Missing You .

He's my neighbour .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

Yoseob got scolded again for today , He had been like this ever since we're back from New York , after meeting Eun Ra , After meeting her , he totally changes , keep on going off tune either way , he gets mistakes that he never shown before , I sighed as i laid back .

Gikwang approached me , "Junhyung ," He said my name , I sat up straight and looked at him , "Wae..?" He showed me a worried expression , i know what is he going to say , "Yoseob is weird these few days .." He said it with a frown as he turn behind and took glances of Yoseob .

I shrugged my shoulder , "I don't know too ." I took a sip of water and Yoseob approached us with his heavy shoulders and legs , He dragged his feet along when he approached the chair .

The maknae jump on to him from the back ,"Hyung! Are you tired ..?" He tilted his head at him .

Yoseob made a smile , a small curve from his mouth , He looked tired though , "Aniyo .."

It obviously worrying us as our singles are coming out soon , He kept on having that look and always stayed up late at night to practice his singing , I'm really worried about his health . My first time to worry someone after Eun Ra . Now i think i treat him as my dongsaeng .

The coach asked him to practice his song again while i sat there ,looking at my lyrics .

As i browse through the lyrics , I saw a familar name , under the melody part . Compose Yoon Eun Ra .

The songs were singing is by her ..? How did we .. i mean how did we got her composition ..? I gasped at the thought of it , I need to ask Manager Hyung .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

Training is now more stricter as we're preparing for our next singles , A comeback stage too .

I sighed as i kept on making mistakes, I've no idea, I'm worrying the others i know it , I shook my head and tried my best to sing .

The coach yelled at me again , "Yang Yoseob! What's wrong with you .. Imagine you are .. " As she speaks , my mind wander else where , The thought of seeing Eun Ra was like a dream , the thought of confessing my love to her , was also like a dream , Was everything real .. She's not in Seoul , She's at New York , But .. I miss her very much .

The coach snapped , it interrupted my thoughts , i looked at her as she narrowed her eye at me and sighed ,"That's all for today . You better practice well ." Her last words were so strong that it startled me .

I went to the chair and grabbed the bottle of mineral water , I took a sip of the drink and heard a name , "Composer Yoon Eun Ra ." I almost spilt out the water in my mouth but covered it over with my hand , i widened my eyes ,"What's with that ..?" i asked them .

They all turn to look at me ,Junhyung passed me the scores ,"Here.. Composer Yoon Eun Ra ." He pointed down and i looked at it , It's her work .

I'm singing her work ,i'm finally singing her work , I felt so happy out of a sudden , a curve form on my mouth and it turned into a grin , "What's wrong with hyung ?" "Yoseob ?" "Yang Yoseob!" Their curious words appearing here and there .

But , something brought my mood down again , i'm not seeing her at all , not in seoul ,her face still appear in my face , i need to see her . I frowned and stomped out of the practice room .

Yoon Doo Joon's POV:

Eun Ra was so quiet when she ate her breakfast ,it seems like her soul is not around neither is her spirit too , I sighed and put down my knife and fork , "Eun Ra .."

She stopped and looked at me , "Waeyo ..?"

I shook my head , It's been like this eversince a day in the office , i heard from the secretary that she met a popular korean band , "Gwenchana?"

She nod her head slightly as i took a sip of my orange juice , "Ne ." She replied coldly .

I don't like the atmosphere around us , it feels so awkward , I tried to change topic , something came up in my mind , "Eun Ra ah .. I'm going to Seoul for a few weeks .Do you want to follow ..?"

Her eyes bright up and she was looking straight into my eye , it seems like Seoul this word bought her spirit and soul back to earth after wandering somewhere for so long , Her back was straighten , She nod her head excitedly , "I would like to go ."

I smiled and nod my head , "Alright then, i shall book tickets after breakfast ." She nod her head and started to stuff foods into , I smiled at her casual self and carried on with my eating .

Seoul right ...? Seoul must be a place where she missed the most , her friends there , her memories there , are all stored in Seoul , I smiled as i looked at how excited was she .