A date with Yoseob .

He's my neighbour .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

As long as i finished training , I took my phone and texted Eun Ra . "Yah , What are you doing ..? Free?"

The other band members gave me curious look , i just smiled at them , they must be wondering why is my mood so fine today .

I giggled softly as i grabbed my bagpack and waved goodbye to them , "I will not be around at the dorm , i'm going out for awhile ." I smiled at them .

Junhyung grabbed onto my hand and gave me a stern look. He's the leader , so probably i know what is he going to ask , "Yah .. Aren't you going to concetrate more on our comeback?"

I was , But , Eun Ra doesn't have much time in Seoul , I want to spend the remaining times with her , I smiled and nod , "I will , Junhyung ah , Let go of me , i need to leave ."

He voice turned cold , his words contains alittle of warning , "Watch out where you're going . Don't get caught ."

I pat his back playfully and smiled , "Ne~! " I skipped out of the practice room , Eun Ra .. I'm going to dress nicely , I giggled again .

Yong Junghyung's POV:

Yoseob ah , Seriously , shouldn't you apologize , I sighed and signalled the others to practice , This kid .. Still a kid . I shook my head .

Hyunseung lead the dance while i dance along .

The other members then closed up the gaps ,we finished with a strong stomp onto the ground .

I bend over to catch my breathe , and laid down on the ground , I wonder who is Yoseob meeting , He has a face of happiness and excitement .

Hyunseung pat my back slowly , "Gwenchana?"

I nod to him , ensuring him not to worry about me , my staminia has been bad these days , am i getting nervous because of the comeback ..? I feel like there would be someone special watching us on that day .

Hyunseung sat beside me and took a sip of the water , "Eun Ra .." He paused . I flinched . "Still no contact , since we saw her at New York ..?"

I shook my head , "Ani .. "

Eun Ra , Do you know we miss you ..? I shouldn't be thinking about this , I shouldn't be missing you , my heart just can't stop that , I sighed as i pulled a towel over my face , covering my face .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

What to do ..? Now Now .. I need to calm down , Aish .

Jiyeon tilt her head to look at me , "E-Eun Ra ..? A-Are you okay ..?'

Why is she shuttering , I nod my head , "Are you still nervous , or uncomfortable?"

Jiyeon shook her head , "Gwenchana ."

Is she sure about it , she was shuttering a moment ago , "Then , Why are you shuttering just now ."

Jiyeon kept shut tight .

I sighed and smiled at her cute reaction , "Later , You'll take a rest , I'm going out later ."

She shook her head and grabbed onto her sling bag tightly , "I can't leave you alone! You are my miss! No No! I won't rest , i will follow you!"

I pinched her cheeks , I giggled at her , "Yah .. Jiyeon ah .." Her feet closed together , " You .. Will get a rest , i'm meeting my friend , not a bad one ."

She softened her eyes at me , I can't really believe she's my protector , somehow she looks more like a younger sister . I laughed at that thought , she tilt her head again to look at me , snapping me out of my thought and i stopped laughing .

I pat her head , "Alright ..? I will buy something back , What would you like to eat?"

She tripped over her words again , "I- I wouldn't dare to r-request ."

I bet she's feeling uncomfortable around me , I sighed and asked her to sit , i bend down , "Just treat me as your friend .." I saw her eyes lid bright , was moving the word , "Friend ." , I carried on and smiled , "So .. Stop shuttering , and be comfortable around me . Alright?" She loosen her grip on the sling bag and nod her head .

I told her to rest while i picked my outfit , I looked at the time , Yoseob must be waiting , I'm late .

My outfit was simply plain , A simple white dress with a brown coat over it , and a pair of brown high heels .

I dashed out of the apartment and flagged for a cab .

On the way to the destination , my hands gone sweaty , I was nervous , very , Somehow , i don't know the reason too .

I saw a familar figure , The face were covered half by the red scarf, Wearing a black hat , With a black coat over a white tee , I paid the fee to the cab driver , As soon as i got down , i approached the figure .

It was what i predict , Yoseob , I could not call his name as there might be fans around the streets who recognize him , I smiled and put on a red hat over my brown long hair , I smiled and pat his back .

He turn around , His face was shining because of the lamp , The light shine onto his face then into my eyes , His innocent yet baby face , i chuckled .

Yoseob smiled and raised out his hands , "Shall we go?"

I nod my head and grabbed his hands , Soon , He interwine his hands with mine , i blushed slightly and buried my half of my face into my white scarf .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

I wished time would stop for awhile , letting me catch my breathe , I can't leave Eun Ra ahead of me , i can't let her go first , I smiled as she waved to me , "Yah!'

I ran up to her , she pointed at the keychain , a beautiful pair of keychain , one was a heart with pink diamonds around it while the other is blue , "Shall we get it?" She looked into my eyes , giving me such a cute look , i sighed and nod my head .

That wasn't a bad idea , because , we get to wear the same keychain , like a couple keychain , i smiled .

She shopped here and there , like usual , she did not buy much , She liked to save , even though she liked the object lying infront of her face , She wouldn't even go and buy it but leave it till the other customer to buy .

Giving off such cute aura , i couldn't help but to smile at every of her actions , even if she's a adult now , I giggled at that thought .

I saw her face light up as her eyes were staring at a beautiful hairband , i smiled and took it down and asked , "You want it ?"

Just then , her face expression changed , "A-Ani ." I chuckled , i put it back , pretending she really did not want it , i would be back , giving a signalled to the owner to reserved for me , She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the crowd , She was having so much fun . So am i.

Observing her , makes me remember about the past , i liked to observed her sleeping , everything she does , was so beautiful to me . I blushed alittle .

I turn around to check whether there was anybody who recognize us , i had a feeling that there was somebody watching us , but who is it . I shift the thought away , i might be thinking too much .

???'s POV:

U-hwa , That was close , I took a deep breathe down , Who is that girl ? I took out my camera and snapped down shots , Hmph ! This time , Yang Yoseob , You had no where to go , I smirked as i keep on trailing them from the back , Keeping a safe distance , I shall make this big and get what i supposed to get , I on the shuttle , the camera just kept on giving out sounds , but it was too crowded , there were so many people walking here and there , it's hard to get their pictures .

I kept my camera into the bag and dashed back to the office .