Finding a Club .

He's my neighbour .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

Until now , There's no available club for me .

As i pack my things into my bagpack , i felt a tap behind me .

"Hey ." Hyunseung said to me .

I turn around and looked at me , "Wae?"

He smiled and grabbed onto my hand and bought me somewhere .

I saw the title saying , "Beast ."

Beast ? That's a famous club . I stopped my feet and Hyunseung stopped dragging me and looked at me . "What's wrong ?"

"Why are you bringing me here?" I replied his question .

He smiled again and release my hand , "That's right , I've got to ask you first ."

I grabbed onto my bagpack and looked at him .

He raised out his hand and smiled , "Will you join our club?" .

I blinked my eyes , can't believe what i've heard , Their club ?The beast ? Beast ? Beast is inviting me ? Aigoo! Daebak! , I nod my head excitedly and held onto his hands .

He smiled and opened the door .

There was a lady in a uniform and .. Junhyung ? He's in this club too ?

He looked shock as i walked into the room .

The lady looked at me , observing top to bottom , and smiled , "He's looked not bad , Just that . he need to get some stuffs changed ."

I looked at her and asked , "You're?"

She smiled and bow to me , "Park Shin Hye Imnida!"

I bow to her and grin , "Yang Yoseob Imnida!"

Hyunseung then announced , "He's our new member , Since , Hongki is out of here ."

A guy looked like foreigner came up to me and ruffled my hair , "He looks like a kid ."

Hyuseung teased back him , "Yah , He might be the visual maknae . And people would thought You're some leader or what ."

The guy raised his fist and did a aegyo , "Look! I'm Cute , Hyung!"

Hyunseung nod his head and introduced me to every member .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

What is that guy doing here ? Joining our club since Hongki is gone , Aish , Seriously , Hongki should not have quit .

Hyunseung broke my thought , "Yah Yah!" I glared at him and he took back , "Introduce yourself?"

I smirked , "We know each other ," I , "Hyunseung , Do you have some sort of short term memory?"

Hyunseung seems to got what i mean , "Ah! That's right , we meet each other before with Eun Ra!"

Yoseob giggled , i looked pissed , I'm not really in good terms with this brat .

He took out his cellphone and answered it ,"Ne?"

Yoseob seems happy talking with someone ,"Ah , Ne , Eun Ra , I've gotten a club ."

Eun Ra? , He's close to Eun Ra so fast? In such a short time ?

To me , Eun Ra doesn't really get along well with strangers , and this time is so weird .

He hung up the phone and bow to us to excuse himself .

I got up my seat and followed him behind .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Maybe i could ask more about clubs avaliable later as he come by .

I held onto the mango pudding and waited for him .

Yoseob appeared and there was a shadow walking here and there behind him .

I took a closer look , Isn't that Junhyung ? Why is he doing behind Yoseob ..? A stalker ..?

Yoseob waved to me and run up to me , "Eun Ra!"

I smiled at him and passed the mango pudding , "There . Congratulations!"

He looked at it , "What's inside?"

"Mango pudding~" I said in a aegyo voice .

He pinched my cheeks and was about to leave , i looked around , and pulled him back , "Hold on a second . "

He turn around and looked at me , "Wae?"

I swallows before talking , "Ah , Do you have any list of clubs available , I'm finding one too ."

Yoseob dig out his bagpack , searching for the list and passed to me , "There ."

I nod my head and thanked him .

He smiled again , "Hwaiting! " With a clenched fist .

I grin at him and did the same, "Hwaiting!"