Everlasting Love .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Doo Joon's POV:

Looks like few years have passed that fast uh .. , I threw the letter onto my table and spun my chair around .

There was knock on the door and i divert my attention towards it , "Come in."

Jiyeon dressed in a white puffy dress came in and bow to me , "Chairman , I would like to pass this to you ." She raised out a pink looking envelope .

At first ,i thought she was confessing towards me but then as i looked at the name written on it . Yoon Eun Ra , I ripped open the envelope and took it out .

The letter says ,

Doo Joon :

It's been how long already ..? 2 years at New York ..? Now , 3 years at Seoul . I disobey you at that time was because i thought it would be nice for me to stay where my happiness was , And indeed , i'm very happy now . Doo Joon , I haven't called you Oppa yet , Have I? Now i shall call you Doo Joon Oppa , Looks like i gave in and gave up on being so stubborn already , Right now i would like you to visit Seoul for my wedding with Yoseob , Ever since the president and Manager hyung approved out relationships , everythings works out fine . He proposed me last week and we had already register our wedding , Our wedding would be in May , I hope you would come and give me your blessings .

Love ,

Eun Ra .

As i read the letter she wrote , i was touched , even though i don't get to hear her say Doo Joon Oppa personally but then i'm happy that she's living happily at Seoul and i shouldn't have forced her to come to New York to continue to be a composer here , she's still a famous composer at Seoul .

Jiyeon interrupted my thoughts , "Chairman , I would like to take a leave ."

I got startled alittle and stared at her , "Why ?"

Jiyeon looked onto the floor and looked up at me , "I want to see Eun Ra unnie ."

I chuckled and nod my head , "You will come with me to her wedding ."

Jiyeon gave me a surprised look and smiled , "She's getting married?"

I nod once again , "Don't allow me to repeat myself ."

Jiyeon nod her head and apologize with a bow , "I .. I'll go and do my work now!'

I smiled at her as she stumble her way out of the office .

Eun Ra , You've grown up alot didn't you ..? Infamous ..

Yang Yoseob's POV:

"Aigoo ~ Why are you so handsome?" Umma said to me .

I looked at her with a proud expression , "I'm always handsome."

She hit my back hardly and then continues to adjust my bow tie .

A knock on the door interrupted us and i looked at the door .

There stood Beast members , staring at me .

"U-hwa ~ Yang Yoseob huh ..? " Gikwang teased .

Junhyung smirked at me as he saw me .

Dongwoon was amazed by everything . "Hyung , I can't believe you are marrying in such a young age ."

I giggled at him and said , "Like this , i could keep her by my side ."

Hyunseung pat my back and smiled , "Make sure you treat her well , "

I nod my head and adjust my white tuxedo .

My hands were trembling , my heart was beating so fast and it's seems like all is a dream , i guess i'm the first to married in this band . I chuckled at that thought .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

As i was sitting down there while the hairstylist make my hair , The manager hyung approached me , "Eun Ra ah , Are you nervous?"

I smiled at him and nod my head , "Ne , But it's seems like a dream to me ."

He nod his head , "Of course , Every fan girls wants him but now You're a composer and He's a singer , that suits both of you , don't it?"

I nod my head and the hairstylist back away as she done everything .

A knock on the door interrupted us and i turn my head towards the door .

There stood a familar figure that i seemed to know who was it .

"Unnie!" Jiyeon appeared with a big bouquet of flower on her hand , "Congratulations!"

She hugged me and i smiled at her .

Jiyeon then looked behind , I look at where she was looking , there stood a tall yet alittle slim figure , I guessed he came . Didn't he ?

I smiled and waved , "Doo Joon .."

Doo Joon Oppa appeared with a black tuxedo and a pink rose on his pocket , he smiled at me and greeted me politely .

"Our Eun Ra , Has already grew up , don't you?" He teased .

I smiled at him and called him , "Doo Joon Oppa ."

He gave me a shocked expression as if he didn't expected that to happened .

"Didn't you want to hear that?" I joke around .

He shook his head and smiled , "Eun Ra ah .. Finally you called me Oppa ."

I pretended to be angry , "It's okay if you don't wish to hear that ." I pout my lips .

He shook his head and gave me a apologetic expression , i slapped his back hard and laughed , "I was joking! Joking ~"

After all the talks and laughters , the ceremony began .

A smoothing piano was played at the beginning and Audience stood up and clapped their hands while Reporters stand by their positions to take photos of us .

I linked arms with Yoseob and Yoseob looked down at me .

Beast members were infront with Doo Joon Oppa and Jiyeon by the side .

After the song ended , Everybody sat down and everybody went silent .

"Would you love her forever?"

Yoseob looked at me and nod his head , "I will lover her forever . and treat her well ."

I smiled at him as the person continued , "Would you love him forever?"

I nod my head and smiled at him , "I would love him forever and not wanting to seperate away from him."

Yoseob smiled back at me and then the person announced , "Couple rings to be exchanged ."

We then took our rings and exchanged with each other and then i smiled at him , "Yoseob ."

Yoseob called me "Yeobo" and smiled .

After that was the bouquet of flower to be thrown .

I threw it hard behind and then i heard screamings all over as i looked back , Jiyeon caught it with a surprised expression .

"Jiyeon!" I shouted at her .

Yoseob looked at me and laughed , "Yeobo , Don't shout that loud , my ear hurts ~" He whined alittle , i slapped his back and he whined again .

Then everybody started to rush over Jiyeon and get it from her which causes a hilarious scene .

I looked at Doo Joon Oppa who was smiling away , i walked over to him and he gave me a smile , "Ne?"

Yoseob greeted him and Doo Joon Oppa just nod his head , "Treat her well , Otherwise .." He showed a fist up and Yoseob chuckled at it while Doo Joon laughed .

"Why are you smiling so happily?" I asked him .

Doo Joon Oppa just shrugged his shoulders and smile , "Maybe , She will find her true love soon ."

"Who is the she?" I asked him again .

He smiled and looked at Jiyeon , obviously ,i  could know what he was thinking , "You liked Jiyeon , don't you?"

Before he could say anything , i pushed him forward to the crowd and smiled .

Yoseob put his hands around my waist and carried me in a bride-style way , "We're married now!"