Intruder ?

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Doo Joon's POV:

I stared down at the watch , 9:00am , Eun Ra perharps still having lessons, I never forget her birthdays , I hope i could even celebrate with her , As a brother , I never done anything in the past , I'm getting it all back now , Her ignore , Her stubborness , Refusing to talk to me , Or even getting mad at me , I wouldn't mind , Who told that i've abandoned her in the past . I pressed a button my phone and called the scerectary to come in .

She came in and bow to me , "Ne ? Director Yoon ."

I looked at her , "Prepare me some gifts ." , Before she left , i stood up again , "Gwenchana , I'll pick myself ." Picking myself would give off my sincerity . I smiled and grabbed my coat , It's snowing today , i stared out the window as i took the lift down .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Today , My birthday , I sighed as i stared at the sky , How i wish if they would even come back and see me , Getting Doo Joon's call the past few days made me feel so weird . It'll be good sometimes if they hadn't cared about me but this sudden act made me feel so uncomfortable.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I heard Yoseob's voice from the back , I'm wearing a hoodie today , I smiled at him and raised the bottle of milk , "Drinking ."

He smiled and pat my head , giving my heart another attack , I sighed and stared at the buildings infront of my eyes . If he knew that i liked him , Wait .. I like him? I stared at Yoseob's face .

His features was so perfect , His fair skin , His eyes , His lips . Aigoo~! How could he get any prettier ? I giggled softly .

Yoseob looked at me with curiousity written on his face , "Wae?"

I shook my head ,"Ani ."

Did he know that today's my birthday ? I poked him and smiled , "Are you free this afternoon?" Since Junhyung wasn't free so is Hyunseung , I expect him to be free , How could i even forget he is on member of beast , I looked at him and hit my forehead ,"Ah! You sure had something on ."

He nod his head slightly , "Ne , Eun Ra ah , I need to leave now , See you!"

I bid goodbye to him and admire the scenery , Don't tell me i'm celebrating my birthday alone ..?  I sighed as i stepped down the stairs , Returning back class .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

Saying a lie is so difficult , I quickly rushes back to the club to meet with Junhyung and Hyunseung .

It's weird that Eun Ra stays alone and never mention anything infront of us about her family background , Sometimes i got curious about it .

"Yah! Hurry!" Junhyung said in a pissed tone , i did a funny face infront of him and he clenched his fist infront of me . I stuck my tounge out at him ,and he gave me a look , Hyunseung broke the eye contact between  us , we started to carry all the decorations and Party stuffs .

Hyunseung is in charge of cooking while Junhyung and me in charge of decorations .

We tried to avoid Eun Ra , knowing that she'll got off lessons and rushed home immediately , We took a leave off school from the teacher and luckily she left the spare key at my house , sometimes she get forgetful and left her key at home so she could visit me and get the key from me .

I smiled and hop on every steps i walk , Junhyung glared at me and called me , "Childish!" I bite my lower lips and turn around , "Aish! You are . " I pointed at him , and he glared at me , Hyunseung once again broke the fight among us .

Yoon Doo Joon's POV:

I grabbed the small bag  , a bouquet of roses , i hope she like the bracelet .

Suddenly something broke into my mind , infront there was three guys with big bags and all sorts of stuffs going into Eun Ra's Apartment .

A guy raised up a key and opened up the door , I titled my head , i never heard anything from my secretary saying about Eun Ra living with other people , she live the apartment alone . This is so weird .

I snapped my fingers ,Wait .. Can't it be a burgular? I gasped and quickly tip toe over .

Alot of noises are coming from the inside , "Yah! Take this!" "This too , Hurry!" "We have no time to waste! "

I straigthen my clothes and knocked on the door , a guy dressed in apron opened the door , I quickly grabbed his hands and pull them behind ,"Who are you!"

The other two guys were climbing over the room , hanging up some decorations , What are these ? Who are these people ..?