Back to Seoul .

He's my neighbour .

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

As i stood outside the airport waiting for Doo Joon , I took a deep breathe , i missed this place alot , Here i am , At Seoul . I smiled as i pushed the trolley out .

I looked here and there , Nothing changed , While waiting for Doo Joon , I saw Junhyung tweeted ,"Tiring indeed .. What's wrong ..?"

A emotional tweets that caused the fans to mention him back , Under my name , I tweeted him , "Waeyo ..? Gwenchana ..? " And off the phone as soon as Doo Joon called me .

"Do you want to check in to the hotel first ..?" He asked me with his sunglasses on .

I shook my head , 'I have a apartment here , Remember ..?" I said to him with a faint smile .

He nod his head and a black car appeared infront of us , He opened the door , "Go in, They will send you back home , safely ." He said with a smile .

I nod my head and bid goodbye to him , He answered me , "I will join you later .. Meanwhile , if you like to go anywhere .." Suddenly a lady popped out behind him . I tilt my head to get a clearer view at her .

She smiled shyly at me , her age isn't that young too , i bow to her and she bow to me , Doo Joon introduced her , "She's Jiyeon , She'll be guarding you whenever you go, She's a bodyguard for you ."

The lady stepped infront with a white bagpack behind her , Her dressings was in a office type and she bow to me , "A-Annyeonghaseyo! J-Jiyeon Imnida ."

I bow back to her , "Eun Ra Imnida ."

She got onto the car and Doo Joon slammed the door , i moved aside to make space for her , She doesn't really looked like she's a bodyguard , I shifted the thought away .

Jiyeon ruffled her hair and looked for things inside her bag , "E-Excuse me .. " She looked at me ,I tilt my head to look at her in curiousity , "Ne..?"

She smiled and handed me a lollipop , "Would you like some ..? Eun Ra agasshi ..?"

I don't really used to people calling me by that name , I shrugged my shoulders and took the lollipop she offered , "Could you not call me agasshi ..?"

She turn to look at me again , seems to be surprised by it alittle , "Waeyo ..?"

I shook my head , "I don't really like that .. Call me Eun Ra , That would be better .." I smiled at her , trying to make her uncomfortable .

She nod her head as she opened up the wrapping of the lollipop and stuffed into .

I smiled at her cute act and stared out the window , My mind wander elsewhere which is. what are they doing now ..?

Yong Junhyung's POV:

As i opened up my twitter during the break ,i saw different types of mentions , "Oppa, Gwenchana ..?" "Oppa ,Geokjeong Hajimaseyo , Hwaiting!" "Waeyo ..? Gwenchana ..?"

I tweeted a new tweet to ensure Fans to stop worrying , "It's alright , There are times like this too ." And then off the phone .

Yoseob approached me emotionlessly , "The trainer called for you ."

I nod my head and pat his back , "Yah , You look pale ." He bend over to the chair and grabbed his bagpack ,"I'm leaving and going back to the dorm ." He said it while staring blankly at the space .

He dragged his heavy feet out of the practice room while the trainer called up for me , i rushed over to him , I wonder if Yoseob is really alright .

We carried on with our dance rehersal , everybody's mind wasn't concetrating ,i might say , their minds wander off to Yoseob , Yoseob had been looking really pale these days , We're getting worried , He don't eat his meals on time , Neither could he even practice properly . I sighed as i danced along with the trainer .

Hyunseung was guiding us after The trainer left as it was time for him to leave, "Everybody , Hwaiting . " He showed his fist and went out of the room .

Gikwang fell back onto the floor with his legs spread open , "Yah .. I wonder if Yoseob is really alright ."

I stared at him , He's right , he might not be okay if he's alone at the dorm , "Lets practice once last time and go back to the dorm . " I said briefly .

Hyunseung nodded his head , Dongwoon could not get up with the speed and the beat , he kept on missing steps and then in the end we went through a few times of practice and call for a day .

I looked at the clock , 9pm it says , I bend over to grabbed the towel and cleaned off the sweat on my forehead , "Yah , Hurry!" I rushed the others .

The others were rushing and then we locked the door and went back to the dorm .

Yang Yoseob's POV:

I laid back down at the couch and stared up at the ceiling , Why don't i feel right ,It's been like this ever since i came back from new york , I've nothing to say to the others , I have no idea how to explain to them .Sometimes i'm thinking , what am i doing , why can't my mood get better , It's like stuck at the one point .

I heard footsteps walking towards the dorm's door , I sat up straight , trying to lighten my mood , I don't wish to see others worrying about me .

It wasn't them , It was my manager .

He walked to me while i heard other footsteps , "Here is where they stay ."

As i looked behind him , curious about who he is talking to , A familar figure appeared .

It was her , Yoon Eun Ra , Again , am i imagining things now , i rubbed my eyes with both of my hands and stood up straight , Beside her was standing a unfamilar looking lady , She's dressed in her casual clothes and greeted me with a smile .

Eun Ra stopped staring around and her eyes were just looking at me , She bite her lower lips , She must be speechless .

The manager excused us and told me to treat her well since she's the guest .

I nod my head slightly as i send him out , The lady followed out as Eun Ra instructed her to leave us alone .

"Why are you here ..?" I said coldly , with my back facing her .

Eun Ra spoke nothing , i heard footsteps approaching me , "I'm back , Shouldn't you be glad ..?"

I turn around , she was so near me , I was still angry about she leaving Seoul . I clenched my fist , "Glad ..? Right , What's glad ..?" I gave a smirk and walked pass her .

Eun Ra walked around the living room , "This must be where you guys had lived .Right ..?"

I turn around and stared coldly at her , i saw her flinched , She bow to me , "Looks like you don't welcome me , I shall take my leave then ."

As she turn around , preparing to leave , wearing back her heels , i dashed to her and hugged her from the back , "Dont leave . " My mood is like a rollercoaster , I don't know why , I don't seems to get happy neither sad , But i'm sort of glad to see her back .

She pushed my hands away from her waist , "Yoseob ah .. I don't have much time here ." She turn around to look at me , Her hair flips and then her eyes blinked a second .

I took a good look at her face , "I missed you ."

She smiled and nod her head , "Same . "

I still remembered her words , that she said we could not be together , we're not allowed to be together , i know the rules for celebrities , once we stepped onto it , We can't date without the permission of our president , but i really wants her .

"You had not gave me your reason ." I mention the issue up again .

She tilt her head , her hair fell onto the other side , "What reason ..?" Blinking her eyes at me .

Her expression still never changed , i smiled , "Do we have to stand and talk ..?"

Yoon Eun Ra's POV:

I laughed and nod my head , i approached to the coach , Yoseob stood up and told me to wait for awhile as he served up the drinks .

To my surprise , He know what i love to drink , He gave me the usual drink , The milk bottle , I always like to drink through the bottle , it brings back alot of memories back in high school .

He put down his drink onto the table and crossed fingers , "The reason you said we can't be together ..' He looked to another direction , avoiding my gaze .

How cute , I moved my hands near to his cheeks and pinched them , "Kyeopta~!" I giggled alittle .

He pinched mine and smiled , "Kyeopta~" He giggled along with me .

Back to the question he asked me , A reason why we can't be together , There's only one , Which is , Celebrity could not be together with a original person , isn't it ..? I coughed alittle and took a sip of my drink , "It's because , You're a celebrity and i'm just a normal girl ."

He stared hard at my face , frowned alittle , "A normal girl ?"

I nod my head , "Ne .." He shook his head , "You're not , You're unique to me ." I smiled alittle .

Yoseob clenched his fist ,"But , you like me , don't you ..?"

I loved him , I can't denied the truth , "But it will not be good for you , you just debuted not long ."

Yoseob smiled , "As long as you loved me , as long as i know that , I would not mind what the others says ."

What does he means ..? "Give me your phone number ," He said .

I took out my phone and passed to him , "There , But what do you need that for ..?" I asked out of curiousity.

He smiled , "Of course to call you , Jagiya~" He winked at me .

J-Jagiya ? I blushed at the way he called me , "Yoseob ah .."

He smiled and bend over to give me a peck on my forehead , "I'll contact you , So let's keep in touch , alright ..?" He smiled , "That's a promise , Okay ."

I nod slowly , i don't know what to response ,i'm in a daze .

He is the one , He loved me truly , I loved him too , I'm glad that he told me to wait for his call , or text message . I missed you too , very much , Yoseob .