Is that angry fan again ..?

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Suddenly , Yoseob's hand grabbed onto mine and pulled me forward .

I lean against his chest , feeling the warmth of him and i blushed alittle .

"Yah , You should stop, other people are looking and .. You're a celebrity!" I whispered to him .

He hugged me more tightly , "I'll never let you go again, one mistake is enough , not another second time if so , i'll be a babo , Let them see and take all the pictures they want , i'll want to announce our relationships to the public . "

Then i heard footsteps behind me , "Eun Ra ..?" Jiyeon voice appeared .

I turn around to look at her and she was holding onto the milk bottle , She blinked her eyes infront of me as if she was dreaming .

Jiyeon quickly rushed up to me , "Yoseob oppa , Why are you here and .. Eun Ra , Shouldn't you be waiting for me .. ?"

I smiled at her and nod my head , "Araseo .. Just that .. " Before i could continue , Yoseob hands wrapped around my shoulders and then i saw him smiled at Jiyeon .

"Jiyeon ah , I came to fetch her . " He smiled .

At first i thought Jiyeon would get really anxious about it since is Doo Joon who called her to bring me back home safely instead she smiled and nod her head , "Araseo , I'll leave her to you ."

Upon hearing that , i felt a slight of relief and happiness but somehow also alittle sadness , "But .. Jiyeon , What about you ?"

She shook her head and smiled , "Don't worry , I'll be alright , I'll just tell him the truth because i don't think he would get too angry over it or what .."

"Are you sure? " I asked her in a questioning tone .

She nod her head , "Doo Joon oppa must also be worried about you since you never call back but still i think he will understand you and respect your decision of pursuing your happiness ."

After saying that , Jiyeon looked down at her white watch and quickly gathered her stuffs and pushed my luggage to Yoseob and then ran , "Bye Unnie! I'll be back soon ~!" She giggled and then almost tripped over but she balanced herself and then she went to the check-in point .

I nod my head as i watched the little young girl walked in .

Yoseob just looked down at me and smiled , "Let's go back , The others are waiting for you!"

I nod my head as he interwined his hands with mine .

As we went back to the conference , They had already ended .

The manager walked towards Yoseob and looked at the both of us , "Both of you .. Come with me ."

He then walked away .

We looked at each other and followed the manage from the back .

Yoseob whispered to me , "If he says anything or try to scold , don't say anything . Araseo?"

I looked at him worriedly , Of course i will say something because it's unfair for him to take all the blame . I shook my head , "Ani , You can't do that!"

He put his finger over his lips and smiled , "Be good , Listen to me ."

I sighed and gave in but if the manager go overboard , i can't stand there and do nothing .

The manager stopped his footsteps and then turn around to look at the both of us , "Both of you .."

He sighed and smiled , "Luckily , You're back , You did a great job , Yoseob!" He walked over to Yoseob and pat on his shoulders .

"M-Mwo?" Yoseob said with a surprised expression .

The manager chuckled and smiled , "I know what's going on so please don't treat me like i'm a kid , At first , I thought you will not go after her but looks like you did it .. Didn't you?"

Yoseob looked at me and tighten his grip , "So .. does the president know it too ..?"

He nod his head and sighed , "Looks like the problem will lie onto him then . If he doesn't agree with you guys being together , You guys probably will not end up together ."

After hearing what he said , it's like a game , It's like treating our relationship a toy which can be play with and then throw at aside and abandoned it , I opened my mouth and protested , "Ani! I can't let that happened , No matter what , I want to be with Yoseob ."

Yoseob looked at me with a surprised expression , perharps he didn't expect me to say that , I smiled at him , "Even so , I would think of ways to let the president accept us ."

The manager nod his head and smiled , "Araseo , I'll help to persuade too . Now , Both of you return back and get a good rest . "

After saying that , he turn his back and walked off .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

On the way back , People kept on staring at us but i didn't bother , They probably know it's me too since i'm wearing my make-up and no disguise on .

"Yah , Are you sure this is safe?" Eun Ra whispered to me .

I nod my head and smiled , "If there's a egg coming towards you , I'll still protect you ."

She laughed alittle at that sentence , "Yah~ Is that counted as a example ? Well .. You probably would like that to happen , don't you?"

I looked at her and we both laughed together .

As we walked past the fans who were staring at us , They were whispering among themselves , "Hey , Isn't that her ? " "Ne , I think i saw her before , " "Why is she with Yoseob oppa  ..?"

Upon hearing that , Eun Ra had no response neither any expression .

"Yoon Eun Ra!" A voice shouted from the back .

Eun Ra and I turn around and looked , there was a girl stomping towards us , she's at a average height and was kind of good-looking too , well i can't really say she's pretty cause Eun Ra is pretty for me , I chuckled at that thought .

"You! Didn't i told you to back off?" She shouted at Eun Ra .

Eun Ra stared at her blankly and i quickly stood infront of her with my hand blocking her .

The girl just smiled at me and then said kindly , "Yoseob Oppa , Would you mind if i lend her for a moment?"

I shook my head , "Obviously , You're up to something ."

She smirked , "Me? How could I? I know her ."

I looked behind at Eun Ra and whispered at her , "Do You know her?"

She looked at me and then to her and she nod her head , "Sort of ."

The girl standing infront of me then lift up her chin , "Heard that ? So , Yoseob oppa , I can take her , can I?"

Without me saying anything , Eun Ra stepped forward , I grabbed her hand and she looked back at me  , I shook my head , She pulled my hands off mine and smiled , "I'll be alright ."

The girl immediately grabbed onto Eun Ra's hand and pulled her away .

Even though Eun Ra says she'll be fine but i still feel uncomfortable and uneasy therefore , i followed them behind .