Appa .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

After staying at New York for a few days , I still yet to see Appa . Sometimes things got so weird and complicated , Doo Joon told me that he would bring me to Appa soon but after coming here for two days ,he had not bought me to see him yet .

I sighed and laid back the couch , I'm still not used to here , everything is so different from Seoul , The food , The busy city . I want to go back to Seoul , the only place i missed for , the only place that i care for , it's way too much different , I grabbed my bagpack and searched for my camera and view photos by photos .

A individual photo of Yoseob and me being together , We both are carrying ice-cream , Remembering how we got teased and exchanged each other ice-cream to try , His one was Vanilla while mine was Chocolate , I smiled at the thought of it .

Doo Joon voice interrupt my thoughts ,"Eun Ra .. " He sounded sad while calling my name .

I put down the camera and tidy the desk , "Can i go and see Appa yet?"

He sighed and approached me , Why did he even sighed , making the atmosphere tensed up , "Mianhae , I could not bring you to him the past two days was , I'm afraid that you wouldn't want to see him at that state ."

What state , The conversation got more serious , I put my camera aside and looked at him , His expression was full of sadness , "Waeyo?"

He spoke nothing but sat down on the couch and spaced out .

What is this , I shook him and he looked a tme with that expression again , Does this means a bad news ? I looked at him worriedly , "Eun Ra ah .. " He paused while i clenched onto my shirt .

He stood up and grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room without saying anything and down to the stairs , Everybody expression was so different ,There must be something going on , i tried to struggle off but Doo Joon carried on dragging me outside .

"Get in the car , " He said coldly . Suddenly he's so cold , what for ?

I got in the car as i told to , He sat beside me and sighed again , "Eun Ra ah , This is the last chance you're seeing Appa ."

Last chance , Did i heard it correctly , was i dreaming , i giggled softly and in a awkward way , "L-Last chance ? Are you kidding me?"

He turn to look at me , his eyes was telling me there's not a joke , Appa want to join Umma so badly? After abandoning me for so long and now finding me back and torture me with the bad news , Aish .. I looked outside the window .

The car stopped and we've reached the hospital , Doo Joon lead me to the VIP patient room ,Appa was lying there , His breathe was very short , Everythime he breathe , The sound got softer and softer .

I clenched onto my shirt , trying to face the fact , the truth is infront of me , lying on the bed was that Appa who abandoned me and loved me until i'm five . Seven years old onwards , he never give any care , Any love , how heartless is that .

His eyes slowly blink opened and his hands tried to reach mine , I moved my hands towards him , His wrinkles on his face , His hair covered with a little white strands , I sat down on the chair as i looked at his wrinkled hand , He smiled , A first smile after so many years , "E-Eun R-Ra .." He voice shivered .

I looked at him without any emotion , I tried not to , I tried to act cold and cool , "Ahjusshi . I'm here .' Does he expect me to call him Appa ..? Doo Joon gave me a nudge from the back but i ignored it .

His face expression went down , His smile turns to a frown , Why , Is he expecting me to call him Appa? "You wouldn't want to c-call me A-A..Appa do you?"

I looked at him again with that emotionless face , He coughed alittle , shivered alittle , "Eun Ra .. Mianhae .. I wasn't on purpose to abandoned you ."

Not on purpose , Wow , A sorry could clear what he done to me , was it ? His left hand raised up and signalled the others to leave , Doo Joon hesistated for awhile but left then , I want to call him Appa , I want to see how is he reaction , "You must know , Everything was for you and your brother sake ."

Our sake , Making it seems it's our fault , "Ah .. Our sake ? Are you kidding around ." I Smirked .

He coughed again , my heart went soft again , Why must i meet him in such a weak state . He nod slowly , "Eun Ra ah .. I came New York for one reason , It's because of Ahjumma . She loved me , She's willing to give everything to me , Like fortune and s-so on .. " He murmurs softly .

That ahjumma , did he mention that Ahjumma instead calling her wife ? He carried on again , "I did not love her at first but as soon we got married , I loved her , I have to do anything she says , She's another woman that Appa loves deeply with all my heart . Therefore when she said she wanted me to go to New York and said that you weren't allowed to come over , "

I was so curious and started to ask , "Why . "

He shook his head , "Ahjumma know that i loved you too , Maybe that's the reason she would not allow you to be here . Mianhae . But She said , She would give me the money she has , everything . So i agreed , I wanted you to live happily as a princess ."

I don't want to be any princess , i just want to be a ordinary girl , Appa Loved me? Is this even true?"I don't want those , "

He smiled and nod his head, "That's my girl . Now Now , You need to help me out . I want you to take over some business of mine and handle it well with Your brother , It'll be okay if you don't want but that's my wish . "

He coughed again , i saw the machine went beep , and beep and beep , Appa was holding tightly on my hand , I need to call out for him , "Appa! Appa! I will , Could you hear me?"

Appa responsed to me with a smile , "F-Finally .. " He nod slowly , i saw the machine beeping faster and faster , I saw Appa's in pain , the guys outside all dashed in the room , Doo Joon pushed me away and kept on pressing onto the button , calling for nurse and doctor .

Yoon Doo Joon's POV:
I heard beep beep sound coming from the inside ,i dashed into the room and anxious looking for Appa , I saw Eun Ra sitting down and stand up after that , I pushed away and kept on pressing the button , calling for help , It was too late .

The last sound made was a long beep sound , I sat down there , grabbing onto my hair , Appa . Appa , Umma , You're gone for now , For now! I cried softly , grabbing onto the bedsheet , Appa was just lying there montionless , without any movement .

I turn around and stared at Eun Ra , "Why did you not call him Appa! Why! He's yours Appa! Did you even know that?!" I shouted at her .

She flinched and took a step back , She never said anything but i yelled at her , "Why did you call him ahjusshi! Waee! Yoon Eun Ra , He's not a stranger but your father!"

I totally lost control of my emotions , thoughts and everything , The nurse tried to calm me down , Appa , Umma and stepmother , You're gone for now , Leaving me with my sister , why .. I kneel down onto the ground , punching the ground . It was so painful , like a sword going deeper into the heart .