His comfort but not yours .

He's my neighbour .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

While i was still talking to Jun Ri , she suddenly got close with me .

And then , her lips fell onto mine and through that , it caused a misunderstanding .

I was shocked at first but quickly pushed her away when i recover from the shock .

Immediately , i turned around to look whether Eun Ra was there and unfortunately , I spot her walking away with Junhyung .

Junhyung hands were around her and i dashed up towards him ,"Yah!"

They both turn back .

Eun Ra's eyes were sore red and i saw tears forming and rolling down her pink cheeks and that hurt me .

She immediately hide her face away from mine but i turned her so that she could face me .

Junhyung slapped my hands off her shoulder and gave me a glare , "You , Stay away from her!"

And he looked at Jun Ri and gave a hand gesture of "Stay away ." .

I glared at him , "Who are you to her ..? " I asked him .

He spoke nothing but then Eun Ra spoke up for him , "Then who do you think you are to scold him ?"

Her reaction just tear up my heart , i felt like everybody wasn't standing in my position , it was not me who kissed her , she kissed me .

"Do you really believe that ?" I asked her .

She looked up with me a pair of disappointed eyes , "I just believe what i saw ."

Shaking her head and sighing , i felt that was the end of my world because i know that she did not trust me that much .

Junhyung pushed me away and took her hands and walked off .

I stood dumbfounded , why didn't Jun Ri explained to her ..? Why didn't she say it wasn't me ..?

Jun Ri came closer towards me and trying to help me up , "Oppa , Are you hurt ..?"

I slapped her hands off and ran away .

I wished time would stop for me , i wished that if i was fast , i could had pushed her away before they turn their backs at me .

Runing without a purpose , i didn't know what to do .

Why didn't they believed me ..? Why didn't they saw what i did to her ..?

The words that Eun Ra said towards me just now and her expression were stuck at my mind , i could not forget .

Those words .."I just believe what i saw ." What did she saw ..? She saw nothing! How could they predict that fast ..?

Suddenly , i fell down and my hat fell off .

"Is that Yang Yoseob from Beast?" A fan spotted me . "Ne! He is! Aww . That expression of his ." Another fan commented .

I stood up and quickly grab my hat and put it on .

Fortunately , not many spotted me because i quickly put it back on .

As soon as i got to a quiet street without much people , i slowed down my pace , I looked up at the sky and sighed , My heart would stop aching . What should i do now ..? And a  tear escaped from my eyes , A drop of tear on my cheeks .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Junhyung ran together with me , where did we go , i had no idea .

Suddenly , it started to drizzle . I looked up at the grey clouds and dark coloured sky , Who's crying at a corner without anyone noticing ..?

Junhyung quickly took off his jacket and pulled over my head , "Don't get caught in the rain , You'll get a cold afterwards ."

As the rain went bigger , we ran towards a nearby cafe .

I recognized this place , This place is that time where we all skipped lessons and came here to get a coffee .

Now , the owner is still there , i wonder if she recognize me ..?

"Anneonghasaeyo!" The lady with a brown apron and short blonde hair bow to me .

Her eyes grew big when she saw us , "You both! Aren't you guys the high schooler ?"

Junhyung and I exchanged looks , "Ne! I thought you've forgot us ." I said with a slightly happy tone because she recognized us .

She giggled and nod her head , 'I know what you want! Coke for You and You , Cappuccino! right?"

I by shaking my head and she was alittle surprised by that , i chuckled and she knew that i was joking and told us to take a seat .

We sat by the windows and watched the people run in rain , Walk in rain with a umbrella .

Junhyung looked at me with a worried expression .

I chuckled at him and pat his head , "I'm alright ."

In fact , am i alright ..? I wonder too .

The lady served us and performed trick in my Cappuccino , "Here you go!"

She then made a remark , "Where are the others ..? The pretty looking guy and the cute looking guy ?"

I almost spilt my cappuccino out when i heard her mention them .

Junhyung smiled at her and lied , "They're busy with their schedule ."

She nod her head , "Afterall , you guys are idols . "

Junhyung covered one of his hands over his mouth and chuckled ,"Thank you ."

She then left us alone .

"Eun Ra , " Junhyung looked at me .

I looked up at him with the cup of cappuccino in my mouth , "Mm ..?"

"Don't mind what you see just now . alright ?" He started comforting .

I laughed alittle , "Is that too late for now ..? Since i'm not even crying ."

He shook his head , "I know your heart is ."

I put my hand over my chest , "My .. H-Heart ?"

He nod his head and looked outside of the window , "It's not like you will get embarrassed by it , So don't worry , in front of me , you shouldn't hide you feelings .Do you know that ?"

Is that counted as a comfort ?

He carried on , "Even though ,we saw them kissing but , do you really believe that Yoseob was that kind of person ..?"

Out of a sudden , why is he speaking up for him ..? I tilt my head as i listened to him carefully .

"Well , the truth is that he didn't like Jun Ri and how could he even let her kiss him ..?" He said it with a stern look on his face .

I coughed , "Mister , are you trying to speak up for him ?" I admit that i was still angry but for what reason ..? I wondered .

He shook his head , "If you think that way ? " He chuckled and took a sip of coke , " It's better for you to let out then keeping it inside ."

After he mention it and finished saying all , I started to tear up .

I smiled alittle and my view went alittle blur now , "Junhyung ah , Do you think i'm a fool ?"

He tried to joke around , "Fool ..? Babo ..? You are ."

Even though i'm being serious and tried to be strong infront of him , i don't think i can after he said those words.

"That person i liked so much , Do you think i fall in love with a wrong person ...?" I asked him .

He pat my head and laughed , "Ani ."

A tear managed to escape my eyes .

Junhyung quickly wiped it away from my face , "When you cry , When you let it out , I'll be there for you , My shoulder for you to lean on , I'll lend my listening ears to you , I'll wipe away those hurtful tears on your face ."

I smiled at him , I feel at ease when i'm around with him because he understands me .

"Junhyung , Thank you for being such a friend ." I said with sincere .

His face expression suddenly change , that smile of his changed too , was that a fake smile i saw ?