandwich up at me and gave me one .

I looked at her , She's seems moody these days ,"Gwenchana?"

Eun Ra tilted her head and bite onto the edge of the milk bottle ,"What?"

I smiled at her cute reaction and patted her head ,"It's cold , Aren't you cold?"

Since it's december therefore the weather got cold and a few more days it's christmas .

I took off my sweater and stood up and put onto her , She flinched altitle and looked at me .

Her eyes , Her eyelashes , Her lips . And her cute little expression making me feel like kissing her . I stopped myself from thinking it as if i'm a ert .

I grabbed her hand and her food and pulled her inside , "It's cold outside , You should stay in here , You have a weak body , Do you know?"

Eun Ra nod her head , "Gwenchana~! The view outside the rooftop looks much more nicer ."

I pat her head and looked at her , "You better listen to me!"

Eun Ra puff her cheeks and grabbed the food away from my hand ,"How old are you! You should be smaller right?"

Smaller ? I chuckled and shook my head , "Ani , I'm 19 ."

I left her dumbfounded and left for my vocal classes .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

What was that ? I thought he was younger! Aish , I thought i fallen in love with a younger guy .

Wait , What did i think about just now ..? Fall in love , i shook my head and crashed against the wall , i must be mad .

Aish Aish! Let's not think about anything else , i went down to the cafe .