Doo Joon and Eun Ra .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I touched my lips remembering how Yoseob and Junhyung kissed me . Aigoo! My first , second kiss was stolen! Aish! I knocked my head onto the desk . But , For Yoseob's kiss , i don't know why but i feel another different feeling from Junhyung . Junhyung kissed me was .. was just a little wave in my heart but Yoseob's one , made my heart beat faster whenever i see him , blush whenever i see him , What's that feeling ..? If i had a female best friend , that would be Daebak!

A rubber shoot from the back , i turn around and Junhyung was smiling at me , He mouthed , "Did you like my present?'

I nod slowly .

The present he gave was really cute , i left it at the bedside so it would company me to sleep . I giggles softly

He smiled again and asked me to face the front . To me , Junhyung is like a oppa , a brother taking care of me . Rather than Doo Joon that guy who doesn't even bother about me .

After december a few days , My birthday is coming up , i took out my notebook and noted the date ,3rd January  and closed it . I look forward  for presents , sometimes i even wish my birthday was on christmas so that they wouldn't need to buy two gifts . 

Yoon Doo Joon's POV:

I flipped over the documents , i never went to school for quite a few weeks already . Ever since i was announced to be the director , I never went to bother about that school that Appa asign me .

"Director Yoon ." A voice broke into my mind . My secretary was calling for me .

I looked at her , "Wae?'

She smiled and raised up a blue file , "Here's your schedule ."

Schedule ..? Why do i need a schedule for , i dislike my life being organized , sometimes i even argue with Appa about this .

She started to say alot of stuffs until i heard something ,"3rd January . Eun Ra's Birthday ."

Eun Ra's birthday , i bet she had hated me for quite a long time , isn't it ..?

I sighed and asked her to get out , my mind suddenly filled with Eun Ra .

How long has it been ..? 11 years already , i remembered that day , her face filled with sadness , she had no more emotion , she did not cry , just waving emotionless at me , Eun Ra was deeply hurt , i could see that , I left because of one reason , I want to forget everything here , How Umma passed away , How she abandoned Eun Ra and me ,  Eun Ra might think i was selfish , she never knew what was it , I was forced to leave , Appa always wanted me to inherit his business and he is the one who disregard us , I clenched my fist and spin around the chair , facing the city , The wide city infront of me , I'm sitting at Appa's once sat .

I sighed and pressed the call button on my phone , "yeoboseyo ..?"

The person replied with a mono tone , "Wae?"

Eun Ra indeed , I answered back , "Ani , I'm just asking , is there anything you need to help with ..?"

There was a awkward silence before she replied , "Gwenchana ."

It's not okay if she kept on giving me one word reply .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

Hardly Doo Joon even made a call , He's making a call today ? What's the matter with him .

I answered again , "What do you want?"

Doo Joon this guy is really weird , "Ani , I'm calling to check are you alright ."

Alright ? What's with that sudden concern , i smirked , "Alright , Of course , Ever since you guys left me in Seoul , I'm always alright ."

I sounded sarcastic enough to made him go speechless .

"If there's nothing else you want to say , i'm hanging up ." I said .

He hesistated before replying me , "Mianhae .."

Mianhae ..? What for , I smirked with a tear in my eyes , wanting to drop , "Mianhae? Wae ?"

Doo Joon never said anything , i hang up the call, not wanting to further the conversation , I quickly grab my notebook , composition , guitar and ran up the rooftop .

Mianhae ..? When i faced bully myself , where are you ..? Do you even expect me to call you Oppa ..? I cried as i ran up the staircase , i even bumped into someone , making my stuffs drop , i bow to them and apologize . I looked up and it was Yoseob .

I wiped away my tears , not willing to let him see , Unfortunately ,he saw it .

He took a step nearer to me and his hands onto my face , "Gwenchana ?" He wiped the water on my face .

I nod softly ," G-G-Gwenchana! " I giggles softly and picked up the stuffs , "Why are you crying?" He asked me in concern , I shook my head ,"That was , I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face ."

He giggles softly and pat my head , "You sure did , Making you whole face in water , Your eyes are red ."

I'm a bad liar , I can't lie ,I chuckles , "That's sore eye ."

He flicked my forehead , "Yah Yah! Yoon Eun Ra! Don't expect me to guess around , You did cry ."

Cry ..? Why did i even cry at the first place , am i a babo!? I  laughed and nod my head , "Ne . But it was nothing ."

Trying to avoid him , I excused myself to the bathroom , He did not stopped me or something . I kept on running up . I'm heading to the rooftop .