The second struck .

He's my neighbour .

Yoo Eun Ra's POV:

As i shouted across the office , "Yang yoseob!" Everybody eyes were on me , i did not bother much .

I turn around and slip off from Junhyung's hug and ran straight to the lift , i know i left Junhyung dumbfounded , Why is he running away from me again , i won't bite neither do i eat him up or so , Meeting him in such situation was so awkward .

The lift came and i pressed the rooftop , he always like to head over there , As i took a deep breathe as the level continues to increase , Please , Let me see him , Let me find him .

Yes , He was standing infront of me , Back facing me while he's looking at the view of the city , I tip toe over and trying not to make any sounds to make him turn around cause i don't know what could i say , His black sways alittle as the breeze came along .

I saw him flinched and then turn around ,i was too late , no where to escape , I heard him called out for my name , I flinched alittle , "Eun Ra ." Trying to move the weird atmosphere away , i faced my back towards him .

Yoseob took steps forward to me , I could hear it clearly ,the rooftop was so quiet , "You've been here since the past two years ?"

That question startled me , i have no idea what to reply , he must be hating me , angry at me , i sighed and stare blankly at the space , "I .." I could not find my words , It feels like my tounge was short , words could not come out . I have no idea what to explain and even if i did , will he believe ..?

Yoseob sighed , "Gwenchana , I've alot to tell you but it wont take one day to say all ." One day ..? What does he means , as i tried to turn around , his hands turn back me facing the door , "Wae?" I asked him , Making my back to face him again .

He said in a monotone , "Ani .. Don't turn around ."

Why not ..? Now i want to turn around to look at you , "Waeyo ."

He said nothing , I felt his hand goes down to my waist and wraps his strong hands around it . I flinched by his surprise action .

"Let me hug you . Once more ." He said coldly , I feel that he isn't he anymore , why is it so ..? Was I thinking too much ..?

Yang Yoseob's POV:

Her warmth is like going through my body , I feel like myself was energerized by her hug , Just one hug make me so awake , I turn her around , her face was just the same like the past , Her innocent expression doesn't go away still , Just that her style changes , I chuckled alittle bit , She tilt her head and look at me .

That expression , That was so cute , I could not hold it anymore and smashed my lips onto hers , Twirling around with each other lips , At first she wasn't responding then she responsed back , Her lips against mine , our slight touch against each other sends chills down our spine . I felt her flinch but the kiss was not breaking , We started to wrap our hands around each other , Her hands were around my neck , My hand were at her waist , She broke off her hands and pushed me away .

I tried to catch my breathe so was she , she was breathing deeply , A small curve was formed on my lips , That kiss that i wanted for so long finally here , She was still so inexperienced and so was i , I always lead first and her lips just touch slightly and slowly against mine .

"Y-Yoseob .." She started to spoke , "What are you doing ." She said to me as she straighten her dress , I've no idea too , I missed her so much that i want to see her , I wanted to see how innocent her looks was whenever i gives sudden attack , Like hugging from the back .

I smirked as i approached her , "A long yet parting kiss ." A farewell kiss indeed , We're leaving soon , So , I really want her to be back with us in Seoul .

Yoon  Eun Ra's POV:

A long yet parting kiss , did he just said , The second star struck in my heart , Fell onto my heart and planted another seed , Why is he always so rushing and always like to speed up things , but i liked him , i can't say no , but i kept the feelings in my heart .

"We're just friends do you know that?" I said coldly to him and pretended to clean my mouth .

He approached me while i took steps back until i reached the door . "Friends ..? We're still in friends ..?" He slammed his hand against the door , his was was so near me .

Aren't we are friends ? He smirked , "Yah . Yoon Eun Ra , Don't you know what that means?"

His evil side were coming out , i felt like i'm seeing a devil infront of me , a evil smirk and a very strong aura coming out from him . I swallowed and tilt my head , "Y-Yoseob ah .. " I shutters .

He lands his lips onto my lips holding for awhile and let go again , "What do you feel?" He said .

What is this , It's feels like he's the police i'm the prisoner or something , "I-I .." He lands his lips onto mine again and pats my head , "Saranghaeyo ."

S--Saranghaeyo? He.. Likes me? I swallowed , "Yah , Yoseob , don't joke around , You're a celebrity you know that?" I said it with my serious tone ,i am really serious about this , Love cannot be played around , not to fool around with too .

He narrow his eyes at me , "You like me , don't you?"

I swallowed , i swallowed my feelings down into my stomach , not to reveal them , "I-.. " He smiled , "I know ." Know what , I slips my body down and moved out of his surrounding , "Yoseob ah , I don't like you ." He turns around and faced me , "It's alright , I know you like me ."

I went speechless, Totally speechless, I can't express my feelings for him ,we're both so famous , I can't destroy his population by doing this , "Y-Yoseob ah ."

His expression was so serious that i got startled by it , "I like you but .." He broke off my sentence and grabbed my face and slammed his lips onto mine again , This time round ,i did not response , i keep my lips tightly , He moved away , "You said you like me ."

I nod my head , "But .. Yoseob , we can't be together ." I can't explain how ,and what , He looked away at me , he frowned , "Alright . i got that , i was too harsh on you . "

He murmurs softly to the door but i still could heard his words , "I'm leaving korea tomorrow morning . Would you come to Seoul ..?" And the door closed .

Seoul ..? I will , someday , I sighed ,and squatted onto the ground .