Infamous

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

These few days , Junhyung seems to be so cold .

I titled my head and stared at him . We're at our old place , the rooftop .

He's listening to music and not bothering about me .

I sighed and was about to walked away , I felt a strong grip onto my hand .

"Where are you going ?" Junhyung asked .

I turn around and shook my head , "I'm taking my guitar to compose songs else where , You looked busy and moody ."

Junhyung pulled me and i am standing right infront of him , "Stay . Don't go anywhere ."

I tilted my head ,wondering why was he saying that , Then i received a text message from Yoseob .

Text message:[Eun Ra! I'm learning how to sing the songs from this piece which composed by Infamous , and it's really nice!]

Infamous ..? That's me , Until now ,Yoseob still yet to know that it was me .

Will he know that my pieces of composition songs are being used and credited by others , Will he get angry like Junhyung does ..?

I sighed and texted him back as if nothing happened , [You like that piece?]

Soon , He texted back , [Yes! I don't really know why is all of the work have no title and the composer name is infamous , I bet these songs are really popular , Like how Hyunseung told me!]

I texted him back with a relief smile , Looks like Hyunseung did not tell him anything , but would Yoseob actually feel like he's being betrayed or perharps cheating his trust to me ?

I sighed and Junhyung looked at me and took down his headphone , His hand is holding onto the phone , "Eun Ra , I need to go . See you around!"

He then rushed out of the rooftop , Looks like it's some sort of important thing ..

Yang Yoseob's POV:

Where's Hyunseung ? He promised me to tell me things about infamous .

I looked around the club , and our vocal room ,there was no sight of him , I was walking slowly and heard a voice .

"Aigoo! This must be a big hit right?!" A voice coming out from a room .

I looked up at the title , "Recording studio ." It says .

As i thought it was nothing until i heard the another sentence , "Yes! Infamous is letting us getting so much of her works . Everybody would probably like our recording studio now!"

Infamous ..? I clenched onto my score sheets , It's being crumpled up but i've no intention of bothering it instead i kept on hearing their conversation .

I heard one of them sounded quite arrogant ,"Tsk , That Eun Ra , Silly her , Making everybody so famous yet she's had no club! No club would wants her since they did not know where the scores come from ."

Another one spoke back , "Ne! That's right , Noona! We're the one giving our sources but never ever say who composed it . "

They started to giggle , "Eun Ra's work is so easy to deal with , Since she's in my class ."

E-Eun Ra .. is Infamous ..?  Why didn't she tell me about it .. ? Did she even know that her works are getting used by other people ..?

I ran down the staircase , getting my breathe , I don't know anything , My first friend that i made in this school , My first neighbour , Said nothing about Infamous ..?

Just then , My phone vibrated ,A text message from Eun Ra , [Have you ended class? Want to leave together ?]

Is she pretending there's nothing happened ? Yang Yoseob , How could you be so naive? I texted her back , [Ne . I ended class , Wait for you at the gate.]

I am such a babo! Never knew that she was the composer , She studied composing isn't it ..? I'm going to ask her later .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

The gate~ Here i come , It's nice to have somebody staying near and companies home . Junhyung is too busy to bother about me sometimes therefore i walked home alone , But nothing really happened . Ever since Yoseob's in this school , He's companying me all the way back home , How nice of him .

I skipped happily outside to the gate and Yoseob was there , Carrying with his black bagpack .

With my mischievous side , I tapped his right side and waited for him to turn around while i tapped his left side and appeared on the right .

He turn around and faced me , our face was so near to each other , Our breathe were exchanging , We can even hear each other breathing .

I moved away and flagged myself , "Aish~ Today's weather is quite hot .." Trying to clear away the awkwardness .

He cleared his throat and put his hands into his pocket , "Let's go ."

I nodded and followed behind him .

The road was so silence , Not like the usual , It's really awkward , So weird . Yoseob always like to talk about what he does in the vocal lessons .

Today , He doesn't even say a single word . How weird .

He coughed and started to spoke , "Eun Ra ."

I replied him soflty , "Ne ..?"

The next question startled me and i stopped my feet , "Are you Infamous?"

How did he get to know about it ..? I tried to hide but he turn around to face me and i don't really like lying .

I nodded my head and he sighed .

Yoseob seems to be disappointed or something , "Why didn't you say so ?"

Is he angry now ? I gulps my saliva down my throat , the atmosphere is really tense , "I-I don't wish to hide too ."

He started to raise his voice alittle , making me flinch because of that , "Then Why!"

How can i answer him when i don't even know why i didn't tell him , "I-I don't want others to be worried about me .'

Yoseob stops his footsteps and i stopped too , "Worried ..? You mean , You don't want people to know about your works getting used by others!?"

His reaction is the same as Junhyung and Hyunseung , I am really speechless .

He carried on , "So .. You think you could hide that ? "

I looked at him , he stared at me , No , that's not stare .. a glare . A glare to me .

"You .. Why aren't you willing others to protect you?" He spoke .

Protect ..? What's protect , I don't know . I took a deep breathe , trying to comfort him , "I am sorry , Yoseob , I know this is really unfair , But i don't want people to know who i am ."

He pointed at me , "Who you are ..? You are Eun Ra! Yoon Eun Ra , isn't it!?"

Yes , I am Eun Ra . He must be feeling sad that i did not tell the truth .

"I-I , Wae ..? Why am i even angry . We're just some friends and not close at all isn't it ..?" Yoseob spoke those words that hurt me .

I don't know why , But those words feel like needle , Poking through the heart . We're friends , But I already see you as close friends .

He smirked and ran away from me .

I feel like as if i'm a monster , causing trouble up , I have no one to go to , Complaint to . Even Junhyung , He's not willing to hear anything that concerns about Yoseob .