G.K.

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Luckily , there's was a car infront of me , the chauffeur straight away opened the door letting me in . I smiled and bow to him .

"Agasshi , where do you wish to go?" He smiled through the mirror .

I coughed alittle , "This place ." I passed him a yellow note .

He nod his head and started to drive .

On the way there , my mind is blank , but i don't wish the blame all goes to Yoseob , he's just innocent afterall he still a famous singer , if he lost his career or get suspended i've no idea what i can do .

I started to text him anxiously , "Yoseob . Is everything alright?" "I'm going to the company now ."

There was no response . Soon i've reached outside . i got down and asked the chauffeur to go back first .

I took a deep breathe , was dragging my heavy feet into the company , everybody seems to know me or what , they immediately gasped or bow to me .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

I off my mobile and walked into the room , "Ne, President" Trying to be cool and calm .

He turn the chair around and gave me a stern look , "Explain ." He throw the newspaper onto the table .

I clenched my fist , I was trembling , i've no idea to deal with this situation , The other members are still at the cafe waiting for me , "I .."

He shouted , not giving any chance for me to speak up , "Yah! What is this , Girlfriend ? Haven't i said until you're old enough or perharps , i've given permission for you to have! How could you do this ? Furthermore ,Behind my back ? Are you a backstabber!?" He coughed alittle . I know he had a bad health .

I passed him a cup of water , "President , Please don't get so agitate ." I gave a innocent look .

He drank the water and the put down onto the table , seems that his anger has gone down alittle , He lowered his voice , "So .. Mister Yoseob , what are you going to do now?"

This , he asked me that ? i'm speechless for now , suddenly there was a knock on the door , interrupted the conversation .

"Excuse me ." The lady in a formal dress popped her head through the door , she walked in , tidying her dress , and bow , "Composer Eun Ra is here ."

I gasped , through this surprise , if the president compare the pictures and her face , it will fit correctly , what to do now , Aish! I messed my hair alittle , I bow to the president ,telling him , i'll excuse for now and without hearing his answer , i dashed out .

I on my phone and then , there was seven messages for me , not bothering about them , i quickly clicked onto Eun Ra's contact number and called it .

"Eun Ra!" I yelled alittle on the phone .

She seems startled or something , "N-Ne ..?"

I coughed and pant alittle , "Whe..re are you?"

She then replied after awhile , "Beside the counter , waeyo?"

I answered her back , "Wait over there ." I hung up the phone and dashed over to the counter .

Lee Gikwang's POV:

This kid , what's taking him so long , Aish , i excused myself from the others ,telling them i'll go and look for Yoseob , because we still have schedule later on .

He can't delay any further , or is he getting his punishment , a severe punishment . I got worried.

Suddenly ,a gust of wind blew towards me ,and as i turn around , i saw Yoseob dashing towards the counter .

Curious , i walked over slowly .

There was a lady with a white coat , somehow , looked familar to me . I peek over , i saw Yoseob dragging her hand and pulling her to one side , i bet something is going on , I tried to tag behind and not to got caught .

Indeed , i was eavesdropping their conversation , but i just can't help it . They stopped by a nearby park , Yoseob was messing his hair while the lady looked down , i can't seem to look at her face , i wonder who is she .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Yoseob gave me a face of disappointment , i sighed and looked down .

He was messing his hair , "Eun Ra ah , Why did you come ..?" He said in a gentle yet somehow , angered voice .

I bite my lower lips , I looked at him , He looked fierce and it startled me , it was my first time seeing him being like this . "I was worried ."

Yoseob bent down and squat onto the ground , "Do you know that if you come , you will make things more worse?"

I looked at him , i felt helpless ,I was worried , afterall , i'm just stating the fact , i mean , i don't wish to lie . "Wae?"

He looked up and stood back up again , "Because , The president thought i had a girlfriend . " He paused and carried on , "I mean You're my girlfriend , Wait , i mean , I don't wish this trouble to block me from becoming a sucessful singer , It's my career afterall ."

I was so disappointed and sad at the same time , somehow , his words are like arrows , piercing through my heart ,

"Please go back , I don't wish to see you cry because of the president's harsh words , " He said it with concern .

It shattered my heart into pieces , like a broken pieces of glass that is on the floor , "I will . But how are you going to answer him ?" I asked .

He sighed and walked around , "I've no idea too , but somehow , i could cover this up , "

How can he cover this trouble when it's already worldwide , I sighed and nod my head , "Then .. I should leave ." I said coldly , turning my back .

Yoseob looked at me coldly , the stares wasn't the same anymore , it hurt me , "Alright . I'm too stressful , Sorry for shouting on the phone just now ." He gave a slight smile .

I nod my head and gave him a weak smile ,"Maybe you leave first ." I said to him , Because i don't wish to let him see that i was hurt by the back .

He nod his head , "I should leave soon , before the president got angry again ." He rushed away and smiled and waved goodbye to me .

I grabbed my back slowly , taking one step by one step , he dragged me too hard just now ,  I sighed and walking slowly .

Suddenly there was a voice , "Agasshi! "

The voice was familar , i turn around and found a guy wearing a black knitted hat and a white knitted top , He smiled at me and waved , "Remember me?"

His face was unfamilar , but i'm sure i heard his voice somewhere ,I tried to recall , that day , at the hospital , before i passed out , i heard him calling me , "Agasshi!" I smiled and nod and replied , "Perhaps?"

He rubbed his neck and bow to me , "Ah .. Look like you know me ."

I nod my head and thanked him for that day , "Thank you , "

He waved his hand infront of his face ,"It's nothing ." He looked embarrassed .

I chuckled at his expression , this guy is really friendly , The only thing i know is his name is G.K.? I coughed and asked him , "You're G.K.?"

He chuckled and pat my head , "I'm am , That's for short , since the note doesn't have much space , My name is Gikwang , Lee Gikwang ." He grin at me .

I titl my head , "Why are you here then ? You're not a actor , neither a singer . Aren't you?"

Gikwang looked away from me and then looked back straight into my eyes , "How about you?"

"I ..?" I looked back at him , looks like my tears were going to fall , I fight back , Fortunately , it just wet my eyes , "I am worried ."

He must be thinking , is that answer answering his question , He smiled and pat my head , "Don't frown , Smile ."

I looked at him , His expression is bright , but i couldn't help it if i was to cry , I smiled back at him , "Ne . I should leave soon ."

Putting a hand over my back and walked slowly to the other side of the company , He ran up to me and then stopped me , "Are you still in pain?"

I wasn't able to speak , this guy seems to know what i'm thinking , then he suddenly lift me up in the air , my legs were not touching the ground , I was being carried , my hands over his neck , He is carrying me in a bride style way .

Gikwang smiled and asked me , "Where are you heading to ..?"

I blinked my eyes , trying to struggle out of his hug , "Excuse me!" I coughed and gave him a stern look .

Gikwang just turn to me and smiled , "Ne ~ ?" He said in a joking voice .

I pat his back hard and he still did not put me down .

Gikwang just carried on carrying me to the other side of the company , "Is your destination here yet?"

I nod my head , He bid farewell to me without hearing a goodbye from me , he ran back . I sighed and smiled , he's a good guy afterall .