Eun Ra's cousin .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

My hands wrapped tightly around the milk bottle , I took a deep breath , Aish , Eun Ra , You can do it .

I put down the milk bottle and held up my handphone, I gave Yoseob a message ,"See you later at dorm . "

Then , My finger landed onto the send button , hesistating to let go but still , i've sent it to him .

Doo Joon was staring at me with a pair of worried eyes , "Are you feeling unwell ? If so , then don't company me to the meeting ."

Now , What troubles me is Doo Joon , How am i going to explain this situation to him ..? I smiled a him , "Aniyo , Gwenchana , Just that i'll be going elsewhere later ."

He stopped awhile and then looked at my face , "Where ..?"

I bite my lower lips , I am not a good liar , For the first time , i had to lie , "I'm going to a shopping mall ."

Doo Joon nod his head , "Araseo , I'll ask Jiyeon to company you ."

I shook my head , "It's alright ."

Doo Joon gave me stern look , giving off a father side of him , I chuckled . "That accident,  that wound , i still can't forget , so no more going out alone!"

He pointed at my nose and pinched my cheeks , i rubbed them , "Yah!" I yelled at him in a soft yet high tone .

I smiled at him , "You looked like Appa when you nagged at me ."

Doo Joon widens his eyes , and gave a faint smile , "Appa ..? It's the first time hearing you to mention him . "

I don't wish to mention him because , I want to forget the past , I took a sip of milk and then Doo Joon just grinned and pretend as if i never said anything , "Lets go . "

I nod my head , giving him my reply , I'll be meeting the company's investors later on and perhaps my cousin , even though its been a short while and i just know her recently , well , i could say she's really pretty .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

While i was doing my recording , Gikwang walked towards me and was holding onto my phone , "Yoseob , You've got a text message ." He mouthed ,

I nod my head and he walked away after passing my phone to me .

The recording was paused and everybody got a five minutes break .

I walked over to a corner , leaning against the wall and i opened up the message , it's from Eun Ra . "See you later at dorm ."

What does this mean ..? She decided ..? I jumped alittle and a curve formed on my lips , Thanks to her , she made my day .

Yong Junhyung's POV:

While i returned from the break , i saw Yoseob smiling at a corner , looking at his phone .

I walked behind him and slowly , looked at his phone , I saw a message from E..un , Eun Ra?

Yoseob turned around and got scared by me , He put a hand over his chest and rubbed against it , "Yah! Don't stand behind me without giving out any noise, You scared me!"

I gave him a cold face and then walked off , Looks like until now , Eun Ra is still with contact with him . I want to take a look at her innocent , cute and small face , I want to hear her voice .

During the recording , my mind wasn't onto the music , my heart wander else where , my heart and mind was occupied with Eun Ra's matter . What is wrong with me , Aish , then , the person helping us to record got frustrated and asked me to take a break while he record the others .

I need to forget the past , i need to forget the feelings towards Eun Ra , if not , i'm the one in pain . This won't do me any good at all . I sighed and laid back and took a sip of the coke , then put on my headphone and started to listen songs .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Aish , I should not had followed him to the meeting , it's so stuffy and boring here .

I started to pick up the pen and spin around wiht my fingers , Suddenly there was a light tap on my shoulders , I turn around and it was her .

She gave me a sweet smile and bow to me , "Unnie , How are you doing ..?"

I smiled and nod my head , "I'm fine , Take a seat ,Jun Ri"

Jun Ri nod her head and sat down gracefully , She was in her short white dress and with a pair of white high heels and a pink bag .

"So .. Did i miss out anything ..?" She asked in a polite tone .

I shrugged my shoulder and put down the pen , "I'm bored ." I whispered to her .

She chuckled in a cute way and put her hand over , Her ways seem to be like a adult  but she's only 18 which is surprising due to her looks and the way she speaks , She is a well mannered girl .

I looked down at my watch again , Why is time ticking away so slowly , i sighed .

Jun Ri nudged me , "Unnie ah , Do you know Beast?"

That word "Beast" woke me up immediately , Why does she mention it ..? I nod my head .

She made a big grin and put both her hands onto mine , "Unnie ah , You're a composer right ..?"

I nod again .

Jun Ri smiled again , "Unnie , Do you know where they stay ?'

I disliked questions keep on pouring out , why can't she just say the main point , Aish , "Waeyo ? Jun Ri ah ."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the meeting room , "Unnie ah , I like beast , i'm a fan , could you like .. introduce them to me? I heard they went to your company before ."

Ah , She's a fan ..? I see , I nod my head , "Alright ." I gave her a smile .

She was obviously drooling over the thoughts of meeting them , i sighed at her naive expression , it was my first time seeing her being like this , usually she's the kind of girl who acts so lady-like and walk with light steps which brings out a woman scent . Now , she's looked like a ordinary teenager who go crazy over her favourite band .

Then , She said something that pierced my heart , "I like Yoseob!" She clenched onto her handbag , smiling away . drifting back to her own thoughts .

Well , Eun Ra ah , That like is not love , alright , don't take it in heart , i calmed myself down by putting a hand over my chest . She looked at me , "Unnie , Are you okay?"

I gave her a faint smile and nod my head , She grabbed onto my hands , "We're meeting them later right ..?" I nod my head , Then she hopped back into the meeting room while i walked slowly , dragging my heavy feet , why do i feel that i made a wrong decision for her to meet them ? .