Finally .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

She released her grip and pushed me forward , i almost tripped over but fortunately , i balanced myself .

"So ..? You guys are officially dating ?" Eun Jung said with a smirk on her face .

I can't deny the fact i like him , I nod my head .

She started to approach nearer to me , "Oh , I see , That's how it works , doesnt it ? Maybe you should get some reward for doing such a good presentation ."

Eun Jung clenched her fist and raised it up .

I thought she was going to land that hard fist onto my face until i heard a familar voice shouting , "Stop!"

Eun Jung turned back and looked , I opened my eyes and saw Yoseob .

He walked out of the shadow and smiled , "Didn't you said she was your friend ..? What is this then ?"

She smirked and shook her head , "Well , Well , What could you do ..? I never did anything to her .."

Yoseob raised his cellphone up and smirked , "The pictures are in this small device , what are you going to say now ?"

Eun Jung let out a groan and turn around to glare at me , " You are lucky , Yoon Eun Ra! Lucky . Watch out ."

She stomped off and gave Yoseob a glare and then walked off .

Yoseob ran towards me and hugged me , "Gwenchana ? She didn't hurt you , did she?"

I shook my head and laid my head onto his shoulders .

"Let's go back , " He said with a smile , looking down at me .

I nod my head and smiled back to him .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

Since we did not get to see Yoseob at the conference just now but still , Everybody are waiting quietly and anxious for his return and wondering whether has he bought Eun Ra back.

I went to twitter and surfed , there were photos going around and spreading .

"Yoseob Oppa! Is that you?" "Oppa ~ What are you doing in the airport? " "Yoseob Oppa , Isn't that your composer ?" "Oppa , You still look good in your costume!" And each of the tweets had a picture attached with it .

I clicked on each and single of them and zoomed in the picture , what i saw was , Yoseob hugging onto a girl and then another picture was much clearer .

It was Eun Ra that he was hugging onto , Staring at the image, even though my heart doesn't feel comfortable , still i grant them my happiness .

"Palli!" I heard Yoseob's voice shouting .

Everybody stood up and stared at the door intensely .

Eun Ra appeared and Yoseob was grabbing onto her hands .

"She's back ~" Yoseob smiled .

Dongwoon started to sing Infinite's She's back and Hyunseung and Gikwang dance along to the song while i stood there , staring at her and smiled to her .

She bow to us and smiled , "I"m so sorry that i made you guys worried ."

We shook our head and offered her a seat .

"So ..? Where did you guys went?" I asked .

Yoseob smiled and giggled alittle , He looked very happy , "Manager Hyung , approved us!"

Hyunseung frowned but still he managed to smile , "Congratulations then ."

Gikwang nod his head and gave his bright grin , "Well~ Our visual maknae got himself a girl~"

Dongwoon giggled and nod his head , "Hyung , Unnie ~ You guys looked so great together!"

Everybody said except for me , They turned their heads and stared at me , I smiled and nod my head , "Congratulations then , What about the president?"

I managed to distract their thoughts and then Yoseob answered me , "Aish , We still have to talk with him , Manager hyung said he would help us ."

Eun Ra smiled and clapped her hands , "Now Now , Let me cook some delicious meal for you guys~!'

Dongwoon jumped up from his seat immediately and rushed to her , "I want Kimchi Fried rice ~"

Gikwang crossed his hands and walked back to his room while Hyunseung went back to his room with a depression expression .

Yoseob was the only one with a bright smile and i giggled at that , It feels like its back to the old times .

I just wished that President could approved their relationship and made it official among the fans so that Eun Ra would not be in such a difficult position and get attacked by fans .