Decision

He's my neighbour .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

It seems to be true that Doo Joon was Eun Ra's brother . Well through surnames they are right , Yoon Eun Ra and Yoon Doo Joon , I sighed and looked up at the sky , im at  some where behind the house , a big space with trees , i liked the nature smell and feeling , i started to got worried about Eun Ra until i saw her walking home with her headphone on .

A curve appeared immediately from my mouth and then i went behind her and tapped her , she took off her headphone and looked at me , "Yoseob ."

I smiled and pat her head , "Ne? Gwenchana? you were being dragged away by your brother isn't it?"

She nod as she slowly walk , "I'm fine , Sorry for just now ."

I smiled as i skip along my way , i liked being with her , but i can't take the courage to confess when Junhyung and Hyunseung is always around at her side , I sighed and she turn to look at me , "Wae?"

Her beautiful straight ponytail slides down and made me blush alittle with her cute expression written on her face .

"Ani , I'm just thinking something . " I said softly and i smiled at her , She smiled back at me and stopped her footsteps , "I've reached , You better get going ."

I giggled and pat her head once again , "Our apartments are just next to each other isn't it?"

Eun Ra made a serious look ,making the atmosphere feel so weird , "Yoseob ah .."

I tilt my head and stare her face , "What's with your expression?" I pinched her cheeks and she pushes my hand down slowly , "What if i'm leaving ."

Leaving ? To where ? She's scaring me , "Leaving ? How could you be ?" I start to laugh awkwardly , "Joking aren't you?"

She shook her head and change her frown to a smile , "Ani , You may leave now , i'm tired and i want to get some rest ."

Before she heard me say goodbye , she turn around and return to her apartment .

She left a question in my mind , Leaving ?

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Did i scared Yoseob with my question just now ? I'm really tired , I sigh and throw my bag onto the couch and approached the kitchen to get a cup of water .

I'm so tired , sick of these stuffs , i thought they had forgotten about my existence sometimes it's better to forgot me than torturing me as if they are caring .

Doo Joon's words kept on repeating in my mind ,"He hasn't had any much time left , so .. i hope you would follow me back to new york . " Should i ? I lean back on the couch and on the music on my itouch and put on the headphone , i hope music could take my troubles away , sometimes they does , they are the best sleeping pills . Music .

Why did he even appear ? Why did he tell me these , i am really frustrated at myself too , why did i even care , why did i want to care , if i don't care with all these troubles ,i won't be suffering , i want to forget them so much . Why are they going rounds and rounds like cycling around my head , why doesn't the music take over them ? There are so many whys , but nobody to clear these mess up . If i cry , who comfort ? Nobody , I did not even cried once except for just now being spotted to cry , Junhyung , Hyunseung , Yoseob , these guy cared much more .

I sit straight up again , Umma , did i made the right choice ? i hope so , i need to see Appa for the one last time , i need to see him no matter how i disliked him or doesn't want to see his face but afterall , he's my Appa and gave birth to me . Umma , I made the right choice right ? I sigh and walked up and made a call .

"Yeoboseyo?" Doo Joon voice appeared ,i cleared my throat and i heard him clearing his throat too , "What do you need , Eun Ra?"

Yes , Eun Ra , keep on going don't stop with a silence , "I-I , that .. when do i need to leave ?"

He seems happy and excited hearing these news , "I will book it as fast as possible , Appa would be so happy to see you!"

I looked down onto the ground and kicked softly , "I'm not doing this for your sake ."

Doo Joon couldn't control himself , His voice is so much different , "Ah~ Ne Ne Ne! Anything else ? "

I hope i made the right decision too , Yoseob , i would be back soon , I smiled , "Nothing , i'm going to hang up . "

He said goodbye on the phone and i hang up .

It won't be long , Yoseob , Junhyung and Hyunseung . I smiled and looked out of the window .

Jang Hyunseung's POV:

"I'm back , Mr.Jang~!" Junhyung sounded so happy as he kicked his shoes , making me groan at his behaviour , "Yah! Stop kicking your shoes!"

He whistles and went to his room , making me curious about what happened today , Eun Ra's not school neither , making confusion in my mind too .

I arranged his shoes nicely , our shoes are quite alot therefore it looked like a mess but atleast in neat order but Junhyung like to kick his shoes and made a mess everytime . I sighed and walked into his room without knocking .

He was taking off his shirt and turn around at me , "Yah! atleast knock on the door!" He wear back and sat on the bed , "What do you want?"

I tilt my head and observe him , is he in right condition today ? "Gwenchana , Junhyung?" I put my palm onto his forehead and one on my forehead , He slapped my hand away making me glare at him , "Wae!"

Junhyung smiled , "Nothing happened ,"

So weird , Eun Ra and Him aren't around today , Must happened something between them , or did Junhyung confess ? I am so sure he likes her! Aish! i grabbed his shirt , "Did you confess?!"

He looked at me , "What confess , put me down , Mr.Jang!"

I looked at him , "Why are you so happy today then? And Eun Ra is not at school too!"

Junhyung grabbed my hand and pulled them off his shirt and he pat his shirt , "We're together indeed but i never confess , i never said i liked her ."

Out together ? That really get on my nerves now , "You , You know that i like her!"

I clenched my fist tight when i heard him explain ,"She dragged me there , there's nothing happening between us , believe me!"

Nothing ? Dragged you there and why would you not say anything to stop , I clenched my fist hard and glared at him , "Bite hard ." He gave me a confused look and i punched into his face , he fell onto his bed .

I stomped out of the room and slammed the door .