Settled .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

After crying for quite awhile at the cafe , Junhyung sent me back home .

"Take care , alright ? Don't think too much . " He said .

I nod my head and he pat my head and left .

After closing the door , the whole house was quiet , It's back to the same old days again , As if there's nobody waiting for me to come home or what .

Suddenly, my name was being called , "Welcome back , Eun Ra agasshi!"

I turn around and saw Jiyeon running towards me and she hugged me immediately .

She stoppd what she was doing and smiled ,"Did you have fun ?"

I did not reply her because she made me realized that i wasn't alone even i'm at home because i have her by my side and somebody is waiting for me to come home . I smiled at her ,"Thank you , Jiyeon ."

She tilt her head and her face was full of dirt .

I wiped the dirt on her face and asked her whether she had eaten .

She shook her head , "I'm waiting for you so that we can eat together!" She smiled at me innocently .

It feels like i've a little sister at home and it feels really great to hear that .

She quickly dashes to the kitchen and started to rummaged things .

"What are you doing?" I asked her .

She appeared with a pan on her hands ,"I'm doing kimchi fried rice!"

I smiled at her and placed my bag and guitar at a side ,"Let's do it together!"

Jiyeon refused and told me to sit down but i shook my head and insisted that we should do together.

In the end ,she pout her lips and gave in , She complained alittle ,"Agasshi shouldn't do this kind of stuffs."

I laughed at her innocent comment and pinched her cheeks ,"Yah , How long have you stayed by my side? Are you still going to call me agasshi?"

She immediately cover and beat the eggs quietly .

I pat her head and she looked at me ,"Thank you for letting me realizing i'm not alone ."

She smiled and nod her head ,"It's my duty to satisfy you!"

We laughed at each other and started to stir fry the rice and laughed .

After dinner , i went back to my room and lied down on the bed .

Junhyung words kept on appearing in my mind ,"Even though ,we saw them kissing but , do you really believe that Yoseob was that kind of person ..?" ,"Well , the truth is that he didn't like Jun Ri and how could he even let her kiss him ..?" , "If you love someone truly, don't you actually put all your trust in him ?"

I sighed and roll around in the bed , but he's right , if i love someone , i should believe what he says and furthermore , Yoseob would'nt want Jun Ri to kiss him , maybe that's a accident right ..?

I went on twitter and a new tweet appeared , " It feels like a nightmare to me ." That's Yoseob's tweet .

Fans started to retweet his tweet and some even asked what was wrong with him .

Was it me that caused him to tweet such a tweet ? I've must hurt him .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

I put my phone away and stared blankly at the ceiling .

Why doesn't she believe me ..? I asked myself over and over again .

I took out a notebook and started to write all my feelings down , it feels like i'm composing lyrics though .

As soon as i heard the door opened i quickly hide the book under my pillow and pulled the blanket up .

It must be Junhyung who's back .

I took a peek at him and he was changing into his casual clothes .

Junhyung sighed and turn around and i quickly hide my face under the blanket .

"Yoseob , I won't forgive for what you did today but i believe that you didn't do that on purpose . " He murmur the words under his breathe .

I clenched onto the blanket , so he believed my words .

Just then , my phone vibrated .

I checked if he had fall asleep already and then i took it up to see .

"Yoseob , I'm sorry for today , it's my bad to say such harsh words to you and i would like to say .. I'm sorry for not trusting you enough . " A message from Eun Ra .

I smiled and felt relieved after she sent that text message to me , "I'm sorry too , i'll be careful next time so that i would not allow such thing to happened again , I promise and .. I love you . " I replied her while smiling and fell asleep after that .