What's on my mind .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Doo Joon's POV:
"This afternoon you have a meeting with Mr.Kim ." My secretary said .

I nod my head and started to clean the desk , "How's Eun Ra's condition at Seoul ..?"

She said nothing .

I looked up and crossed my fingers , "So ..?"

She tried to avoid eye contact with me and then murmurs under her breathe , "I've yet to check ."

I clenched my fist , "Didn't i told you to check last week! Why didn't you done so?!"

Of course i'm mad because i'm concerned about her and how's the song going and her daily life and i wish she would come back soon afterall Appa's company is all here .

She bend her head done and apologized with a bow , "I'm sorry . "

I told her to leave and immediately search for the details of Eun Ra's condition at Seoul .

She nod her head and dashed out of the room .

I took off the glasses i'm wearing and then spun around in the chair . Eun Ra .. What are you doing now ..? Are you suffering there without me ? I sighed and then stood up and got my coat .

"I'm leaving to somewhere and will be back in the afternoon and make sure you get the information ready . " I warned my secratary and she nod her head and continued her work .

I went to Eun Ra's workplace and as soon as i step in the building , everybody's eyes were on me .

They bow to me and greeted me politely while i just smiled at them .

I approached the counter and the lady sat there doing her stuff .

"Any news of Composer Yoon?" I asked .

She looked up at me and shook her head , "She didn't called back once and neither could we contact her ."

I nod my head and went out of the building .

Everytime i come here ,i'll remember the times i've spent with her , Appa , Umma , Please look after her for me at Seoul . Alright ..?

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

We're going out to have lunch now and then return back to the dorm to continue the song .

Suddenly , a cold breeze brushed against my arms and i rubbed my arms .

Yoseob saw what i was doing and quickly took off his jacket and wrap them around me .

"Aren't you cold too ..?" I asked him with a smile .

He shook his head and smiled , "It's fine and .. " He paused and looked around , "Jun Ri isn't here . " He sounded very happy .

Junhyung coughed alittle and pat my head , "You both ..?"

I looked up at him and shutters , "W-What ..?"

Yoseob blushed alittle and smiled , "We're fine now!"

Junhyung's face expression wasn't that good and then said coldly , "Hurry and find one restaurant nearby , i'm dying out of hunger and cold ."

Gikwang and Dongwoon weren't able to be with us due to their busy schedule while Hyunseung .. i sighed and then stopped my footsteps .

"What's wrong?" Junhyung asked .

I looked at the both of them who were worried , "H..Hyunseung , did he come home yesterday ?"

They exchanged glances and nod their head in unison , Yoseob then spoke , "Waeyo ..? Is it because he didn't eat with us therefore you're worried ?"

I nod my head , well , half of my heart said i'm worried while the another is i'm afraid that he's angry at me .

They just smiled and pat my head at the same time . I chuckled at their action because their relationship seemed so close even though they quarrel often .

While eating at the nearby restaurant , i somehow lost my appetite and can't swallow what i was eating .

Yoseob noticed and asked with concern , "Are you okay ..? Need something lighter ? We can order . "

I shook my head with a smile , "It's alright , i just .. lost appetite . "

He made a funny expression at me and sighed , "Alright then , Atleast eat some vegetables .. I'll order salad for you ."

I just nod my head and obey him .

Junhyung who was sitting beside me kept silent and quietly put the food into his mouth .

I pat his back and he turn to look at me with the spoon in his mouth .

He took out the spoon from his mouth and swallow the food before speaking , "M-wo ..?"

"Nothing much .. but why are you quietly eating your food as if .. you're some forever alone guy ." I .

His face expression was so stiff and serious that made me startled .

Yoseob came with a salad on his hand and put it on the table for me , "Here . I've specially asked the chef to not put too much oil . "

I nod my head and smiled , "Kamsahamnida . "

He smiled and sat down and continued his meal .

While i use the fork and pierced onto the tomato and stared at Junhyung while eating it .

He seemed to have some troubles , i wonder what is it ..

Jang Hyunseung's POV:

They must be having lunch now , What should i do then ..?

I on the television and eat the ramen infront of me .

"Hyung .. Are you coming over to the studio later?" Dongwoon sent me a text .

I replied him , "Waeyo ..? "

His tone in the message seems playful , "Kekeke ~ , I would like you to get me some food ~ ^^ ~ Buing Buing .."

I felt the goosebumps and sighed , "Araseo .. "

As soon as i'm done eating , i stood up and grabbed my disguise .

While walking to the supermarket nearby , The thought of confessing to Eun Ra appeared in my head again .

I sighed and shook my head , I should stop thinking about it and respect her decision and not to go overboard .

I took the basket and started to grabbed what Dongwoon liked and Gikwang liked since they're busy with their schedule at the studio .

While paying money at the counter , i took out my phone and went on twitter .

There was a tweet on my timeline , "I lost my appetite .. TT . TT " Eun Ra tweeted 15 minutes ago .

Well , is she still thinking about the confession ..? Must be my fault then , I sighed and tweet back to her , "Yah! You better eat!" even though i tried to be cheerful but sometimes i can't control myself .

Then a message appeared while my hand was busy with the plastic bags .

I quickly took it out and looked , "Gwenchana ..? I'm eating now . Kekeke ~ Just to check whether you're okay . You are , right ?" Eun Ra texted .

Speechless and didn't know what to reply to her after that , I just took the plastic bags and went to the studio .

As soon as i arrived at the studio , Dongwoon with his hands on his tummy , "Hyung! Finally~!"

Gikwang was walking behind with his famous face expression , Smiling eyes and bright smile .

He gave me a pat at the shoulder , "Is there mine too ?"

I raised up the crackers on my hand and his eyes brighten up and smiled , "Kamsahamnida~! " And giggled .

We went back to the make-up room and have a rest .

"How's the song going ..?" Dongwoon with food in his mouth spoke .

I chuckled and laughed at him , "Yah , Don't speak when you have food in your mouth , it probably will fly everywhere!"

He nod his head and carry on to eat the packet of crackers on his hand .

Gikwang was sitting aside and smiled , "Is she a good composer ? I heard that from my stylist saying that she's a good composer at New York ."

Well , Saying about good composer , she is because she composed alot of songs which other people wants and eventually they would do all sort of things just to get that song from her , I sighed and nod my head , "She is ."

"Why did you sigh?" Dongwoon asked after finishing that whole packet of crackers .

I widened my eyes at him , "You just ate that within 5mins ? Daebak .. "

Unbeliaveble but Maknae does really have some sort of super power , i chuckled at that thought .

"So ..? Are we going to leave soon ?" I asked .

Gikwang looked up at the clock and nod his head , "Ne , A few more shots would do ."

I nod my head and smiled , "I'll wait for you in the car . "

While waiting i started to browse through the net using my phone and then there was message , "Hyungseung ah ..?"

It was from Eun Ra , looked like i forgotten to reply her , I took the courage and texted a cheerful message to her , "Ne , I am alright and i won't pester you so much now . ^^ , Be sure that you enjoy your meal . "

Pester ? Why did i even add that word in the message which made me sound like a babo ? That one moment when i noticed i typed the wrong thing and i was about to cancel the sending but it couldn't and eventually sent out . I promised that i wouldn't be that emotional and be cheerful , why can't i do it ..? Why ..?